Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

It's so painful being a Giants fan

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Can't do anything but smile

Title
    blunted in a 600

Hopefully 49ers get their first win tomorrow!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Happy with the defense, only thing I can think of is our secondary isn't up to scratch with our LBs and D Line

Hoyer... wtf. I didn't think he was too bad and it was our receivers that are letting him down. I watched some analysis and he just has no awareness in the pocket and can't scramble for shit, despite our O Line giving him ample time and space.
    Hoyer kicked ass in week 3. Proud of my 49ers. They haven't scored above 35 points in almost 4 years. This season is already better than the shit show from last season.

Title
    blunted in a 600

His actual throws are accurate, just his awareness in the pocket is near zero. He has one of the quickest releases out of all 32 starting QBs, I've noticed if he has to scramble or wait more than a few seconds he starts to panic and shits the bed
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Title

Welp Bucs shit the bed on an easy win

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    blunted in a 600

Ah man WT what is happening with your G Men haha. I'll admit tho that game literally went down to the last second

/ Henning

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

This is clearly not going to be a good season for us haha, basically waited until the 4th quarter to show up and play, amazing 4th quarter blown by an unlucky yet great 61 yard field goal haha

Title
    kind of respected user

it's not football if the lions aren't getting bootyfucked by the nfl and stupid referees.

Title
    blunted in a 600

See you in a few weeks WT, I wonder who will have the better record by then haha

/ Henning

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

haha such an embarrassing start, both going up against beatable teams next week with Giants/Chargers and 49ers/Colts. I really want that first W haha

Title
    blunted in a 600

Me too, I'm feeling good about this one. I have a feeling our D will manhandle Brissett

/ Henning

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Me too, I'm feeling good about this one. I have a feeling our D will manhandle Brissett
    Lol

We can't close out games

/ Henning

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

If we weren't bad enough, Odell Beckham injury is going to confirm worst season in years. :(

Title

hahahah great photo with manning

Title
    Perma Banned

My 49ers want me to drink bleach since I am not old enough to drink alcohol. As for the Giants, I cannot stand them but they need a damn win. Their season is hell. They can beat any team (fuck the Cowgirls) but do not beat my 49ers.

Title

I think the Rams threw the Super Bowl.

I'm a Bengals fan for 30 years of my life and I think WE could have scored more than 3 points.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Valo Negroth View Post
    I think the Rams threw the Super Bowl.

I'm a Bengals fan for 30 years of my life and I think WE could have scored more than 3 points.
    They did not. Goff was harassed all game and every positive run play equaled three negatives after

Title
    blunted in a 600

Lol Goff just sucked pure and simple. He is a young QB, was like a deer in the headlights and Belichick and gang handled it brilliantly

/ Henning

Title
    Respected User

Unrelated, but do a lot of Aussies care about merican fooball?

Title
    blunted in a 600

Ever since we started getting regular games live back in like 2008-09 on non-cable TV, the interest has been steadily growing.

In general I'd say there's a passing interest/curiosity in it by most males aged 18-40, though fewer will actually get into it, much less wake up at 4-5am for the east coast games.

I think a lot more people would get into it if the games weren't on at such a retarded time. NBA is much more accessible in that regard and commands a larger following because games are on at 11am-2.30pm our time, generally (except for Sunday matinees).

That said there's still a strong contingent of 'this is a pussy sport br0, they wear all those pads', with Aussie Rules and rugby codes being the 'superior' sports because of the lack of pads, like that's the only argument really.

I actually played gridiron before injuring myself two years ago. The team I played for said they went from a men's team of about 35 to nearly 100 in a few short years, so interest is definitely growing. Some incredible athletes are in that league, some have come over from the US from D1 colleges and played here; they were let go because of drug infractions over there.
    Last edited by Stookie; 02-24-2019 at 04:53 PM.

/ Henning

Title

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    They did not. Goff was harassed all game and every positive run play equaled three negatives after
    No I think they did. They didn't even use the same game plan they used all season long that got them there. They didn't rush a lot but they still did a lot of play action plays. You have to get the run going first then the play action works. How many times did Gurly touch the ball? Not even a good amount of screens. I mean season stats of every game to the Super Bowl stats makes you say "was this the same team?" I mean even after half time they kept the same game plan that didn't get jackshit.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Valo Negroth View Post
    No I think they did. They didn't even use the same game plan they used all season long that got them there. They didn't rush a lot but they still did a lot of play action plays. You have to get the run going first then the play action works. How many times did Gurly touch the ball? Not even a good amount of screens. I mean season stats of every game to the Super Bowl stats makes you say "was this the same team?" I mean even after half time they kept the same game plan that didn't get jackshit.
    It was not. One of Todd's teammates came out and said he wasn't 100% and was further off than they thought, plus if you take into account the rest of the playoffs CJ carried the team. Like I also said eariler it's hard to keep running the ball when you only go positive 25% of the time, can't be successful like that. McVay also said the scheme Pats ran was what the Bears did to stop the Rams and if he couldn't before why would he be able to now? That game was not rigged. Teams rarely stray from their schemes, as a Bucs fan I know very well

Title

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    It was not. One of Todd's teammates came out and said he wasn't 100% and was further off than they thought, plus if you take into account the rest of the playoffs CJ carried the team. Like I also said eariler it's hard to keep running the ball when you only go positive 25% of the time, can't be successful like that. McVay also said the scheme Pats ran was what the Bears did to stop the Rams and if he couldn't before why would he be able to now? That game was not rigged. Teams rarely stray from their schemes, as a Bucs fan I know very well
    Easy a lot of teams split with teams in the season even if they use the same play scheme. Plus in games they do the same play even if the play gets broken up a few plays before. If Gurly wasn't 100% then put in another RB. Let Gurly run a few times and then change him out. Do some screens that would net them better yards than a off tackle or a run up the gut. Even Lynch didn't take every run for the Seahawks. And I didn't say run the ball all the time you start to get some good runs a play action will freeze the linebacker opening the field up and making the safeties to come up field. Even have Gurly run out late will get some good yards. Again even if he's not 100% use another back.

Or like I said why stick to the same gameplan the game was close even at halftime so try something before it gets out of hand. Heck I would even throw in the back up if I would think that would help. Never know the backup could come out and have the game of his life.