Thread: ReViEw...

Title
    Respected User

Default ReViEw...

Almost Lewis Marnell 7.625

Shape:8/10. Not too steep concave, in between mellow and steep. Just a little more steep would of made the deck better. Nose and tail are fairly similar, and they both are fairly steep.

Pop: Good pop 7/10. It could have been better, but it was fairly good, and you could get quite high for everything.

Durability:8/10. No cracks other than tiny pressure cracks at the trucks. It didn't snap...yet. It had One chip at the tail, but I threw it at a concrete wall as hard as I could to get it, and it didn't chip very easily. It didn't razor tail in the 2.5 months that I skated it.

Overall: 7.5/10. Good board, a little bit above average, I would recommend it for beginners or just flatground skaters.

Enjoy.

Title

Everybody needs to go for the European nation since they are free from pressure and each sort of the offices you can accomplish in these nations. phd writing services that you need to improve your writing skills you ought to go Poland as a result of this nation practically pressure free nation. Be that as it may, it is so hard to go there.