Title
    Respected User

Default Another Sydney skate day?

So on either the 30th or 31st of April I'll be in Syd-to-the-ney and I was thinking perhaps the Sydney crew should come out and show me a good time ;) if ya know what I mean..

I'll hopefully be seeing Battles live at the opera house on one of those nights, so this means I'll be in Sydney one of those days, so this means we should have a skate day..

I will advise further to the day I'm coming so you swines can re-organise your schedules and come see me..

Title
    Respected User

FUCK, i wish i could re-oghanise my schedule to go back in time to the end of april to meet up with you and everyone else.

or... why are you planning this a year in advance? mays just started brotha.

Haha yeah I think he means May because Battles are playing the Opera House at the end of May I think...I was going to go! I'm not sure if I will though, I fucking HATE driving into the city and I wouldn't want to catch the train by myself to and from Sydney at like 10:30pm = rape/mugging. Which sucks, I really want to see them.

Title
    Respected User

Hahahahaahahahaahahaahahahaahahahaahahaha, I was baked when I wrote that last night..

But yeah, I meant May

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

fuck yeah I'd be down for that, I'll go to battles then you can sleep on my couch while my sister stares at you spanky.

Haha for real? Sounds hot..

jkkjkjkkk

But seriously, I'm looking at Battles tickets now, if that was cool I'll shout you a ticket to the concert, we could go for a Sydney skate day with everyone (not skater goth...) then after, you, me and i cheat at golf could go to Battles or yeahhh. If you were srsly down for it let me know and I'll get em while there's still some left haha.

You definitely going to the concert i cheat? Like do you have tickets already?

EDIT: The concert is at 8:30pm on Saturday the 30th of May, just in case you were gonna go out or if you aren't that keen hahaha, but yeah if you wanna go just let me know.
    Last edited by spanky_dan; 05-06-2009 at 07:10 AM.

Title
    Respected User

sorry for bein a dick-weed branton. i'm down for a skate. only done it twice in the past few months.. anything for your sexy ass though ;)

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by spanky_dan View Post
    Haha for real? Sounds hot..

jkkjkjkkk

But seriously, I'm looking at Battles tickets now, if that was cool I'll shout you a ticket to the concert, we could go for a Sydney skate day with everyone (not skater goth...) then after, you, me and i cheat at golf could go to Battles or yeahhh. If you were srsly down for it let me know and I'll get em while there's still some left haha.

You definitely going to the concert i cheat? Like do you have tickets already?

EDIT: The concert is at 8:30pm on Saturday the 30th of May, just in case you were gonna go out or if you aren't that keen hahaha, but yeah if you wanna go just let me know.
    haha ahh fuck, not 100% sure on the end of the month, I might be going away for a bit, but I don't know, but the tickets won't last much longer aye?

Haha yeah, nah it's sweet, hopefully we can still have a syd skate day soon.
    Last edited by spanky_dan; 05-07-2009 at 05:27 AM.

Title
    Respected User

I'm keen for any skate. You know me.
    This is a family website, please respect that.

北京 has so many skate spots

aliabbas391 is ma slave

Quote Originally Posted by -krooked- View Post
    testosterone makes you more motivated, 3-4 hrs after jerkign off your body has a lot of testosterone in it. So it makes you more motivated. So i jerk off before i skate sometimes to make myself more motivated.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
    sorry for bein a dick-weed branton. i'm down for a skate. only done it twice in the past few months.. anything for your sexy ass though ;)
    hahahaha, did you get my name wrong on purpose?

But yeah, me and 3 mates are coming up for it, except we're going to the show on sunday night.. We've booked seats already, we're sitting on the front row of the balcony, so we'll have a sick view.. I'll probably be mashed at the show, but I'd still be down for rendes-vousing at some point...

Title
    Respected User

yeah bro, its a date ;)

hows your name actually spelt anyway? i forget.

Title
    Respected User

its the same, except brEnton

so it sounds sweet, just all youse cunts make sure to have one day of the weekend free, probably more sunday, and we'll go from there

Title
    Respected User

Alright, so the show I'm going to is on the 31st, and I'm going to catch a bus up earlier than my friends, that's as long as youse mob are down for a skate on the day of the 31st?

Title
    Respected User

sure, but whens your mum and dad coming down?

Title
    Respected User

whatever night you're free to bang them senseless

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

sunday skate, are you crazy

Title
    Respected User

Missing out on a chance to meet the world's best australian SBC member? Are YOU crazy?