Page 3189 of 3221 FirstFirst ... 218926893089313931793185318631873188318931903191319231933199 ... LastLast
Results 79,701 to 79,725 of 80503
    Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    last spring I was drunk off my ass in downtown Boise (the last place anyone wants to be, alcohol not helping) and got lost, somehow got myself an uber to my friend's house and tried to light a cigarette on his stove, burning off my eyelashes and brows in the process

really glad i quit smoking
    and going to boise
    and drinking for the most part
    points to boise for being fun to say
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Rook'

so do people still bully cccp or did he leave ?

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

I shit talk him daily in discord

Title
    Respected User

Im not really sure if its bullying when they do it to themselves.

Title
    Respected User

cccp for life

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by NollieTresForDays View Post
    Wow, it's been a while, huh

I used this forum immensely when i was growing up; it was basically my life, my first real online community. It was 2010, and I was 16 or so. I'm almost 25 now.
    This place really was incredibly formative for me. It's where I first started making content for people: Filming and editing skate videos that I could share here, and more importantly, doodling stick figure sketches for Signatures for other users. I used to have so much fun doodling for people, and that passion stuck; I'm now a self-employed illustrator and comics artist.
    And I think most importantly, I accepted myself. Seeing how openly and unabashedly gay a user was on here ( new_skater99 ), while still being a cool skater dude, was much more helpful and formative than I think my confused closeted teen self realized. Just seeing them exist happily online, and getting their advice in private messages, helped me so much. I came out, moved out of my lil South Dakota town that I complained so much about, graduated high school and college, and moved into a Boston apartment with my big gay fiance. I'm doing about as good as it gets. And I feel like I can thank this forum, and a couple users specifically, for a lot of that. And they inspired me to take every opportunity in my life to be just as helpful and inspiration to confused queer youth as they were, and I can't thank them enough.

And even if I'm much more rusty, I still make it down to the nearby skateparks when I can to make sure I haven't lost it all. I'm not throwing myself down many stairs anymore, but hey, I've still got nollie tres.

Sorry for rambling. So little of my online life exists anywhere; I spent so much of it making skate videos on youtube, but the whole channel got wiped ages ago because of copyright issues, and none of the footage was saved anywhere else. So all I've got is this place: where I used to post links to these videos i'd make. I wonder if anyone here even remembers me; I can only barely recognize a username or two. If anyone does, though, hit me up at littleivy25@gmail.com . I'd love to hear more stories, if I talked to you back then, or if this place was important to you like it was to me.

Thank you.
    I remember your username, not so much your personality or anything. Regardless, it's great to hear that not everything that comes out of here is shit. Keep living life and if you get a moment, pop in here and there. We are still around, somehow.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Samhell View Post
    My cat has fleas. Taking him to the vet for a special flea bath, and then to a friend's house while I flea bomb the house.

Newb! I remember us talking in late 2008 about how the new 2009 members would be total losers! And I remember none of your footy, so maybe we were right

Yea, I'm a dude who's into dudes, too. The really sad thing is that new_skater was your role model. I mean, really, fuck [throwing up in my mouth a little bit]...new_skater!

(But I will remind you, new_skater got *very* violently gay-bashed, and once posted about it here, but in a very vague way]. After that, he never spoke of it again, because he would've been ridiculed. This site sucks. It's good you went away.

[Edit: I think I got 1500 on it!]
    i think newskater got gaybashed probably at first, when we were all 14 or so, but after a while it just became accepted and he became accepted fairly quickly even after coming out and shit.

dude didn't make the greatest life decisions sometimes (quite a lot of times), but i think he was accepted here as an equal and a peer.

i don't know who you were before, but from the way you type you seem annoying

havent been on here in a long time. getting hard to remember to. honestly i keep typing it in by habit in my phone but then closing the tab thinking, "oh there will be nothing new anyways"
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    kind of respected user

yeah there was definitely people hating on him at first but also some people supporting him right after he came out too. and then after a while everyone bashing him just kind of stopped.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Guy definitely had a rocky road. I remember looking in the drug thread and seeing he did heroin a lot and everyone was like wtf dude stop
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by NollieTresForDays View Post
    Wow, it's been a while, huh

I used this forum immensely when i was growing up; it was basically my life, my first real online community. It was 2010, and I was 16 or so. I'm almost 25 now.
    This place really was incredibly formative for me. It's where I first started making content for people: Filming and editing skate videos that I could share here, and more importantly, doodling stick figure sketches for Signatures for other users. I used to have so much fun doodling for people, and that passion stuck; I'm now a self-employed illustrator and comics artist.
    And I think most importantly, I accepted myself. Seeing how openly and unabashedly gay a user was on here ( new_skater99 ), while still being a cool skater dude, was much more helpful and formative than I think my confused closeted teen self realized. Just seeing them exist happily online, and getting their advice in private messages, helped me so much. I came out, moved out of my lil South Dakota town that I complained so much about, graduated high school and college, and moved into a Boston apartment with my big gay fiance. I'm doing about as good as it gets. And I feel like I can thank this forum, and a couple users specifically, for a lot of that. And they inspired me to take every opportunity in my life to be just as helpful and inspiration to confused queer youth as they were, and I can't thank them enough.

And even if I'm much more rusty, I still make it down to the nearby skateparks when I can to make sure I haven't lost it all. I'm not throwing myself down many stairs anymore, but hey, I've still got nollie tres.

Sorry for rambling. So little of my online life exists anywhere; I spent so much of it making skate videos on youtube, but the whole channel got wiped ages ago because of copyright issues, and none of the footage was saved anywhere else. So all I've got is this place: where I used to post links to these videos i'd make. I wonder if anyone here even remembers me; I can only barely recognize a username or two. If anyone does, though, hit me up at littleivy25@gmail.com . I'd love to hear more stories, if I talked to you back then, or if this place was important to you like it was to me.

Thank you.
    Bro glad to do you're doing well! You were the only person I ever met IRL from this website lmao.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Pleased to say I've met 3 people from this site, including the infamous Rev J

/ Henning

Title
    ))<>((

I think I met one guy randomly, who lives in the same area as me. And one of my past friends signed up and figured out I was me.

Title
    Respected User

I've only met CCH haha, though I'd say that was quite a person to meet. Dude definitely knew how to party, hope he's doing alright now.
    Also as I've said before, if anyone comes through the Philly area I'd be down to grab a drink!

Title
    kind of respected user

I may or may not have met stereo_69 by chance before but idk lol, we went to the same college and talked about hanging out sometime but never did. Never met anyone else.

We’re all so far apart there’s no good place everyone could meet up in either. I remember a long ass time ago a bunch of the Australian members met up and that shit looked fun as fuck when they posted pics.

Title

My life is going pretty poorly. Got my hand crushed at work, lost part of my thumb and feeling in three fingers. Going to miss comic con tomorrow now, steamed about it.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    My life is going pretty poorly. Got my hand crushed at work, lost part of my thumb and feeling in three fingers. Going to miss comic con tomorrow now, steamed about it.
    Damn dude, that's fucced. What kind of work?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    So I’m not sure if I should send them back and say they’re defective because of the rip since the tags are still on or just say they’re the wrong size or what lol.
    Just say both

Title

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post
    Damn dude, that's fucced. What kind of work?

Moving company, old trucks lift gate collapsed with chains still up on my hand. No worker's comp. Started physical therapy already.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title

SNS has been like 10 minutes away from me in my city now twice and I've been to his a couple times. We still haven't met up even though we've been talking on and off for like over ten years lol. And I guess vlad lives here too now for schooling

Title
    ))<>((

Y’all gay bois having a party without me

Title

Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    i think newskater got gaybashed probably at first, when we were all 14 or so, but after a while it just became accepted and he became accepted fairly quickly even after coming out and shit.

dude didn't make the greatest life decisions sometimes (quite a lot of times), but i think he was accepted here as an equal and a peer.

i don't know who you were before, but from the way you type you seem annoying

havent been on here in a long time. getting hard to remember to. honestly i keep typing it in by habit in my phone but then closing the tab thinking, "oh there will be nothing new anyways"

No, I'm talking about how new_skater got gay-bashed, hit, and punched in real life. He definitely wouldn't talk about it on the shit-show of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    I may or may not have met stereo_69 by chance before but idk lol, we went to the same college and talked about hanging out sometime but never did. Never met anyone else.

We’re all so far apart there’s no good place everyone could meet up in either. I remember a long ass time ago a bunch of the Australian members met up and that shit looked fun as fuck when they posted pics.
    I skated with crimescene450 (Kyle) and some other dudes from here back in 2009 / 10 in Berkeley, CA (don't remember other names.)

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    Y’all gay bois having a party without me
    Don't worry, nobody from this site would be invited anyway. We *do* have standards.

Title

Yeah I have standards too, no interest in fucking someone with Orly memes in their sig

Title
    ))<>((

Pardee tyme. Y’all be safe tonight, young bloods!

Title
    My Balls Itch

probably got 3 days left of warm weather before winter hell starts :(
    skate or die g times

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Samhell View Post
    No, I'm talking about how new_skater got gay-bashed, hit, and punched in real life. He definitely wouldn't talk about it on the shit-show of this forum.
    ohhhhhh

:/
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    Respected User

people were probably just jealous that new skater was better looking than them and banged like 10x more girls than them despite being into dudes