Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title

Smile same

your lyk the exact same as me when it comes to height and weight
    but i'm a size 10 shoe (austalian)
    umm
    my 1st proper deck was a 7.5 girl with royals and spitfire wheels (cores)
    and i have diamond ring bearings.
    girls have awesome pop but they chip kinda easily
    i say kinda because its not a soft peice of jelly but it will chip, dint etc. if it hits a wall or corner hard.
    royals are awesome to! i use to have thunders and they were shit compared to them.
    and diamond rings take a bit to wear in. but the are titanium so they're with you for the long haul.
    good luck man!

Title
    Perma Banned

Talking Decks I've bought and Enjoyed

Check out Welldone Skate Supply. They have some really nice Decks.

welldoneskatesuppy(.com)

Title

Hey guys, just a random question but whats the difference between brand and non-brand skateboards. When I mean non-branded skateboards, i mean the one you buy at Target with no brand. My dad bought me a skateboard from Target with no brand and I am wondering if I should buy a new skateboard? Is it bad to have a non-branded skateboard? Help me please. Im a beginner

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Jackson View Post
    Hey guys, just a random question but whats the difference between brand and non-brand skateboards. When I mean non-branded skateboards, i mean the one you buy at Target with no brand. My dad bought me a skateboard from Target with no brand and I am wondering if I should buy a new skateboard? Is it bad to have a non-branded skateboard? Help me please. Im a beginner
    Hey, so you have what we skaters call "Walmart Boards". It doesn't necessarily have to be from Walmart, any shitty board will get Walmart in its title. Me and every other skater with experience on shitty boards will advise you to buy a new skateboard (new everything: deck, trucks, wheels, bearings and even hardware) because Walmart boards' quality is so bad that a wrong Ollie can snap the board in 1582 pieces LOL. But seriously, you dont want to start skating wrong. I personally started with a Walmart board, but it was an exception actually, because it was so f**king good. But that doesn't mean you should get a Walmart board too, because i was just lucky to have one that was good quality. (Wheels were soft, (perfect for where i live) bearings were super fast, trucks were very good too, the deck was pretty good too. Even shape and durability of the deck was very good (Not as nearly good as a real board but you get the idea). In other words, i just got extremely lucky. But i would advise you to get a normal, real skateboard. Because you will learn easier and the dangers of you injuring yourself because of a shitty ass board will be way, WAY lower!

So yeah, buy real skateboards.

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I would go with a mini deck, it's just my personal preference.

I'm wearing size 14 shoes (US size) im like 5'11 or so and I weigh in around 160'ish maybe more then that and I skate mini decks.

So for your smaller frame the mini deck would probably help you.
    Oh god 2009 I was 160'sh lbs, I'm weighing in at 220 lbs now...

Title
    Respected User

And you skated small decks. Nerd.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

haha mini decks
    2009 when Royals and Grind King were like the ace and theeves of today

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterTillDeath View Post
    And you skated small decks. Nerd.
    I still do, 7.5 or smaller.