Page 304 of 307 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307 LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 7657

Thread: NFL Season

Title
    blunted in a 600

From what I saw #74 Flowers on the O Line for the giants seemed to goof a lot and miss plays, and a false start as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Respected User

R.I.P Dolphins
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

I saw the clip where one of our guys runs into another one of our guys and breaks his own leg, like damn how fucked up are you at the game when you just hurt yourself on your own team.

Either one of them could of caught that ball just fine but instead they run into each other like dumb asses and neither of them got it.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

I think Flowers gets us at least one costly penalty per game :@

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

About to go pick up a buddy, continue on and pick up some pizzas and beer then come home and watch the Giants/Cowboys game and hope we come away with a 2nd Cowboys defeat.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Title
    Respected User

Nice win last week, WT. I hope we don't see you guys in the playoffs.

Title

Bucs were so close. Our oline was just too weak

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    Nice win last week, WT. I hope we don't see you guys in the playoffs.
    Thanks man, though to be fair we didn't play much better than you guys...our defence was our saving grace. Feels good to think though your only losses are to my team haha

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    Bucs were so close. Our oline was just too weak
    Was a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post
    Thanks man, though to be fair we didn't play much better than you guys...our defence was our saving grace. Feels good to think though your only losses are to my team haha
    Yeah that money on the D was well spent.

Title
    kind of respected user

lol i only won my fantasy football championship because the pats and cowboys won by so much tom brady and zeke got pulled. had a lot of money on the line too

Title
    blunted in a 600

Running the table and bandwagoning Pack for the playoffs
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Please no, I want the Giants to repeat history from wildcard to superbowl I would be so so stoked...we are a different team to the 08/12 Giants and sadly I feel like we won't get past the Packers BUT if we do then there is no reason we can't go the entire way.

Title
    kind of respected user

Please no, I want the Giants to repeat history from wildcard to superbowl I would be so so stoked...we are a different team to the 08/12 Giants and sadly I feel like we won't get past the Packers BUT if we do then there is no reason we can't go the entire way.
    i feel like the giants and the cowboys are the two best teams in the nfc. cowboys were more impressive throughout the year but the giants won both times they played. if i was betting on a nfc champ i'd probably bet on new york

i hope the lions win a playoff game for the first time in my lifetime but i don't like our chances. 0-3 to finish the season, stafford hasn't played as well since he hurt his finger, playing seattle on the road. only thing that gives me hope is that the seahawks haven't been very good either.

even when they won games they never did it convincingly, they only had one win by more than by more than 7 (14), and most of there wins they played mediocre football most of game and then stafford did something crazy at the end. that was like, 8 of their 9 wins.

you know what's sad is after the lions won in week 13, the announcers said something like "the lions will almost surely win the division unless they go 0-3 to finish the season" and my dad and i looked at each other and both said "they're losing the next 3."

when you've watched them long enough you just know. we just keep watching for some reason.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 01-05-2017 at 01:52 AM.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    i feel like the giants and the cowboys are the two best teams in the nfc. cowboys were more impressive throughout the year but the giants won both times they played. if i was betting on a nfc champ i'd probably bet on new york

i hope the lions win a playoff game for the first time in my lifetime but i don't like our chances. 0-3 to finish the season, stafford hasn't played as well since he hurt his finger, playing seattle on the road. only thing that gives me hope is that the seahawks haven't been very good either.

even when they won games they never did it convincingly, they only had one win by more than by more than 7 (14), and most of there wins they played mediocre football most of game and then stafford did something crazy at the end. that was like, 8 of their 9 wins.

you know what's sad is after the lions won in week 13, the announcers said something like "the lions will almost surely win the division unless they go 0-3 to finish the season" and my dad and i looked at each other and both said "they're losing the next 3."

when you've watched them long enough you just know. we just keep watching for some reason.
    Music to my ears haha

I really hope Lions take Seattle but I can't believe that haha just as the announcers say it and you and your dad both knew hahaha gimme a Lions vs Giants NFC championship match!

Music to my ears haha

I really hope Lions take Seattle but I can't believe that haha just as the announcers say it and you and your dad both knew hahaha gimme a Lions vs Giants NFC championship match!
    Ignorant question of the day:

Is the NFL and football big in Australia? If not why the hell are you a fan lol? Would you like to see a Aussie NFL team???
    Baby Dick Mother Fuckers

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Griptape12 View Post
    Ignorant question of the day:

Is the NFL and football big in Australia? If not why the hell are you a fan lol? Would you like to see a Aussie NFL team???
    haah it's not very big at all but I just randomly got into it when I was a kid. I bought a Madden game and it just grew from there and have been watching it/backing the Giants for at least the last 10 years. It'd be amazing to see an Aussie NFL team but I couldn't see it being very successful, not many Aussies can break into the NFL

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    we just keep watching for some reason.
    Means you're a real fan.

Title
    blunted in a 600

There has been a surging interest since some Aussies got into the NFL, now there's always rumours of local sports stars 'being poached by the NFL'. Also lots of very casual fans are out there e.g. most only know the Packers or the Patriots and could only name like Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, maybe JJ Watt if you asked them who they like or follow or whatever. A lot of people in my office watch it when it's on the break room but when you try to have a discussion with them about it you can tell they have no idea what you/they are talking about a lot of the time.

/ Henning

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    There has been a surging interest since some Aussies got into the NFL, now there's always rumours of local sports stars 'being poached by the NFL'. Also lots of very casual fans are out there e.g. most only know the Packers or the Patriots and could only name like Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, maybe JJ Watt if you asked them who they like or follow or whatever. A lot of people in my office watch it when it's on the break room but when you try to have a discussion with them about it you can tell they have no idea what you/they are talking about a lot of the time.
    lol it'd be like asking a american about the rugby national team over there

*crickets

I bet with some training and proper guidance you could assembly a badass NFL team out of some rugby dudes and other sports minded aussie people.
    Baby Dick Mother Fuckers

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Griptape12 View Post
    lol it'd be like asking a american about the rugby national team over there

*crickets

I bet with some training and proper guidance you could assembly a badass NFL team out of some rugby dudes and other sports minded aussie people.
    yeah probably not.

I mean rugby is a great game and all and those dudes are great athletes but nfl players and rugby players both play for pretty much their entire lives at their specific sport to become good enough to make it. it's not like you can just go to australia and find the best athletes and make a competitive nfl team.

even the few rugby players who i have heard of trying out for nfl teams, there was that one super fast dude a year or two ago, they never really end up doing much. like you never hear anything from them after sportscenter does a few segments about how good they might be lol.

this is kind of interesting but the way they explained some of the stuff was kind of weird
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7tGY-VDx3o

like they used quentin jammer, who was a good player and hard hitter but definitely not the hardest when he played. and i'm sure a rugby team from LA wasn't either. but then they mention that jammer only makes like 6 tackles a game... well that's cause they picked a cornerback lol. most good linebackers make like 8-12 tackles per game and that's just actual tackles not even including all the other hits.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Not to mention the force generated by an NFL hit. Lots of uninformed people here call it a sport for pussies cause of the pads and helmet, but you would too when getting however many lbs of force generated through your body by a 250lb linebacker. Also landing on some fake grass in a midwest winter doesn't look pretty. I just encourage anyone to watch 'Concussion' for the idea that it's not a sport for pussies.

/ Henning

Title
    blunted in a 600

Also games today. I watched Texans vs Raiders which was a simply garbage-quality game. I saw the first quarter or so of Lions v Seattle and it looked to be exciting but then I saw the blow out :( Hopefully the next games are better

/ Henning

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Not to mention the force generated by an NFL hit. Lots of uninformed people here call it a sport for pussies cause of the pads and helmet, but you would too when getting however many lbs of force generated through your body by a 250lb linebacker. Also landing on some fake grass in a midwest winter doesn't look pretty. I just encourage anyone to watch 'Concussion' for the idea that it's not a sport for pussies.
    Them getting hit on average is like a 30 mile per hour car crash, imagine doing that every single game repeatedly.

Title
    kind of respected user

nfl hits are a lot harder because guys with pads on hit way more recklessly.