Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

@Floydian: Still, that's your opinion. If you don't like what someone listens to, why waste your time calling it crap?

@baker: I didn't like the covers much either, I heard they were done as jokes.

Title
    Respected User
    Where the bitches know it aint easy being a ho

This album gets a 8/10 I can listen through it all without a problem. Great for any coheed fan, quite possibly best album they made

1 Ring in Return - A good intro to the album, something for all Coheed fans

PLAY
    2 In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 - My personal favorite of this album, album titled for a reason. So intense but so great at the same time

3 Cuts Marked in the March of Men - This song is absolutely amazing, everything about it captivates my interest in the song.

4 Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow) - Heard this song for the first time on the Vans Warped tour 2004 album. Eve since then I've been hooked on that song

5 Crowing - This song sounds amazing in general!

6 Blood Red Summer - I woke early one day and caught this video on mtv, needless to say this song was he reason I purchased the album.

7 Velourium Camper I: Faint of Heart - great song, catchy tune need I say more

8 Velourium Camper II: Backend of Forever - Once again, a hit for Coheed, 2nd favorite on this album

PLAY
    9 Velourium Camper III: Al the Killer - 3rd best song on this album, nuff said

10 Favor House Atlantic - this song is on the jukebox at my work, I ALWAYS put it on, great song

11 Light & The Glass - "You had the light on" need I say more

Title

this is one of my personal favorites.

and...

Title

I wrote a review of Tyler the Creator's album Goblin on my tumblr around the time it dropped. It got a 4/5.

http://jsteventhesublime.tumblr.com/...the-creator-ok

Title

My latest: Bark Psychosis - 'Hex'

http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/...rating35970704

Title

I would love to get one copy of your reviews. I heard that reviews from your sites tell fully honest results. Can you tell me the link from where I can buy these albums.one more thing, you guys are great and songs are just too awesome.

Title

BrokenCyde BC13- Oldest screamo I can think of lol, absolutely LOVE it though! :D

Title

Quote Originally Posted by cooldood View Post
    BrokenCyde BC13- Oldest screamo I can think of lol, absolutely LOVE it though! :D
    fuck no

brokencyde isn't screamo and they are absolutely abysmal
    if you're buying stuff off of karmaloop or plndr, be a bro and use my rep code, "206ickness"!