Page 3193 of 3221 FirstFirst ... 219326933093314331833189319031913192319331943195319631973203 ... LastLast
Results 79,801 to 79,825 of 80503

Title

I could never appreciate alcohol, I almost always end up having a bad time. For me being drunk is a dysphoric disassociation combined with an inability to make good decisions. I can still appreciate weed these days. It's my weakness so I have to seriously limit myself, otherwise my life starts going off the rails. Don't think I'll ever be drinking again, and I'm glad I can go out to the bar and enjoy a joint instead.

Title
    blunted in a 600

food when you're drunk is incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Rook'

New skatepark opened here in manchester uk this weekend, not been down yet to check it out. They arent calling it a skatepark tho, they are calling it an olympic training facility, apparently its world class...

It has a plaza, a bowl, a small beginner section and a launch to foam pit/resi setup

so, the average all day rate for a skatepark here in the uk is probably around about 10.00, for a day pass

This park was originally trying to charge 10.00 per hour, loads of people told em to fuck off, so theyve changed it to 10.00 for 2 hours for the opening weekend. They are apparently having off peak prices in the long run which will be 12.00 for 4 hours, still expensive, but more reasonable, provided you can go during off peak times, which I likely wont cause i work full time now.

The best bit is, these fees only cover the plaza/beginners section and bowl, if you wanna skate the "big air" section, its a further 10 an hour.

Their logic behind it all - they are catering to snowboarders/skiers, by providing snowboards/skies with loads of wheels attached so they can practice shit on the foam pit. They themselves have a snowboarding background, and snowboarding is obviously more expensive. They are the first place in the uk to cater to snowboarders too apparently. They also have trampolines, a gymnast floor, and are having a rockclimbing wall.

As y'all can imagine people have been bullying the owners over the pricing haha. I offered very polite critique pointing out that within an hour to 2 hours drive are - ramp 1, rampworx, ramp city, the house, junction 4, pumpcage, as well as outdoor free parksall over the place, and since you are in competition with these places how are you gonna bring customers in with those prices when you really offer nothing unique, ramp 1 - rampworx, ramp city all offer big air stuff, bowls, street, etc
    They deleted my critique, which was hilarious considering theres people being actual dicks to them who arent getting deleted

The whole paying extra for the foampit/resi really tickles me, its akin to going into a coffee shop, ordering a coffee, paying 2.50 or whatever then having the worker tell you that milk/sugar is an extra 2.00

Plus most skaters are working class/students/unemployed so are hardly gonna be willing to pay those kinda prices for that place when you could put 4 guys in a car and go on a trip to one of the other nearby ones and pay 12.00 for an entire day

Oh and i'm getting a strong vibe that after this weekend you have to book your sessions in advance, imagine that, prebooking a skatepark skate, then on the day you cant be bothered. Or its pissing down and you are really keen for a skate but cant cause its fully booked.

Whole things made me laugh, these guys really have no idea how parks operate.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    food when you're drunk is incredible
    Yeah it really is. I get more munchies from beer than I do from weed.

Title
    blunted in a 600

@zibafu how tf are they gonna police the movement from the general area to the 'big air' area? would require more manpower. better just to have a flat rate, still expensive tho

in Aus paying for a skatepark is pretty unheard of
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Village Idiot

They probably have those paper bracelets that you wear. Colour coded so they know who belongs where.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

They probably have those paper bracelets that you wear. Colour coded so they know who belongs where.

kys

Title
    Respected User

I'm 5'10" and I love drinkin'

Title

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post
    I'm 5'10" and I love drinkin'
    I'm 6ft and like drinking though haven't much lately to not interfere with my hands healing

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    blunted in a 600

give you one of these

/ Henning

Title
    My Balls Itch

I hate how much longer it takes to recover as we age. When I was 13 I could skate for 8 hours and not feel a thing the next day. Now a hard 3 hour session has me sore for several days.
    skate or die g times

Title

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    I hate how much longer it takes to recover as we age. When I was 13 I could skate for 8 hours and not feel a thing the next day. Now a hard 3 hour session has me sore for several days.
    It's not just about age... but I'm not gonna lecture you on good diet, water and exercise because I'm sure you already know

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

Sup Nerds
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title
    My Balls Itch

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    It's not just about age... but I'm not gonna lecture you on good diet, water and exercise because I'm sure you already know
    You are right. I wasn't particularly in good shape as a kid tho and I eat healthier, drink more water now than I did back then.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Respected User

those 2 day hangovers amirite

Title
    My Balls Itch

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post
    those 2 day hangovers amirite
    those get worse with age as well.
    skate or die g times

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Never had a hangover, idk why
    I sleep so fucking well when I'm drunk, I'm completely rested in the morning.

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title

Depends on what you drink sometimes. I only ever get hangovers from gin, and really bad ones at that.

Title

The only things that give me hangovers are strong liquor and ciders/wines.

Title
    Respected User

i've had 2 day hangovers since i was 16, what the fuck. it sucks mad dick cause i'm literally limited to weed unless i wanna feel like shit. deadass i have shit hangovers from like 3 beers.

Title
    ))<>((

They say not to mix. I like a few light beers, a double IPA, maybe an imperial stout, a strong cider, and a shot or two of whiskey. That’s good for about 10 drinks worth on account of the high gravity. Some greasy food and some water makes sure the morning is right and proper. If I chain smoke, though, guaranteed hangover.

Title

This skaters username is Elijah_999. Wonder if there's a relation: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrMPHuzl...d=grif21aozfxo

Title
    kind of respected user

if you mean the elijah from this site, probably not. because the one from here was from florida and that one is from minnesota
    Last edited by Fudopi; 12-26-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

Definitely not him.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title

I like Elijah. He comes back every now and then just to post something ratchet