Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109
Results 2,701 to 2,708 of 2708

Title
    O-K):

Havent watched an ep in a while but still slowly making my way through one piece. On ep 250-300 somewhere, at ennies lobby

Title

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    Havent watched an ep in a while but still slowly making my way through one piece. On ep 250-300 somewhere, at ennies lobby
    That is arguably the best arc in all of OP

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    O-K):

That's dope, I liked water 7 leading into it as well but I took a break pretty much right where it ended. Tbh I like almost all arcs, even the pointless ones. Any with Buggy or Foxy I don't though but that's pretty much it. Haven't watched in a bit cause when I do I tend to get consumed for a few days at a time but fuck it, gonna watch a couple eps right now.

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Led Zeppelin, 151 & cranberry juice, skateboard+open road...

The walking dead ended their comic series and the attack on titan series is ending within like 9 months, I don't know what to do read anymore since I'm not big into reading it puts me to sleep.

Also Attack on Titan ended the last issue on a hell of a cliff hanger

Title

Hi everyone. I have been interested in anime for a long time, about 10 years exactly, and mostly I am interested in something lighter, such as Barakamon or Bakuman. Advise something from the same series, please)

Title

The COVID-19 has really fucked anime up some of the Spring series are still on going. and many still haven't showed 6 episodes yet.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Valo Negroth View Post
    The COVID-19 has really fucked anime up some of the Spring series are still on going. and many still haven't showed 6 episodes yet.
    Yup most that were halted starting again the end of the month. Going to be a weird summer season

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Finished 5 episode of Kanojo, Okarishimasu, When I first decided to watch this show, my expectations were very low but that first episode was so damn funny, I couldn't stop laughing. I really like the artstyle and the story so far.
    Last edited by aradii; 09-27-2020 at 03:23 AM.