Page 3197 of 3197 FirstFirst ... 2197269730973147318731933194319531963197
Results 79,901 to 79,907 of 79907
    Title

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    i see a decent amount of people who skate where i live and supposedly my coworker was about to get sponsored until he fucked his knee up but i've never actually seen him skate. might just be the neighborhood i live in tho
    "yeah bro, i swear bro. i was about to go am."
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    i've realized medium sized cities that aren't too far of a drive from major cities are the way to go. you get all the benefits of living in a major city but it costs a lot less.

the city i live in now has a cool little downtown area and a lot of stuff to do but it's also halfway between chicago and detroit and not too far to drive to either.
    this might be an option in the east coast and, to a lesser extent, the midwest, but in the west and southwest everything is so spread apart that you either live in a shitfuck asshole off the interstate or a maj-metpol'n city
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."

Title

always shitted on new york too -- still can't really see myself living there -- but everyone i know that moved there loves it. i think someone said, "there must be some reason they deal with all that shit to live there."
    india songs

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Quote Originally Posted by Samhell View Post
    OK, but careful! You might say the same thing of NYC six years from now...
    Meh, I don't think so. I lived in Athens before moving to this island. Yes, I was younger but I loved it. I can't stand this place.

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Probably NerkaN Who Knows View Post
    damn that sucks
    what did you do?
    I have a mechanical engineering degree, and this job required one, but it wasn't really engineering work. Mostly dealing with bureaucracy, pencil pushing and record-keeping. A lot of responsibility for not a lot of money or recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Do you get any compensation for being shitcanned?

It's always fun seeing who your replacement is, I found out who mine was at my old job. I'm not sure she'd fit into the team and the vibe is from my old boss that he finds it hard to get on with her
    I don't know who the guy is, he started the same day I was fired. I'm assuming that the work will grind him down quickly enough - if not, then he is a better candidate than me. I don't get any extra compensation but was given a 2-week notice and told to fuck off. Once my employment is "actually" over I'll be looking at unemployment benefits if I'm eligible. Just gonna drink through this week and then start making finding another job my job. Will have to ditch the apartment probably and move in with my parents again, unless some opportunity comes up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    always shitted on new york too -- still can't really see myself living there -- but everyone i know that moved there loves it. i think someone said, "there must be some reason they deal with all that shit to live there."
    There is something about New York that would make me consider putting up with living there. Not sure what, maybe the way it's been portrayed in pop culture. I'm not in finance or an "aspiring entertainer", so there are no real benefits to living there besides saying you live there.

Title
    blunted in a 600

"How to make it in america" the TV show really put me onto NYC as a potential destination

I've always loved SF but it's just getting absurdly expensive now
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

I agree with cheese. It may be expensive as fuck but I dunno, if I had the chance I'd definitely move there despite the difficulties and shit. It's complicated as fuck to immigrate to the US tho, so that's that.

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername