Page 3205 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 2205270531053155319532013202320332043205
Results 80,101 to 80,105 of 80105
    Title
    Respected User

Been a while since I've seen two pages on new when I hop on here. Took 20 spam posts to do it though lmao

also wtf did not expect this video to be like it was
    Last edited by Milo; 3 Days Ago at 10:10 PM.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Yeah I've been getting back into local punk, didn't realise there was a small underground scene here. I basically wrote off local music as being all folky shit as that's what's dominating the airwaves
    I've been trying to go to more shows when someone tells me someone interesting is coming through. Idk if I'd get back into local local, the Philly scene is pretty gritty and mostly like teens and creeps

Title
    blunted in a 600

when I say 'get into' I mean like, find them through gig guides then hope they have a soundcloud lol, I don't really like going to shows too often
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

Title
    Respected User

I bought a kegerator with dual tap setup for my homebrew. It doesn't have connections for homebrew kegs cause the guy I bought it from just used it for commercial beers so I gotta get a conversion kit for one of the taps. Last weekend, I started up a batch of IPA. Its looking and tasting good so far. Its at like 6.3% ABV and should get to 6.5% I think. The recipe is pretty basic cause I haven't brewed a batch in about a year. I didn't wanna get too complicated with it. I still need to figure out a good way to filter out some of the hop particles when transferring it to the keg cause people don't like to see stuff floating around their beer, even though thats what gives it the taste/smell. Should be ready to drink next month!