Page 2 of 869 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
    Title

Quote Originally Posted by 50-50 Cent View Post
    2004 Mercedes-Benz E320

when i first got it:

most recent with a better camera phone:

That's quite the sick car. I prefer to drive around with speed, and amazing handling rather then luxury though. How much did that car set you back for?

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenon View Post
    It's a Honda, as long as it goes 60mph your going stick the tires to the pavement, drift that car if it's that old and rusty. To tell you the truth I wouldn't mind a car I could torture and wouldn't have to be so careful about.
    You don't need an evo kid... you're going to think you're a good driver the day you get into your car... but driving by yourself without limits for the first time is a whole lot different than driving by yourself while obeying the law.

And if you're getting the car to drive like a bitch, then you're wasting that shits potential. Just get a cheaper car til you actually get good at driving...

I know lemme guess you got mad experience or some bullshit eh?
    shiiiiitt

Title
    Rook'

It's a Honda, as long as it goes 60mph your going stick the tires to the pavement, drift that car if it's that old and rusty. To tell you the truth I wouldn't mind a car I could torture and wouldn't have to be so careful about.
    True dat.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by bradensk8s View Post
    Not trying to be mean or anything but they make a little less than 300 to the flywheel. Not to the wheels. Also evo's arent impressive stock. I just want one because their sexy and have a large aftermarket. I mean my car makes 320 horse stock with 320 ft of torque.
    No offense taken. There and impressive car due to it's amazing handling and how diverse it is. No matter where you put it whether it be snow or on the track it has amazing handling.

I'm mainly buying one because:
    - Good on gas
    - Lots of room for people
    - Huge variety of aftermarket parts for modification
    - Cheap car for the performance
    - No one else has one, they all have Honda Civics and Mustangs
    - And like you said, there sexy.

Title
    Respected User

not even. my dads a deadbeat and i'm still paying car notes. im 19 btw

lol no foo its used. the first pictres were from like january lol
    then talk about a waste of money holy fuck... you'd have so much more money in the bank if you thought more about practicality... either that or you're gonna be paying that shit off for awhile. so have fun
    shiiiiitt

Title
    Respected User

That's quite the sick car. I prefer to drive around with speed, and amazing handling rather then luxury though. How much did that car set you back for?
    i sold my old 240sx and used that money with my graduation money to put a down payment. right now im paying $245 a month

Title
    Respected User

Lol EVO's aren't cheap for performance at all... drop 10k into a fox mustang and you can have a 10 second car....

ahhh my friend used to have the coolest 240sx^... sooo slick
    shiiiiitt

Title

No offense taken. There and impressive car due to it's amazing handling and how diverse it is. No matter where you put it whether it be snow or on the track it has amazing handling.

I'm mainly buying one because:
    - Good on gas
    - Lots of room for people
    - Huge variety of aftermarket parts for modification
    - Cheap car for the performance
    - No one else has one, they all have Honda Civics and Mustangs
    - And like you said, there sexy.
    Yep, those are all the reasons I want one too. My car may as well be a two seater. I hate having to cram people in my back seat. I know its uncomfortable for them, but I just hate having people breathing on me their so close.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Dope Fiend View Post
    then talk about a waste of money holy fuck... you'd have so much more money in the bank if you thought more about practicality... either that or you're gonna be paying that shit off for awhile. so have fun
    its well within my budget seeing how i have a nice-paying steady job and im on scholarship

a used 2004 e320 right now cost less than a brand new honda accord.

Title

Lol EVO's aren't cheap for performance at all... drop 10k into a fox mustang and you can have a 10 second car....
    Fox bodys are ugly as shit and their a dime a dozen. Dsm's are cheap too and look good.

Title

You don't need an evo kid... you're going to think you're a good driver the day you get into your car... but driving by yourself without limits for the first time is a whole lot different than driving by yourself while obeying the law.

And if you're getting the car to drive like a bitch, then you're wasting that shits potential. Just get a cheaper car til you actually get good at driving...

I know lemme guess you got mad experience or some bullshit eh?
    You don't know me, you don't know how I drive. I drive every single day of the week without any problems and I've been in no accidents so far driving a POS truck. I'm a good driver, I've 100%'d my driver's test, lessons and all exams for the course. Also your an idiot if you think I'm going to drive like a little bitch around town.

I'm buying an Evo so I can occasionally TRACK the car and for the reasons I've stated. How many times have I mentioned that my family are huge car enthusiasts, probably more than you can count. You don't drive wrecklessly in the city, sure it's fun to speed on a wide open street with no one there, but I leave that kind of stuff for secluded dirt and gravel roads.

Like I said before, you have no idea how I drive, how good I am or who I am.

Title
    Respected User

Fox bodys are ugly as shit and their a dime a dozen. Dsm's are cheap too and look good.
    Have you ever driven a car that lays down 9.6s at the track? I don't give a fuck what it looks like, it's amazing to drive.
    shiiiiitt

Title
    Respected User

its well within my budget seeing how i have a nice-paying steady job and im on scholarship

a used 2004 e320 right now cost less than a brand new honda accord.

I wouldn't buy a brand new honda accord. New cars are a poor investment imo.
    shiiiiitt

Title

Have you ever driven a car that lays down 9.6s at the track? I don't give a fuck what it looks like, it's amazing to drive.
    No, but I would rather not drive a turd. My car is sexy as fuck and has speed. You can have both.

Title
    Respected User

You're so gay.

Title
    Respected User

That's the truth.
    Modern cars have shit lifespans.

Title
    Respected User

exactly. thats why i never considered getting a new car

Title

ahhh my friend used to have the coolest 240sx^... sooo slick
    May I suggest you look into Imports before you talk about Mustangs. If I drop $10,000 into a Stock Evo I'm going have a 9 second car. Have you ever heard of an Alcohol, Meth or Nitric Acid system? They cost about $900.00 and for how cheap they are, depending on what compound you use (30% water, 70% nitric acid or methanol) that's going add approximately 100+ more WHP. If you take into account adding a Garret 35R Turbo for $4,000.00 then you have $5000.00 dollars left to play with to add in whatever you want in your car, whether it be an actual nitrous system etc.

(If your talking Drag Racing, I hope you are because there's no chance in hell a Evo is going to loose to a Mustang on a track)

Oh by the way that Turbo's capable of spooling up around 5.5k RPMS and being capable to make up to 650 WHP.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Korn Cakes View Post
    That's the truth.
    Modern cars have shit lifespans.
    Modern cars have fine lifespans when they're taken care of dumbass.

Title
    Respected User

Yeah I pay cash for anything I buy... I'm not big on car payments.
    shiiiiitt

Title
    Respected User

Modern cars have fine lifespans when their taken care of dumbass.
    Fuck no they don't.
    Not in comparison to cars from the 60's and 70s.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Korn Cakes View Post
    Fuck no they don't.
    Not in comparison to cars from the 60's and 70s.
    Yes, they do. The rigors of modern driving, the way we drive and take care of our cars are quite different then back then. If you take care of your car it will last.

Title
    Rook'

May I suggest you look into Imports before you talk about Mustangs. If I drop $10,000 into a Stock Evo I'm going have a 9 second car. Have you ever heard of an Alcohol, Meth or Nitric Acid system? They cost about $900.00 and for how cheap they are, depending on what compound you use (30% water, 70% nitric acid or methanol) that's going add approximately 100+ more WHP. If you take into account adding a Garret 35R Turbo for $4,000.00 then you have $5000.00 dollars left to play with to add in whatever you want in your car, whether it be an actual nitrous system etc.

Oh by the way that Turbo's capable of spooling up around 5.5k RPMS and being capable to make up to 650 WHP.
    This post reminds me of these.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post

Haha were those even fast? I've never had one.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post

Yea, I know what you mean. Well thought out and intelligent posts often remind me of childhood toys too.