Page 3208 of 3238 FirstFirst ... 220827083108315831983204320532063207320832093210321132123218 ... LastLast
Results 80,176 to 80,200 of 80926
    Title

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    been expanding my emo music genre tastes lately, in that sense spotify is really helpful. i really like emo music's history, from the mid 80s to when it kinda died out in 2010
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxJe2JWe70
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    ))<>((

Lately I log in only to delete spam. I’m your friendly neighborhood spiderman.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title

emo means wildly different things to different people, so idk if that's a good interesting or a bad one lol

here's another emo-tangent. guy picciotto & brendan canty were in this band
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z84RxD3pgzQ
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    blunted in a 600

no it's a good interesting. it's not really my type of emo, as yeah it's a broad spectrum, but I can still appreciate it

idk what my type is, I kind of just punch blindly until I find something I like
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post
    Nothing too serious just general discontent with certain aspects of life. Good to see you around again whoa
    Ah I see. Would like to give life advice but you know yourself better than I do so you're more likely to find ways of getting better again. However, in case you need someone to give you shitty life advice or send you even shittier motivational quotes, hit me up.

I just lurk sometimes. Never really feel like posting though. +This place just hasn't been the same since SCLZ left

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    Thank you, Spiderman
    Last edited by almost_mothrfckr; 07-02-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Title

Unhappy

I'm sorry for you. But over in Skate Talk there is MarthaLabarbera , who promises cheap prices for papers to students. I wonder if she may have great deals on kitchen appliances up her sleeve!
    Last edited by Samhell; 07-08-2019 at 03:50 AM.

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

lmao these spammers are trying way too hard xd

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by almost_mothrfckr View Post
    Ah I see. Would like to give life advice but you know yourself better than I do so you're more likely to find ways of getting better again. However, in case you need someone to give you shitty life advice or send you even shittier motivational quotes, hit me up.

I just lurk sometimes. Never really feel like posting though. +This place just hasn't been the same since SCLZ left
    Cool, thanks. I do go through periods of time where I like asking advice from internet people as well as irl friends, either to get more perspectives about a situation or to help cement my decision about something.
    I think it's still fun here but it's definitely like the comatose equivalent of a forum now.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    no it's a good interesting. it's not really my type of emo, as yeah it's a broad spectrum, but I can still appreciate it

idk what my type is, I kind of just punch blindly until I find something I like
    Whenever I want to feel enriched with aussie culture I listen to The Chats

Title
    crazy and cute

i swear once you start working as a collector, and put yourself on the market, the only people reaching out are other collection agencies. I kinda wanna get out of it. it is good money, but i don't know., i just don't like taking people's money

3 more weeks until im out of mormon country, and the job searching is a bitch so far.

can anyone tell me how good the transit system is in the pheonix area?

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    Whenever I want to feel enriched with aussie culture I listen to The Chats
    If you come down here, I'll take you out for a good pub feed, or if you end up working construction you can experience the art of smoko

/ Henning

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Lisztomania View Post
    i swear once you start working as a collector, and put yourself on the market, the only people reaching out are other collection agencies. I kinda wanna get out of it. it is good money, but i don't know., i just don't like taking people's money

3 more weeks until im out of mormon country, and the job searching is a bitch so far.

can anyone tell me how good the transit system is in the pheonix area?
    I haven't used it but the buses are everywhere, Waymo is in the east valley at least, etc. Seems pretty good for murica standards and the city is a perfect grid so getting anywhere on your own is ezpz. I10 is kind of a shit show but I can get from the west end of the metro to Mesa in 45min outside of rush hour

The light rail system is really cheap but again, pretty much just east valley. Really depends where you're at but anywhere between Glendale and Mesa should be good

And flixbus uses phx as a port so getting to other major cities is cheap as hell if ya dont wanna fly

Title
    blunted in a 600

A good gauge of decent public transport for a fairly large metro area is to go on Google Maps, and see how long the route will take you vs if you drove. If it's in the ballpark then you're okay, but if it takes like an hour and you need to take three buses to get to some pretty basic destinations vs a car that takes 10 minutes then it's probably a shit system.

Also, surely we can clamp down on spam by using a captcha code or something on sign up

/ Henning

Title
    Respected User

Phoenix pub trans is weird. It still felt like an afterthought (like most American cities built/expanded around cars) when I was there but you could get where you needed to go. A lot of people like to bike ridiculous distances there too. I know there's more hipsters there now and they're expanding the light rail, etc. The light rail is surprisingly pleasant btw.

Title
    ))<>((

Did another spam sweep with my interwebs.

Title
    blunted in a 600

the hero we need

/ Henning

Title
    Administrator

Turns out the human verification question i set hasn't been changed for several years... That won't have helped!
    I've swapped us over to a simple image verification test... If spam gets significantly better or worse let me know.

Should help with the dumbest of bots that have simply learnt the answer to the question that's been in place for a while.

Title
    My Balls Itch

Thanks Viv!
    skate or die g times

Title
    My Balls Itch

lol we just got slammed.
    skate or die g times

Title
    kind of respected user

Public transportation seems so weird to me. Not like in a “ew gross the subway” kind of way but other than city buses that really suck there is no public transportation pretty much anywhere in Michigan. Detroit has the people mover but it’s not really something you could actually use to get around cause it just goes from one part of downtown to the other. And it also sucks. You pretty much need a car here because everything is so spread out too.

I think they considered investing in a real public transit system a long time ago but the auto companies lobbied against it.

And now it feels weird if I go some place and I didn’t drive there because I know I can’t just leave whenever I want.

Title
    Respected User

This spam is off the hook yo

Can we do the Google super recaptcha or do you have to jump through hoops for that?

Title
    ))<>((

I deleted the new threads. I’m not sure they’re bots. Or, JUST bots—seems coordinated and responsive. Today’s attack felt like retaliation. We should put a temporary halt on new member signups. Another idea from the past was a delay from signup to ability to post, like a week. Maybe this is SCLZ’s revenge.
    Last edited by shampoo; 07-13-2019 at 08:11 AM.

Title
    Respected User

I deleted the new threads. I’m not sure they’re bots. Or, JUST bots—seems coordinated and responsive. Today’s attack felt like retaliation. We should put a temporary halt on new member signups. Another idea from the past was a delay from signup to ability to post, like a week. Maybe this is SCLZ’s revenge.
    After much research didn't we determine that some of the posts were real people? I know that the Stan's Wood Furniture guys are paid posters, and I think the people that have conversations then post the spam link may be real users as well. If anything, a real user signs the accounts up, then a bot takes over from that point on. Something we could try to do, and would suck for us, but may help quite a bit, is just adding a small captcha to posting.

Title
    Respected User

Bumping this so that it doesn't get lost forever because of the pr0n spam.