Page 3263 of 3265 FirstFirst ... 226327633163321332533259326032613262326332643265 LastLast
Results 81,551 to 81,575 of 81604
    Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Fuck sonic

I went there before when I was in Texas, and I walked into the building they had and tried to give the people there my order. It was like 100 F outside and they refused to take my order face to face, they told me to walk 5 feet outside into the heavy humidity heat and talk to a metal fucking box. The entire time spent arguing over why couldn't they just take my order then and there I could have had my food, such a stupid fucking model to still use these days. drive in only ordering is old as fuck it's not 1950s anymore take off the fucking roller skates
    lmao

Title
    Respected User

yeah fuck sonic food but they got a fire drink menu tho

Title
    My Balls Itch

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    my new theory is that he spiced his brain away

His post are very very normal on IGN like 2015 back. Think they def got in some sort of accident that caused brain damage, it's like the only explanation.
    Could also be schizophrenia or something like that emerging.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Bang...

kids who did spice instead of ganja had no bad influences in their life aka no contacts

Title
    My Balls Itch

kids who did spice instead of ganja had no bad influences in their life aka no contacts
    I smoked it for like a month while on probation, I quit smoking completely cause that shit wasn't worth it. I've also had it passed to me outside a bar from a dude on parole. I took a hit and passed after that. Fuck that shit.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    I smoked it for like a month while on probation, I quit smoking completely cause that shit wasn't worth it. I've also had it passed to me outside a bar from a dude on parole. I took a hit and passed after that. Fuck that shit.
    same lol only tried when friends were in trouble and couldn't smoke back in the day.

Title
    My Balls Itch

same lol only tried when friends were in trouble and couldn't smoke back in the day.
    I had stocked up with like $200 of the shit in case it became illegal. A shitload of money at that age. I smoked probably $30 of it before I quit. My mom ended up throwing it away at some point and I wasn't even mad.
    skate or die g times

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    the show? I never watched it. But assuming it has anything to do with the park and surrounding areas, that type of living is pretty common 'round them parts and, despite all the shitty aspects, its probably the closest you can get to tribalism without being a cult which, imo, is for the better. im increasingly against post modernism and while I am by no means "traditional", I think such communal living situations have a lot of awesome aspects. Living in a "proper" city on my own for a year has made me appreciate any sort of simpler accommodation so much more. I would never go back to fire, but going into something like trail building and making shit money for shit work and living either in a tent or bunkhouse is something I think about most days; its far from grandiose but its simple and I think that's generally beneficial for the individual
    Yeah Yellowstone the show, it's basically the name of a ranch in Montana, close to you guessed it, Yellowstone NP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    kind of respected user

i smoked k2 with my cousin and our friend once when he was on probation and we were all just like "this sucks" and never did it again lol

Title
    My Balls Itch

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    i smoked k2 with my cousin and our friend once when he was on probation and we were all just like "this sucks" and never did it again lol
    I remember amplifying the shitty aspects of weed(paranoia, anxiety) to the extreme.

For getting high now, I take delta 8 gummies. Somehow it's been around for like 2 years up here and hasn't gotten banned yet. D8 flower sucks, but the edibles are pretty much identical to regular weed, just the dosing is a little different.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    I remember amplifying the shitty aspects of weed(paranoia, anxiety) to the extreme.

For getting high now, I take delta 8 gummies. Somehow it's been around for like 2 years up here and hasn't gotten banned yet. D8 flower sucks, but the edibles are pretty much identical to regular weed, just the dosing is a little different.
    Dude idk either. It's not great but was actually like really surprised with delta8. Makes no sense how it is legal to be sold here.

Title
    kind of respected user

weed is legal here but there's a delta 8 shop on my way home from work and i bought the delta 8 concentrate and dabbed it for like a few months before i realized it was even anything different. it's located in a place called delta township so i just assumed delta 8 was the brand name and everything about the place seemed normal lol. but it honestly wasn't bad. eventually i just started getting better actual wax/bud for cheaper tho. once i found out it's different i actually looked up what it was and it made sense cause there's a few small differences but it just felt like a certain type of thc it didn't really feel bad (because that's essentially what it is).

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

It's 9am and i can't stop thinking about a burger from sonic. Gonna feel like a piece of shit but might send it lmao
    i realized a while ago how few fast food places ive actually ever been to

i mean growing up my only options were mcdonalds, taco johns (superior version of taco bell), and dairy queen.

but i've never been to sonic, panda, popeyes, long john silvers, cinnabon, dunkin (unless you count an airport), a&w, five guys, white castle, church's, steak n shake, red robin, culvers, canes, wienerschnitzel (does anyone fucking eat at those places?), el pollo loco, firehouse, wingstop, shake shack, burger king (in america anyway), or einstein or any regional places ive never heard of

I've only gone once to chick-fil-a -- hated it, once to chipotle -- qdoba is better,once to taco time (idk if this exists anywhere else but it was kinda like the going to the last blockbuster -- food was shit though)

as far as burgers though, whataburger > in-n-out > mcdonalds. but in-n-out is even more over rated than chick-fil-a and the only reason you'll find me at one is if someone in my car was dying to go

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    i realized a while ago how few fast food places ive actually ever been to

i mean growing up my only options were mcdonalds, taco johns (superior version of taco bell), and dairy queen.

but i've never been to sonic, panda, popeyes, long john silvers, cinnabon, dunkin (unless you count an airport), a&w, five guys, white castle, church's, steak n shake, red robin, culvers, canes, wienerschnitzel (does anyone fucking eat at those places?), el pollo loco, firehouse, wingstop, shake shack, burger king (in america anyway), or einstein or any regional places ive never heard of

I've only gone once to chick-fil-a -- hated it, once to chipotle -- qdoba is better,once to taco time (idk if this exists anywhere else but it was kinda like the going to the last blockbuster -- food was shit though)

as far as burgers though, whataburger > in-n-out > mcdonalds. but in-n-out is even more over rated than chick-fil-a and the only reason you'll find me at one is if someone in my car was dying to go
    My roommate worked at taco time in college lmao place was absolute shit

Title
    Bang...

We have a five guys built into our theater here in Seattle, last time I went there my hamburger was pink in the middle and i bit into a rock or some huge chunk of salt on my fry. made me stop eating the fries and the burger and decided I could make better at home. you get like all you can smuggle bar peanuts though

I knew a guy who worked at a dairy queen and he said the manager told people to spit in the food or else, he worked there 2 weeks. only the small prepackaged dairy stuff was safe

cinnabon is a diabetics worst nightmare, but it taste better hot

wienerschnitzel i just assume anyone who walks into there is like a nazi or some shit

Best root beer I had was on tap up the road from where I live, it's a A&W KFC combo location.

Red Robin is mediocre, like when you fake itallian and go to olive garden. because here you're family

I've been to Culvers and I've been to Ivars, both are a seafood based fast food joint. I think ivars taste better personally and they have cool ass shit all across their place about the history of the company itself like old newspaper clips and stuff
    Last edited by StarcraftLedZeppelin; 04-09-2022 at 09:35 PM.

Title
    Bang...

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

We have a five guys built into our theater here in Seattle, last time I went there my hamburger was pink in the middle and i bit into a rock or some huge chunk of salt on my fry. made me stop eating the fries and the burger and decided I could make better at home. you get like all you can smuggle bar peanuts though

I knew a guy who worked at a dairy queen and he said the manager told people to spit in the food or else, he worked there 2 weeks. only the small prepackaged dairy stuff was safe

cinnabon is a diabetics worst nightmare, but it taste better hot

wienerschnitzel i just assume anyone who walks into there is like a nazi or some shit

Best root beer I had was on tap up the road from where I live, it's a A&W KFC combo location.

Red Robin is mediocre, like when you fake itallian and go to olive garden. because here you're family

I've been to Culvers and I've been to Ivars, both are a seafood based fast food joint. I think ivars taste better personally and they have cool ass shit all across their place about the history of the company itself like old newspaper clips and stuff
    the only seafood chain you will ever find me at is pig-n-pancake. idk if they're in warshington but it's reason enough to relocate to the OR coast

Title
    blunted in a 600

the amount of fast food chains you have there is insane. there's only like 3-4 fast food chains here realistically. people go nuts for KFC cause it's the only even halfway decent fried chicken place.

there's also a mexican place that people line up for, when any old burrito shop in San Diego will shit all over it and for half the price.

mexican and southern style fried chicken is super hard to come by here so chains/franchises/restaurants can get away with shit for an extortionate price

also trying to introduce some new american chains here - Carls Jr and Taco Bell. Carls Jr is even more overpriced than it is in the US, and Taco Bell is like, typical Aus fast food pricing with the same US quality. It's only good if you're drunk and paying $1 for a taco and Australia's taco bells can't even offer that

some other pop up shit happens from time to time, like Five Guys and in n out, people line up for ages for it - not worth it. I would be a slut for chik fil a though, but i generally hate waiting
    Last edited by Stookie; 04-21-2022 at 10:14 PM.
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Village Idiot

weed simply wasn't as good anymore past my freshman year of college
    it lost the magic that it had back when I was in high school
    weed took all my worries away when i got high in high school now it just makes me sleepy

Title
    My Balls Itch

It's probably cause I'm a better cook now, but I just can't justify fast food anymore. It feels like it was cheaper when I was a kid too. I had two chicken sandwiches from wendy's when I was on the road and it was shittier than the chicken tenders I heated up in my hotel room.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

got a gs320 for $25

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    the amount of fast food chains you have there is insane. there's only like 3-4 fast food chains here realistically. people go nuts for KFC cause it's the only even halfway decent fried chicken place.

there's also a mexican place that people line up for, when any old burrito shop in San Diego will shit all over it and for half the price.

mexican and southern style fried chicken is super hard to come by here so chains/franchises/restaurants can get away with shit for an extortionate price

also trying to introduce some new american chains here - Carls Jr and Taco Bell. Carls Jr is even more overpriced than it is in the US, and Taco Bell is like, typical Aus fast food pricing with the same US quality. It's only good if you're drunk and paying $1 for a taco and Australia's taco bells can't even offer that

some other pop up shit happens from time to time, like Five Guys and in n out, people line up for ages for it - not worth it. I would be a slut for chik fil a though, but i generally hate waiting
    one thing i've learned is that any time there's a line for any kind of fast food it's never going to be worth it. that just means the workers are swamped and the food is gonna turn out shitty after you waited a long time for it.

Title
    blunted in a 600

yeah lol im generally not a line guy

/ Henning

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

i applied that logic to coffee as well. like I'd only go to dutch bros for coffee for a while because OR company but any time you go there's a 20+ car line and the healthiest drink you can get has 60g sugar
    switched to blackrock, also OR company, only about 30g sugar per drink, but they devolved into the same shit. realized that here in tuc there's two local coffee shops close by, one a pretentious fuckfest with $20 8z drinks, the other laid back $4 latte type place. I only go to the latter now

spending the next two weeks in scotland until I start my new job tho, gonna get fucked on chippies

Title
    blunted in a 600

30g-60g of sugar for a coffee? what the fuck

/ Henning