Title

Default how long does it take you to break in your trucks?

so how long does it take you to break in your trucks from when you first get them, and do you think the brand of trucks plays a role in how long it takes to break them in?

Title
    Respected User

I think the brand plays a role. But not long for me
    Canada eh!
    Me too

Title

like an hour hard skating max.

Title
    Respected User

I had these new indy's for fuckin a week or so now, and they still aint broke in yet. and these Tracker half-tracks still arent broke in yet after.. 2 months? all I do is turn on em.

Title

Woo wtf, You break in trucks? what do you mean? Like i no what it means to brake in shoes but trucks please explain.
    BonesSkater is my n00b.
    I got kicked out of a book store once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Quote Originally Posted by Ibanez-RG-Series View Post
    I've tried to become super saiyan a few times. I was in front of the mirror screaming my ass off. Then one time I thought I actually was super saiyan. It was crazy.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by tobsta123 View Post
    Woo wtf, You break in trucks? what do you mean? Like i no what it means to brake in shoes but trucks please explain.
    when you first by the trucks the bushings are really hard and they get softer over time and usually it takes about a day or soo for the bushings to get to there maximum sooftness

Title

ohh. well yeah takes about 1 hour of skateing. i just tighten em as i go. until i get what i want.
    BonesSkater is my n00b.
    I got kicked out of a book store once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Quote Originally Posted by Ibanez-RG-Series View Post
    I've tried to become super saiyan a few times. I was in front of the mirror screaming my ass off. Then one time I thought I actually was super saiyan. It was crazy.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by jimarzee View Post
    when you first by the trucks the bushings are really hard and they get softer over time and usually it takes about a day or soo for the bushings to get to there maximum sooftness
    Wait really one of my truck sets came with really soft bushings does that mean my trucks are either damaged or the bushings are not the originals

Title
    olwXcrew

no it just depends on the trucks some will come with hard and some come with soft i think he meant when you get trucks they feel stiff/hard because theyre not broken in

Title

it all depends on the bushings, tightened em up at first and skate, you'll break em in no time , don't worry

Title

I love my Indy's, but damn I had to skate HARD for like 2-4 hours til they were completely broken in

Title
    Banned

Indys take a while

Even with bones bushings to break the actual truck in, the pivot cup, grind in grooves, lube them then get them turning with ease, takes a few weeks

I remember skating a set of Krux that felt broke in very quickly but I distinctly remember there being slight differences in them that made me wish they where Indys but anyway that's a whole different subject.

Title

I never really remember having issues breaking in trucks, Thunders break in pretty easy so I guess it doesn't really stick in my mind. Just don't bomb hills with new trucks, I learned that the hard way.