Page 3258 of 3258 FirstFirst ... 2258275831583208324832543255325632573258
Results 81,426 to 81,450 of 81450
    Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by SkateBeforeHoes View Post
    I play competitive super smash bros melee there's one guy at my locals who uses the arcade sticks & he's fairly decent.... it really just depends what system ur playing on, I definitely support arcade sticks for all the fighting games on xbox one/ps4 cause not gonna lie those controllers just feel shitty in general to me lol
    You play Melee? We talked about this before?

This is my Melee controller

Title
    Respected User

I just started taking it seriously a couple months ago but yeah ima falco main lol.... wow what a fuckin controller tho, I'm assuming some of those buttons are for movement too?

What your reasoning for not using the gamecube controller man? ik sometimes they are hard to find but they just feel fuckin amazing to me lol no matter what game u play on it

Title
    Respected User

I just started taking it seriously a couple months ago but yeah ima falco main lol.... wow what a fuckin controller tho, I'm assuming some of those buttons are for movement too?

What your reasoning for not using the gamecube controller man? ik sometimes they are hard to find but they just feel fuckin amazing to me lol no matter what game u play on it
    Mostly just hand health. I have been playing a long time and playing with the gc controller really fucks me up, I'd prefer to play on gc but it is what it is.
    Hit me up, I'd be down for some Slippi if youre on it.

Title
    kind of respected user

i'm assuming it works the same way as this where the furthest left 4 buttons (the red ones) are for movement and then the 4 below that are the d pad, but the button layout on his looks weird/different. one of the buttons on there is like a modifier for tilt/smash on the directions too.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    i'm assuming it works the same way as this where the furthest left 4 buttons (the red ones) are for movement and then the 4 below that are the d pad, but the button layout on his looks weird/different. one of the buttons on there is like a modifier for tilt/smash on the directions too.
    Yeah it's similar to smashbox just no wasd layout. Don't know what they were doing with that smashbox layout cause they already have something nice going with the standard hitbox layout. The bottom buttons modify the angle of the cardinal inputs to common angles used and then you can also combine those with the c buttons on the right for larger ranges. It's pretty jank but it works well once you get used to it. I can play for hours on this thing whereas on gc controller even when I've modded it for more comfort I can only play a few games. Losing a decade of muscle memory has sucked but will be worth it long term.

Title
    kind of respected user

tbh i was confused trying to figure out what the up directional button would be and then i just remembered you just press x or y to jump in smash.

i'm the same way though playing tekken on a ps4 controller used to give me really bad wrist pain but on hitbox i never get that and it's a lot more comfortable.

Title
    Respected User

tbh i was confused trying to figure out what the up directional button would be and then i just remembered you just press x or y to jump in smash.

i'm the same way though playing tekken on a ps4 controller used to give me really bad wrist pain but on hitbox i never get that and it's a lot more comfortable.
    I'd like to get a hitbox for 2ds cause this shit does not have a brooks board attachment, I'd have to add one myself if I wanted to use it on console. I've wanted to play some Strive and melty whenever that comes out but my box is actually one of the first made so I have a shit prototype model without full right side, because for some reason, the devs added 2 buttons like 2 years after the devices were first made, pissed me off so much but whatever. Could maybe sell this old model to someone and buy a newer one but it's cool to have so i'd rather just keep this and buy a hitbox for other games.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    I'd like to get a hitbox for 2ds cause this shit does not have a brooks board attachment, I'd have to add one myself if I wanted to use it on console. I've wanted to play some Strive and melty whenever that comes out but my box is actually one of the first made so I have a shit prototype model without full right side, because for some reason, the devs added 2 buttons like 2 years after the devices were first made, pissed me off so much but whatever. Could maybe sell this old model to someone and buy a newer one but it's cool to have so i'd rather just keep this and buy a hitbox for other games.

yeah people say you can build a hitbox cheaper but honestly if you get a brooks ultimate fighting board (works on every console) that's like $90, then the ps3/4/pc only boards are still like $60 I think. Then even if you get the cheapest sanwa buttons it's about $30-40 for all the ones you'd need depending on if you care about having a touchpad button and a home button if you're on playstation. and then if you have to buy the case too it ends up costing pretty much the same as just buying one. But if you have a case or box to drill some holes in already it's probably cheaper.

lmk if you ever wanna play strive or melty though. you can get the old melty for free with good rollback and run it on pretty much any computer and you could just map your keyboard to whatever layout you want. I suck at it but I hop on it once in a while. I played strive a lot for like the first month it was out and then kinda fell off but I'd hop back on that too if anyone wants to.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 08-25-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Title
    Respected User

yeah people say you can build a hitbox cheaper but honestly if you get a brooks ultimate fighting board (works on every console) that's like $90, then the ps3/4/pc only boards are still like $60 I think. Then even if you get the cheapest sanwa buttons it's about $30-40 for all the ones you'd need depending on if you care about having a touchpad button and a home button if you're on playstation. and then if you have to buy the case too it ends up costing pretty much the same as just buying one. But if you have a case or box to drill some holes in already it's probably cheaper.

lmk if you ever wanna play strive or melty though. you can get the old melty for free with good rollback and run it on pretty much any computer and you could just map your keyboard to whatever layout you want. I suck at it but I hop on it once in a while. I played strive a lot for like the first month it was out and then kinda fell off but I'd hop back on that too if anyone wants to.
    I actually would be down for melty sometime. I have played it before, I didn't run training mode or anything just hopped into the netplay disc and got my ass beat.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    Wonder why a lone wolf don't run with a clan Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan...

im interested in getting a gutted hollow arcade box, maybe even go as far as make one.

Title
    Respected User

GODDAMN WE OLD,

stay alive sbc friends

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    I actually would be down for melty sometime. I have played it before, I didn't run training mode or anything just hopped into the netplay disc and got my ass beat.
    add me on discord and hmu when you want to play it'll be easier than here tjm_tk#5949

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

nerds

i just go to the local arcade and shit on the daily pac man HS

Title
    Respected User

why the fuck isn't there one person on this planet earth backing up the person on Nirvana's Nevermind album?
    people assume that he reenacted the cover / got a tattoo of nevermind just because he was a fan of it.
    why don't they give the possibility that he did that to remind himself (at a young age, perhaps, young people are smart) that he got fucked over by nirvana
    for not lending him a cent on every sale.

every photo of the reenactment screams : ''hey guys! look at me! i'm still here! where's my money?''
    it's as if people think it took 30 years for him to realize that he got fuck over

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Yes. View Post
    why the fuck isn't there one person on this planet earth backing up the person on Nirvana's Nevermind album?
    people assume that he reenacted the cover / got a tattoo of nevermind just because he was a fan of it.
    why don't they give the possibility that he did that to remind himself (at a young age, perhaps, young people are smart) that he got fucked over by nirvana
    for not lending him a cent on every sale.

every photo of the reenactment screams : ''hey guys! look at me! i'm still here! where's my money?''
    it's as if people think it took 30 years for him to realize that he got fuck over
    IDK, its tough because apparently they did pay his parents for the photos, not much from what I have read but I mean, this is 1990, Nirvana has only release Bleach which didn't even sell well at the time, it's not like they were like hey, we are going to be the most famous grunge artists of all time and you're going to be on our album that will be a best seller.

Also, it seems that he may have been fine Nirvana for a while and was soured after he had asked some members to contribute art for an exhibit and they wouldn't respond. It seems like it'd be pretty easy for Dave Grohl to just toss him some money to fuck off but maybe he feels like their initial deal was properly honored in 91.

Title
    kind of respected user

yeah i've read into that a little bit and supposedly his mom got paid $200 for having her baby do the photo shoot. and considering nirvana hadn't blown up yet at the time because that album hadn't came out yet it seems reasonable. if anything he should be mad at his mom for not asking for 0.1% of the albums sales or something in addition to the $200.

on one hand it'd probably be a good look for nirvana if they went back and threw the dude a decent amount of money but he sounds like a crybaby in all the interviews where he talks about it. I saw one from 2016 where he was crying about how he lived in his honda civic and he was broke even though nirvana made so much money and like... he was 25 or 26 in 2016 and he's 30 now, you've lived an entire life since a you got your picture taken as a baby once. it's not their fault you're a bum.

and i totally understand feeling weird about a picture with your baby dick out being one of the most famous pictures ever but idk about calling it "child sexual exploitation" like he's doing now. I mean I'm sure there's a few pedophiles around the world who get off to that kind of thing but there's nothing inherently sexual about a naked baby and the band/photographers are just gonna say it was art.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 08-29-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Title
    _______

i mean he's clearly looking for a handout. grohl should just give him a job.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    Wonder why a lone wolf don't run with a clan Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan...

jobs require skills, handouts require nothing. He's probably an unskilled jackass

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

Title

Switched from sub-ohm vape to RTA vaping. Great choice as it's cheaper but the learning curve is fucking massive! Using .45 ohm coils but my mod reads it as .22 and you have to play around with the wattage, as there's no range printed. I'm not a fan of kanthal material as the ramp time is longer than using coils. Plus still trying to figure out what gauges mean and how to figure out the type. Fusedd Clapon, Clapton Parallel, and Triple Clapton all look the same as each other.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

If this goes over 1 week with no post all our souls die

Title
    Respected User

Did any of y'all ever meet up with any SB-C folks?
    "All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation." - StartcraftLedZeppelin

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

I met up with people from WA for go skate day once

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

By the way you fucking have my name in your quote as START instead of star, didn't know how many chances I'd have on fixing it.

Title
    Respected User

lets go to vermont and drink beer ya fucks