Thread: Concert thread

Title
    My Balls Itch

Default Concert thread

What concerts have you been to recently/are planning on going to in the near future.

just got back from Down/Black Label Society. Down was one of the best shows i've been to recently. I was worried they would play only new shit but they ended up playing a ton of songs off the first album. I thought Phil's persona was entertaining as well. BLS was lulzy but still fun to see. BLS attracted the worst fans ever lol.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Gay Motherfucker

I have never visited a "real" live concert. A few years ago, when Wiz Khalifa came here I really wanted to go there. But I didn't have a chance to do it.

Snoop Dogg is coming here in August, but I am not interested enough to go.

But I am about to visit one live concert this year!

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

I saw Ghost Mice play a basement show a couple weeks ago, and that was pretty rad. Definitely intending to see Andrew Jackson Jihad when they come here next month, but as of now I'm heavily contemplating planning another trip to Florida for The Fest this October.

I saw Acid Mother's Temple recently, it was awesome
    Neutral Milk Hotel in July
    Boris in August
    and I've been going to a lot of shoegazey/post-punky/noise rock basement shows lately

Title

Last time I were on Prodigy and were really satisfied with quality of stage and sound. I am also a musician and I became very interested how did they organize it on very small UK town so quickly. My friend told my where if someone need it, he can order festival mobile stage. What it good, it doesn't cost too much, if we compare with big famous stages, even is they aren't in a big city. Now I am seriously thinking about arranging our own music festival after the world quarantine. Hope that everything will be okay.
    Last edited by DanGolfy; 5 Days Ago at 08:42 AM.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by DanGolfy View Post
    Last time I were on Prodigy and were really satisfied with quality of stage and sound. I am also a musician and I became very interested how did they organize it on very small UK town so quickly. My friend told my where if someone need it, he can order festival mobile stage. What it good, it doesn't cost too much, if we compare with big famous stages, even is they aren't in a big city. Now I am seriously thinking about arranging our own music festival after the world quarantine. Hope that everything will be okay.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!