Page 3243 of 3249 FirstFirst ... 22432743314331933233323932403241324232433244324532463247 ... LastLast
Results 81,051 to 81,075 of 81208
    Title
    Village Idiot

I prefer sleeping on the couch rather than the bed cause the couch is leather

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

like sleeping on the chest of a big hard man

Title
    My Balls Itch

I got rid of my facebook, but I'm pretty sure 3/4th's of my childhood friends are sucked into that "Save Our Children" shit.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

what happened to our kids

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    I got rid of my facebook, but I'm pretty sure 3/4th's of my childhood friends are sucked into that "Save Our Children" shit.
    lol thats my entire family dude. It is crazy to watch.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    from an aesthetic standpoint mattress on the floor wins and also creates an illusion of space, but yeah if you're over age 22 no one will take you seriously without a bed frame
    Only problem is that having a low mattress makes it collect dust like a mofo

Title

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    i too would like to know the state of our youth
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    Seattle Freeze

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    Kony 2020

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    Kony 2020
    Lol I remember my first university lecture ever all these 18 year old vaguely attractive SJW/social media activist women (before SJW was associated with Dr Martens, being overweight and having purple hair) organised to have care packages sent over, asking everyone to give $20 and to buy those packages going around
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    My Balls Itch

It was fairly big on here too lol.

Recreational and medical weed got legalized here.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Respected User

It was fairly big on here too lol.

Recreational and medical weed got legalized here.

cannot fucking believe it bro

Title
    My Balls Itch

It's funny. One of my friends dad's posted this quasi-viral video on facebook of him talking about being a retired police officer and they should legalize it. He got hit up to be in commercials and shit over it and it ended up passing by a small margin lol.

I can't believe we beat minnesota.
    skate or die g times

Title
    kind of respected user

it took a couple years here before recreational actually became worth buying, and even then it depends on what city you're in. like the city i used to live in had zero shops but the city i just moved to has a bunch. when i first moved here like 6 months ago all the shops still had crazy high prices to the point it wasn't even worth looking at but a new one opened up next door to my office a few weeks ago that actually has really good shatter for pretty cheap so ive been going there lately.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    it took a couple years here before recreational actually became worth buying, and even then it depends on what city you're in. like the city i used to live in had zero shops but the city i just moved to has a bunch. when i first moved here like 6 months ago all the shops still had crazy high prices to the point it wasn't even worth looking at but a new one opened up next door to my office a few weeks ago that actually has really good shatter for pretty cheap so ive been going there lately.
    They had zero-tolerance laws previously so even if it's expensive it's better than getting rekt.

Feel like the police will just camp the border here so not sure how much I'll hop over to buy from the shops when they come out. If I stick around where I'm for much longer at maybe I'll just make the move 5 minutes over into South Dakota.

Title
    blunted in a 600

meanwhile in Australia draconian laws are still in place
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    My Balls Itch

meanwhile in Australia draconian laws are still in place
    That's crazy, I didn't know that. For some reason I assumed that they were chill with it.

This was like 6 years ago now, and probably would have gone differently in the past two years. I know someone who's apartment was broken into and he called the police, then ended up getting arrest over a pipe with a half cashed bowl in it. Fucking ridiculous.
    skate or die g times

Title
    blunted in a 600

Big Nope. I get the feeling people see Australia and NZ as these progressive utopias, but when it comes to drug laws and a few other things it's totally nanny state

Also whoever has been deleting all the spam has been doing a good job

/ Henning

Title
    My Balls Itch

Big Nope. I get the feeling people see Australia and NZ as these progressive utopias, but when it comes to drug laws and a few other things it's totally nanny state

Also whoever has been deleting all the spam has been doing a good job
    I know very little about Australia's politics, I have heard a pack of cigarettes is around 20 US dollars over there though.

Also, np with the spam. I'm on my laptop for at least an hour every night and it's not a big deal to do a quick cleanout every night.
    Last edited by igrindtwinkies; 11-08-2020 at 06:38 PM.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Respected User

Big brain take: weed makes you stupid and lazy, drink instead. Only half-kidding, all of my pothead friends have become shells to be around. It really does fuck with you (excluding the people that actually use it medicinally for chronic pain/anxiety/whatever). I'd rather be around drunks than stoned out zombies.

Title
    kind of respected user

I know very little about Australia's politics, I have heard a pack of cigarettes is around 20 US dollars over there though.

Also, np with the spam. I'm on my laptop for at least an hour every night and it's not a big deal to do a quick cleanout every night.
    that's just because of their exchange rate literally everything there costs way more not just cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_wigger View Post
    Big brain take: weed makes you stupid and lazy, drink instead. Only half-kidding, all of my pothead friends have become shells to be around. It really does fuck with you (excluding the people that actually use it medicinally for chronic pain/anxiety/whatever). I'd rather be around drunks than stoned out zombies.
    i feel weird about this cause deep inside i kinda feel like a lazy piece of shit but i guess on paper in real life i have a degree and a good job and i'm plenty busy.

Title
    Respected User

I think the issue is more with your friends than the pot homie.

Title
    My Balls Itch

Ya. I've grown to loathe most of the losers in bars as well.
    skate or die g times

Title
    blunted in a 600

Yep you're not wrong, the tax gets increased every six months or so. Not uncommon for it to workout to be like $1-$1.20 a cig these days

Thing is we've reached like pretty much near the apex for 'non smoking' rates. Smoking rates are very low, especially among young people. All it does is hurt poorer people who have already been smoking for 20 years and can't kick the habit

This has led to the black market for tobacco being huge here. It a weird way the government could probably get more in taxes by stabilising and lowering them on tobacco, and fewer people resort to the black market

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    that's just because of their exchange rate literally everything there costs way more not just cigarettes.

i feel weird about this cause deep inside i kinda feel like a lazy piece of shit but i guess on paper in real life i have a degree and a good job and i'm plenty busy.
    Exchange rate factors in with imports but might not be as big as you think. 'Sin' taxes are big here - alcohol, tobacco. Taxes on consumables are high too, such as fuel. Taxes can make up about half of the cost of a litre of fuel. High wages and high cost of doing business (property, rent etc) also factor in

/ Henning

Title
    My Balls Itch

That's why I've voted no on the smoking taxes every chance I get.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Seattle Freeze

Australia still sucks