Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

He's trying so hard to have that data work in his favor.

Also jesus y'all are some nasty fucks it is NOT NORMAL NOR OKAY to live in a flea infested space what in the fuck

Title

gotta agree with bb on this one but sometimes people cant afford anything else you have to live somewhere
    .................................................. ..................................

Title
    ))<>((

Anderson, it's that same logic that's got CCCP shitting left and right in the ocean. Don't be an enabler.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I said earlier that fleas are pretty much everywhere you go. They can be on a park bench, playground, parks, bus seats, etc. And shitting in the ocean isn't even abnormal, a while back I did a poll and out of 31 members, 7 shit in the ocean and 24 didn't. Factor in that most of the people here don't live by the ocean, the number seems about right, people who live near the ocean have shit in the ocean at some point in their lives.
    Wtf are you talking about? Fleas on the bus? Dude I grew up doing nothing but playing in grass, the woods, and fields and I've had 2 experiences with fleas. The first time I was 16 and some scummy fuck I knew his cat was coated in them. Now I've probably taken at least 30 ticks off myself but fleas come down to you being a nasty mother fucker. That's like trying to normalize having fucking roaches in your house.

Title
    Respected User

yea no, it's not normal but then again it's not a huge drama either. Sometimes pets have fleas. Our cats have them every now and then cause they kill mice all the time and get them from their victims. ... but only maybe three of them each time and it's really not difficult to get rid of them.

Title

Yeah fleas are not normal.

Anyways, Almost is that you in the picture?

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Quote Originally Posted by almost_mothrfckr View Post
    yea no, it's not normal but then again it's not a huge drama either. Sometimes pets have fleas. Our cats have them every now and then cause they kill mice all the time and get them from their victims. ... but only maybe three of them each time and it's really not difficult to get rid of them.
    if someone cannot move around their home without getting torn up I would say that's a huge drama

Title

i grew up playing in the dirt and mud with worms, frogs, and other insects and whatever in the country with my grandparents, but ive never had a flea problem. my dogs have gotten a few over the years because we live around other people and theyre outside a majority of the day. you can imagine how dirty and stuff they get(especially when they get in the pond with fish in it), so we have had a few fleas, but never to the point where it was infesting the house.

ive even had a few fleas at my parents house, which is in the city. its nothing too abnormal, not anything major like some cases ive heard. thinking about it, i went from a straight outdoors, adventure kid, to an indoors sk9 fag whos lazy. weird changes
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    if someone cannot move around their home without getting torn up I would say that's a huge drama
    Especially when they'll tear the fuck up outta you. I remember from that kids house I got eaten up from my feet up to my shins. It was like a million little mosquito bites and itched even worse. I dunno I guess even though I grew up poor my parents were clean freaks. Just cause you don't have any money isn't an excuse to live grimy. Not to mention fleas once they get to a certain point it's hard af to get rid of them. Plus we always took insane amount of care for our dogs and didn't want them miserable and digging at themselves.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    touché.

Also a) you definitely don't usually get fleas walking through forests, sitting on park benches, etc. unless there are animals around, dead or alive. And even then, most owners take care of that.. at least where I live. b) can confirm popwar's description of how flea bites feel. Even if it's just one they bite you about five times in a row- but it's easy to spot and kill them and unless you really don't take care of your pet(s)/ clean your place there won't be a plague.
    Last edited by almost_mothrfckr; 07-18-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Title

hate fleas those nasty suckers never know when to give up
    .................................................. ..................................

Title
    Village Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? Fleas on the bus? Dude I grew up doing nothing but playing in grass, the woods, and fields and I've had 2 experiences with fleas. The first time I was 16 and some scummy fuck I knew his cat was coated in them. Now I've probably taken at least 30 ticks off myself but fleas come down to you being a nasty mother fucker. That's like trying to normalize having fucking roaches in your house.
    Ok, you can't be serious. No way you don't have roaches in your house. Roaches get everywhere. I have roaches in the car and the house. Sure there might not be a billion of them, but there are some. The only way you don't have roaches in your house is if you live in some sort of laboratory environment.

Title

roaches smh another insect bastard i hate

Title
    Respected User

Ok, you can't be serious. No way you don't have roaches in your house. Roaches get everywhere. I have roaches in the car and the house. Sure there might not be a billion of them, but there are some. The only way you don't have roaches in your house is if you live in some sort of laboratory environment.
    At this point I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling anymore. I've never even seen one in my whole life.

Title
    ))<>((

I can see the islands being more hospitable to insect proliferation, but I never see Larz complaining about fleas or roaches.

Title
    Slacker
    Eat, drink, and be merry, tomorrow you may die That's what life's about man, good times...

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    but I never see Larz complaining about fleas or roaches.
    He's too busy sexting them

Title

We get a lot of roaches where I live. We live in a forest-y area, near a river so we get a lot of bugs actually. It's a tropical island thing. Not fleas though... never seen fleas in real life and I've had two dogs.

Roaches in the home is definitely due to poor hygiene though. If you don't keep your kitchen clean or dispose of garbage properly, you'll definitely get infested. You may see one or two from time to time but you wouldn't be overrun unless you're not clean. But that's just common knowledge.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title

Quote Originally Posted by almost_mothrfckr View Post
    At this point I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling anymore. I've never even seen one in my whole life.
    impossible how

Title

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    He's too busy sexting them
    larz would bang a tree if he could. he has guts i'll give him that

Title
    Village Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson17 View Post
    impossible how
    Apparently people here all live in labs.

Title

^^^^^^^

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

The only roach I have ever seen was at work, in a giant warehouse. (Have I mentioned nobody should shop at big red?) I've lived in most climates and especially when I was younger I was never overly clean (granted was smart enough not to keep old food lying around)

once again cccp must be milking this

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    The only roach I have ever seen was at work, in a giant warehouse. (Have I mentioned nobody should shop at big red?) I've lived in most climates and especially when I was younger I was never overly clean (granted was smart enough not to keep old food lying around)

once again cccp must be milking this
    i've never seen any roaches but the maggots in the broken cat food packages are fuckin gross.

and yeah i saw 3 fleas on the dog sunday... killed them all... saw 3 on her yesterday and i think i killed them all but one might've gotten away and then died from the poison. cause today she's itching at the bites a lot but i've gone over her entire body with the flea comb and looked through her fur with my hands and i can't find any of them.

and the only reason i'm making a big deal out of a couple fleas is because I specifically don't want my house to become infested.... because this isn't even really my house that i'm staying at, and once your house becomes infested is when it becomes a way bigger/nastier problem.

i've had some gross ass room mates over the years who wouldn't clean up after themselves for shit and still never saw any roaches in the house so you must be living really disgusting if you have roaches inside...

Title
    Slacker
    Eat, drink, and be merry, tomorrow you may die That's what life's about man, good times...

Apparently people here all live in labs.
    The only labs you know about are when the oceanic community collects water samples for pollution, your name is on a no swim list.
    Last edited by StarcraftLedZeppelin; 07-18-2017 at 11:42 AM. Reason: i suck

Title

gotta agree with cccp cant see how yall never experienced situations with these types of insects. maybe its because we live in different parts of the world or the environments