Page 3225 of 3232 FirstFirst ... 22252725312531753215322132223223322432253226322732283229 ... LastLast
Results 80,601 to 80,625 of 80790

Title

People are really crazy lately

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Ye had to cancel the series I had been running. Can't really stand to play online for the games I play so I have just only played Runescape since this whole thing has started lol.
    i've played in a couple online tournaments but I only play in ones with people from like michigan/illinois/ohio area so the connection is at least decent. Me and my friend are running and streaming our own online tournament on friday night but it's kind of a joke tournament where everyone is only allowed to do these two meme moves. online evo is going to be a disaster lol.

i still need to finish the ff7 remake I'm like halfway through it but I just haven't sat down and played it in a couple weeks.

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

it's 4 hours of content they stretched into 40, you dont even get to play as red xiii.

Title
    kind of respected user

i mean yeah but I've enjoyed what I've played so far. The combat is fun and it looks amazing. I replayed the original like a year ago.

also lmao at the bots having full on conversations with each other in the video game forum.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Is this a sneak peak into the future of AI when they are indiscernible from humans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Respected User

Starting university again tomorrow after 2 years off... Fuck me right? We have to attend lectures through Zoom and probably take exams this way too, with the camera facing us at all times.
    I wish I started school in the winter because Corona hit out of nowhere and they pardoned everyone from taking exams.

I'm a little relieved everything is online because I wasn't prepared to start driving 170km round trip everyday to go to school like I have in the past. Rush hour traffic in Toronto drives me mad.

Title
    Respected User

Corona situation so chill here in Croatia people have started mass gathering again lol. Yesterday there must've been like 200 of us at least drinking and hanging in front of the Zagreb's national theatre. They're finally reopening bars tomorrow too.

Title
    Mr Shithole

theres no attack on titan this month due to the covids...

Title
    Respected User

They finally made a good skateboarding game since Skate 3. Been playing Skater XL. Got me nostalgic af.

Maybe once this shit is over i start boarding again
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    They finally made a good skateboarding game since Skate 3. Been playing Skater XL. Got me nostalgic af.

Maybe once this shit is over i start boarding again
    And it's coming out for PC!!! I wish skate 3 was released on PC.

The graphics are a little disappointing but hopefully the gameplay makes up for it.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Thought about buying an Xbox 360 just so I can play Skate 3 again, might look into Skater XL
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Respected User

I like session more than skater xl. Session has skate like controls; skaterxl has different controls

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Is this a sneak peak into the future of AI when they are indiscernible from humans?
    I straight up can't tell anymore. Some guy will post what seems like a genuine question, I'll answer it, and then he'll be like "Thanks! I wish I could pay you for your advice but I spent all my money on Medieval Sex Dungeon Party 2, great game!".
    "All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation." - StartcraftLedZeppelin

Title
    Mr Shithole

When I was a moderator I was banning so many accounts before their first post, there's a void no one filled since then.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by Lipschitz View Post
    I like session more than skater xl. Session has skate like controls; skaterxl has different controls
    Ah good tip thanks. Would be good if it were on PS4

Quote Originally Posted by The_Q View Post
    I straight up can't tell anymore. Some guy will post what seems like a genuine question, I'll answer it, and then he'll be like "Thanks! I wish I could pay you for your advice but I spent all my money on Medieval Sex Dungeon Party 2, great game!".
    lmao

/ Henning

Title

how's everyone doing??? maybe messageboards will come back now that everyone's indoors.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title

Quote Originally Posted by drowning_fish View Post
    how's everyone doing??? maybe messageboards will come back now that everyone's indoors.
    Doubtful

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Lipschitz View Post
    i looked session up after you posted this and it looks pretty sick I'm just not sure if I wanna pay $20 for a game that early in development yet.

Title
    blunted in a 600

^ Same. It also seems strictly more of a simulator, whereas I liked Skate because it had a good blend of realness and insane shit like the THPS series

I like the storyline, maps and soundtrack more on Skate 1 but I like the ability to get off your board and some other features in Skate 3 so idk which I'd get. I just remembered my GF has a PS3 so I could use that without having to buy a 360

/ Henning

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Hope y`all are staying safe and doing well through these weird times <3

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Hey mates!
    Hope everyone's doing well. How's the covid-19 situation in your guys' countries?
    Greece was in quarantine for almost 2 months and we've been out of quarantine for 2 and a half weeks now. Things are mostly back to normal, but a few shops are closed and you're forced to wear masks in public transportation and other public places. And the ferry boat schedules are FUCKED, but other than that pretty good.

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title
    Mr Shithole

you guys are like an island tho and your economy was shitters before covid, so in some sense it couldn't have gotten much worse which means it can only get better.

You know you guys start dying off, lanes on the road start opening up. There's no one to create lines at the grocery store, new real estate opens up from all the old dead people since nursing homes are in as high demand.

Title
    Respected User

Covid essentially over in Croatia, we get one or two cases a day. Bars can work normally till 4am starting tomorrow and parties starting too. Already organizing some djing gigs.

Title
    Respected User

Well i did it, bought some busenitzs and an OG Baker deck and went to the local skate park.

First time on a board in prob 6 years. Relearning is really weird. Because I wasnt landing anything at first not even ollies but I still had nice pop. So I was tryna catch kickflips a foot off the ground.

Also holy fuck my hamstrings
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title
    blunted in a 600

The original Busenitz with the huge tongues were my shit. Basically impossible to find a maroon pair on ebay these days
    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    you guys are like an island tho and your economy was shitters before covid, so in some sense it couldn't have gotten much worse which means it can only get better.

You know you guys start dying off, lanes on the road start opening up. There's no one to create lines at the grocery store, new real estate opens up from all the old dead people since nursing homes are in as high demand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EytFPaPM8fw

/ Henning