Title

I heard there was a stabbing in Hamburg yesterday from a dude who allegedly yelled *famous Islamic phrase* before the attack. He killed one and hurt several.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Perma Banned

I am diarrhea and better off dead. I cheated on my gf via online with random women. I told her what I did and hearing her tears was the worst and most painful thing in the world but my feelings don't matter, hers do. I helped her through so many things such as encouraging her to fight her social anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts. I made her feel whole and she was at ther happiest in life. Then out of nowhere like the sorry fuck I am, I chatted with other women sexually out of nowhere exchanging nudes. I only brought her up to bring her down.

Suicide is the only way to redeem myself. I am a fucking joke and if I can commit such an awful betrayal to someone I love more than anyone, I don't deserve love nor should I recieve help. I am nothing more but an useless fapper and an online nympho. These may be one of my final thoughts as I will search for a method.

Please don't help me. Hate me. Roast me. Have fun making fun of me because I deserve it. I am lower than dirt, and deserve to be shot. Goodbye everyone. MadPanda out.

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Shut the fuck up you're like 16 your relationship wasn't going to last anyways.

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    I am a fuck up at all aspects in life. There is nothing good about me.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

Yah just give yourself a few days to clear your head. Don't give in to what you're feeling at the moment because likely you'll feel differently in a few days once you've processed everything.

Title

Suicide is a horrible option. You wont feel anything anymore, which sounds great in the moment, but imagine the pain that others will feel. Your girl, your family, her family, your peers, youe teachers, everyone will be affected. There was a kid in my town who jumped off the water tower to his death and it affected the whole city. Everyone felt bad and sent prayers his way.

There was another kid in my town who overdosed on Xanax and alcohol on accident, and the whole city felt the pain, even the people who didnt know him. He was gang related and shit, but he was apparently a very good person who had his life ahead of him.

They were from the ages of 16 to 17 meaning that they had their whole life ahead of them. They could have done something. They could have had so much fun with their friends, families, and girls they met. It was just sad to see them go, even though i didnt know them.
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title
    Respected User

The most coward thing you can do is commiting suicide. It wouldn't help her. It would make her feel shitty for feeling horrible because you cheated on her. It'd make her feel like had she reacted to it differently you'd still be alive. You'd basically fuck her life and it's the most egoistic thing you could possibly do. Trust me, I know how it feels to be cheated on and then be the one to feel sorry for the other person and it sucks more than being cheated on itself. Sorry if this sounds harsh but that's my honest opinion. Commiting suicide, in this situation, would be nothing but running from your own pain and shame whilst telling yourself you're doing it for someone else. The adult, responsible way of dealing with it is learning to live with it, learning that you don't want to be a cheater because it hurts yourself and people you love and change for the better, etc. Learn to live with the fact that you made a huge mistake, that you betrayed someone, that that is or was part of who you are.
    Last edited by almost_mothrfckr; 07-29-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Title
    Village Idiot

I know this is stupid. But is it not cheating if you guys never had sex or even touched each other?

Title
    ))<>((

SB-C, lend me your game. I need a spirit bomb of game tonight. It's been too long.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    You know I love you man but surely we've learned by now to take suggestions of suicide seriously? We've already lost two of our own and thats just the kind of thing that brad would post in the months leading up to his passing.
    True, my best friend killed himself so I get it. But this to me isn't serious serious. He's just gutted he was a piece of shit.

but fair point you're right, I was hungover as fuck when I posted that and just typed some shit and passed back out

Title

Wow can't believe this place is full of a bunch of cheaters

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Eh so the guy says he wants to kill himself, he wouldn't be a sb-c member if he didn't say some fucked up shit from time to time and is on the brink of snapping.

Welcome to the club, you normie

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

Quote Originally Posted by MadPanda View Post
    I helped her through so many things such as encouraging her to fight her social anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts.

I made her feel whole and she was at ther happiest in life.

I only brought her up to bring her down.
    my mans out here w/ a savior complex

If your headphones arenít beats by dre youíre a peasant :^)

Title

Just imagine if he posted this to 4chan....

Title
    Respected User

My thing with re-fudgies is that these bleeding-heart people think that everyone all over the world is the same and shares the same cultural values, and thinks life is valuable etc. To me it's incredibly fuccn stupid to think that way, and I'd imagine it's the more sheltered people that usually do.

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oneday View Post
    Just imagine if he posted this to 4chan....
    4chan is filled with toxic fags. I am recovered now. As unexpected, she forgives me and I cannot describe my gratitude to her. I will never do that stupid shit again. I am 18 so fuck suicide. I have lots of time left. Hope you all had a great day and night. Just my morning was the worst ever and the guilt was so strong I wanted to die. I am so damn thankful she gave me another chance when I honestly feel I don't deserve it. No more online nymphocapades.

Title
    ))<>((

For real though, I lol'd.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by MadPanda View Post
    4chan is filled with toxic fags. I am recovered now. As unexpected, she forgives me and I cannot describe my gratitude to her. I will never do that stupid shit again. I am 18 so fuck suicide. I have lots of time left. Hope you all had a great day and night. Just my morning was the worst ever and the guilt was so strong I wanted to die. I am so damn thankful she gave me another chance when I honestly feel I don't deserve it. No more online nymphocapades.
    Alright thats great. Its tough, but talking to anyone who attempted suicide, youd know that they almost always regret it, especially if someone else knew?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Conqueror View Post
    my mans out here w/ a savior complex
    standard high school shit

Title

standard high school shit
    shoulda known from the inspirational skateboarding quote and dancing banana gif.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I know this is stupid. But is it not cheating if you guys never had sex or even touched each other?
    A couple should define it for themselves. People are okay with different things

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

and since CCCP will only ever get with imaginary girls, cheating for him will be thinking about potentially cheating on his imaginary girlfriend with another imaginary girl

If your headphones arenít beats by dre youíre a peasant :^)

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

it's not gay if the mucus doesn't touch

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Fell at work the other day, finally went to the doctor. Turns out I have a slipped disk in my lower back and if it moves 1/8 of an inch more I'm going to have to have it fused...my life is over. Oh well at least I get a week or more off from work and workmans comp. Still pretty fucked though that one wrong move and I could be fukt for life....