Page 870 of 870 FirstFirst ... 370770820860866867868869870
Results 21,726 to 21,734 of 21734
    Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Haven't posted here in a long time lmao
    Still driving my Juke, going strong.

No clue why everyone hates this car. It's super dope.
    I used to hate how it looked too but I love it now, it grows on you pretty quickly and it has potential for improvement. It's not even bad compared to other cars. I can think of 10 cars on the top of my head that look way uglier than the Juke.
    I just wish it was slightly faster. I tested the top speed like a week ago. Went a bit over 180 kmh with ~500 RPMs to spare from redline. Not bad but meh could be better. It may top at like 195 or something. Will test some other day when it's fucking empty again, cuz I got super lucky that day.

Anyone got tips on how to wash a car easily? Whatever I do, I always get annoying water stains and paying 10 euros to get it washed doesn't seem that good of an idea.
    I just don't want it to look like I dipped it in mud, so a bare minimum exterior wash would do the trick.

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title
    blunted in a 600

Water stains usually either means you're washing in direct sunlight in a peak time of the day as opposed to the afternoon/in the shade

OR it can mean your water is too 'hard', meaning there's too many minerals in it. You can get a water softener, but give washing in the shade thing a try and also get a chamois and dry it off
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Water stains usually either means you're washing in direct sunlight in a peak time of the day as opposed to the afternoon/in the shade

OR it can mean your water is too 'hard', meaning there's too many minerals in it. You can get a water softener, but give washing in the shade thing a try and also get a chamois and dry it off
    Will give it a try tomorrow, thanks mate!

Title

Thinking of removing the trims and painting my steelies a nice black. Car looks great but the trims ruin the look, I dunno.

Title
    blunted in a 600

thank u
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Respected User

I got an RSX Type-S I need to get rid of, been sitting in my garage for a few years. Bought it cheap and drove the fuck out of it, and been in a few street races lol. Was going to replace the motor but now I'm just going to part it out and see if anyone wants the shell, otherwise I'll scrap it. It's one of the remnants of my crazy teenage phase.

Besides that, I have an Elantra as my daily. Automatic, very low mileage. Pretty awesome on gas especially after installing an aftermarket short ram intake w/ cold air feed. Got aftermarket shocks too (stock shocks are super cheap and cause the car to fishtail when going over bumps, it's a common problem). I have lowering springs I haven't had the time to put it on, and once I have those on I might put it on aftermarket rims that don't stand out too much. Nothing fancy, but it's a nice solid ride that will get me from point A to point B for many many years. I wanted another manual car but honestly this thing has grown on me and I don't want to get rid of it.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

got a brand new rav4 adventure edition for work and gotta say its making me want one

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

have you tried cheapukcars.co.uk?

Title
    Respected User

That's a great idea, thank you for the help kind stranger.