Title
    ))<>((

Thanks guys, but I want your money, not your applause.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    fuck that i couldnt even get on sbc at work nevermind discuss terrorism
    Turn on Boot from USB then load in like windows XP onto a USB Disk, they won't be able to manage a portable OS.

That's what I did in my cubicle days, can't track what they don't know.

"Sir I need to take that USB from you" go ahead and take it from me.
    Last edited by StarcraftLedZeppelin; 05-18-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Title
    olwXcrew

nah im assuming the internet traffic gets filtered by the router and spits out the generic blocked message from there plus i wouldnt be able to work booting from usb cus of all the programs they got and whatnot

did manage to breach permissions and access the entire network filesystem though

Title
    ))<>((

You're supposed to keep that shit in .gov, this is Benghazi all over again mate.

Title

Dhjs is the next Hillary

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

am i alone in just hating bernie sanders at this point? my god, he's such a fucking whiner and sore loser. i actually liked him at the beginning because he vowed to run a clean campaign without attacks. but now his attacks against the clintons and the democratic party are no different than the last 30 years of GOP propaganda. at first he said superdelegates were unfair but now he wants to bring the race to the convention and fight for unpledged delegates. he keeps saying the system is rigged but refuses to accept that he's losing by millions of votes. he's a fucking sore loser who can't admit that his 15 minutes of fame are over and he lost. get over it.

his supporters are just fucking toxic though. stupid college kids who probably didn't know what a primary was until a couple months ago and have nothing better to do that harass anyone who dares to support clinton. his supporters are borderline trump-level in their awfulness. trump takes the cake though seeing as he's the first candidate in decades that has the white nationalists and neo-nazis creaming their pants.

this election cycle is just fucking awful in general. 2/3s of the remaining candidates are fucking protectionists who made up their minds about globalization 40 years ago and have learned nothing about history and common sense. fuck populism. the public are too fucking stupid to make sound decisions and i've lost faith in democracy this year.

can i just vote for obama again?

/rant

Title
    Respected User

PS why did you change the forum layout again? it loads like shit and it's burning my brain.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Ju0npak View Post
    So is Hitler a bad person or nah? There's mixed facts saying he killed Jews and that he had no intentions on killing Jews. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't because the schools still teach the same old false sht in history. Why do we celebrate Columbus Day? The dudes evil.
    read a book moron
    Last edited by PlanB; 05-18-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Quote Originally Posted by PlanB View Post
    PS why did you change the forum layout again? it loads like shit and it's burning my brain.
    It seriously burns my fucking eyes coming here once the sun has gone down.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I haven't really watched tv for 2 years straight and I don't miss it at all. Even the idea of getting into a show no longer appeals to me
    nothing will ever be as good as freaks and geeks so why even bother making new shows

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

nothing will ever be as good as freaks and geeks so why even bother making new shows
    freaks and geeks is good but not THAT good, it does have one the greatest final episodes of all time

I get your bernie complaints but he's still the best choice

Dunno about voting for obama again, he hasn't been great in my mind.

When it's Trump v Hillary and Trump wins shit is gonna hit the fan.

Title
    Village Idiot

I really don't want Hillary to win. I prefer Trump, think he'll make good choices when he's in office. I don't get why you'd even vote for Hillary, she's dishonest.

Title
    Respected User

can i just vote for obama again?
    pls no

also you're just regurgitating university liberal garbage opinions in that rant lol

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Ceasing to exist would be awesome.

I'm so fucking sick of everything, everyone gets to enjoy life while sucking me dry. Just got paid and I'm already fucking flat broke. I don't want to go back to selling drugs, I can't get more hours/find a better job. I can't stand it anymore, all I fucking hear is people bitching about minuscule problems, stupid politics, which bathroom people should take a shit in. If shit doesn't get better in 2 months I might as well David Higgs.

Title

bruh i havent been here in the longest guys ive been so busy doing adultish shit, i really just want to drop everything and just go fucking skate again fuck society bro this shit is fucking stupid... i hate wendys and there delicious burgers and i hate school and the fucking air force fuck it.... i literlly learned half cab flips 9 moths ago and i forgot how to ollie today like wtf

Title
    kind of respected user

i'm sure i'll vote in the general election when the time comes but to be honest i just don't care enough about politics to really get worked up about it.

i feel like the type of people who stand outside at trump/clinton/sanders rallies with signs shouting shit have some type of serious mental issues. what drives people to do that? how do people get so wrapped up in it?

the way i see it no matter who wins nothing much is really gonna change anyways.

i'm tired of hearing about this election and i pretty much never talk about it except for this post lol.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    Ceasing to exist would be awesome.

I'm so fucking sick of everything, everyone gets to enjoy life while sucking me dry. Just got paid and I'm already fucking flat broke. I don't want to go back to selling drugs, I can't get more hours/find a better job. I can't stand it anymore, all I fucking hear is people bitching about minuscule problems, stupid politics, which bathroom people should take a shit in. If shit doesn't get better in 2 months I might as well David Higgs.
    More or less I have the same feels, we can david higgs at the same time on webcam advertising sb-c.

Title
    olwXcrew

turns out i can post here from work just images get blocked god damn it rip david higgs fucking julie

it's not even 10 and im on my third coffee of the day

Title
    olwXcrew

that fourth coffee was a very bad idea

Title
    Another Green World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iegx...&feature=share

glad someone finally realized my dream of skating inside a brewery

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

that's rad, and seeing kenny hoyle made me rewatch his And Now part

Title

Clinton is a liar, and Trump has illegal slaves working for his projects in Dubai. If it came down to the two and I were forced to vote, I would still choose Trump.

I voted for Bernie on Super Tuesday. I think he's the most genuine.

Title
    ))<>((

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I really don't want Hillary to win. I prefer Trump, think he'll make good choices when he's in office. I don't get why you'd even vote for Hillary, she's dishonest.
    CCCP, there is a reason no one listens to you. Actually, there at least 100. Here's another: neither Hillary NOR Trump are honest, forthright, or morally sound leaders.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

Title
    Respected User

Being voluntold to spend my weekend working 16hrs a day to make the special Olympics go well
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it