Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Title

My buddy and I used to make shock pads out of mouse pads... odd concept, but worked pretty good

Title

i started originally skating in like 96ish, and I've always used risers. however, i have no idea why the fuck i use them but i do. i buy them faithfully, wont skate a deck without them!
    everyone is inocent until proven guilty but if were suposed to be pressumed innocent then why would we be aprehended in the first place? ~OttawaSkater~

Title

Quote Originally Posted by shake deez junts View Post
    My buddy and I used to make shock pads out of mouse pads... odd concept, but worked pretty good
    Pretty smart idea XD

Title

Default Hey I always felt like they did esp with low trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by mjk View Post
    lol my friend thinks it gives him more pop...
    It just felt better. I miss the old Indy trucks I like heavier boards that have high trucks. Just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by JDoomsayer View Post
    It just felt better. I miss the old Indy trucks I like heavier boards that have high trucks. Just my opinion though.
    They will very slightly give you more pop. Barely noticeable, but you can check it out in this video with Professor Schmitt, the taller your trucks and bigger wheels (often offset by the added weight of the wheels) will let you pop higher. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZdDsicDafw