Page 2184 of 2220 FirstFirst ... 118416842084213421742180218121822183218421852186218721882194 ... LastLast
Results 54,576 to 54,600 of 55486

Thread: Drug Thread

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Those are still things you need to stop. And kratom is an opiate. You're not off opiates. And you're trying to justify shooting up a horse tranquilizer. Come on man.

Title

Thought ketamine was a cat tranq

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Been used for both but I mostly hear about it used on horses.

Title
    Perma Banned

Kratom I've been doing once a week though so it's a good transformation even though I'm still a drug addict in a way lol. Switched from shooting up to snorting k last night and going to take a nice break now.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Well, my friend came over and said he was sorry for all the shit I was going through.

Gave me 4 8mg subutex (1-2mg has you nodding), 30 1mg Ativans, and 47 10mg Valiums. Well, should be set until I find a new doc or mine stops being a cunt.

Title
    Perma Banned

I have cut down to just weed, concentrates and the occasional psychedelic. Maybe stimulants soon cause it's exam time and that's the only time I can really justify stimulants cause they suck. Flushed my etizolam, finished off my ketamine (after doing around .2 every night) and have some kratom I'll probably just give away. I just want to be a normal pot smoking teenager again, not someone jabbing a needle into my arm.
    Last edited by 10StairShredder; 06-09-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Title

Omg Pop was right. You're just like me and sex D:

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Perma Banned

what

Title
    Perma Banned

Apparently I didn't flush my etizolam, just blacked out and had a dream that I did and have believed it for a few days just found it today where I left it LOL..

Don't do drugs

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

You didn't flush your drugs but I already knew that

Title
    Perma Banned

I actually flushed my heroin, been off it since. Meth I finished my bag and hasn't gone back. Etizolam I was convinced I flushed it but my brain tricked itself. I've got like no drugs left except pot and a few mg of etizolam, some kratom and 2C-T-2 which I'm trading for weed anyways. The whole etiz thing was a dream and it trips me out, kind of like how I try to process what happened during a benzo blackout and get some info but the rest is blank.

Title
    Perma Banned

I've never flushed anything before, making it H was one of the most important things I've done.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Not bashing you or anything cause you did do a good thing, but flushing it isn't exactly good, just like medication that shit shouldn't go into the water supply, if anything you should have put it in some water and dumped it out in your yard or something. That's the reason I had the bars I got arrested with, I found them in the back of my car some faggot left and I didn't want to pitch them out the window or flush them because it can cause harm to the water supply.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

Next month all the medical stores merge with the recreational stores, well by the 20th of this month one of the medical stores is having a going out of business sale.

like $5 grams for some real good shit, all of the store is like 40% off. The guy who runs the store said he hasn't made a profit since January of this year, thinking about getting some vape stuff since it's on sale.

I have some Cherry Pie indica with Sugar Wax Hash that's also indica, then I'm gonna melt like 1/4th of a cup of this coconut thc oil and take a shot of it.

I took that much yesterday with out smoking and it literally took like 3 and a half hours before it kicked in, I was helping this old crippled guy with all his yard work and shit and I forgot I had even taken anything.

It kicked in out of nowhere and my eyes looked red as fuck, the neighbors dog was hit and left in the middle of the road that day. I don't think it lived.

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    Not bashing you or anything cause you did do a good thing, but flushing it isn't exactly good, just like medication that shit shouldn't go into the water supply, if anything you should have put it in some water and dumped it out in your yard or something. That's the reason I had the bars I got arrested with, I found them in the back of my car some faggot left and I didn't want to pitch them out the window or flush them because it can cause harm to the water supply.
    To be fair it was a pretty little amount of H, but yeah I understand haha. I probably could have opened my window and blew a big breath of air and had it fly like the wind but with my luck it'd all go in my face lol.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Quote Originally Posted by 10StairShredder View Post
    To be fair it was a pretty little amount of H, but yeah I understand haha. I probably could have opened my window and blew a big breath of air and had it fly like the wind but with my luck it'd all go in my face lol.
    I've had that happen with coke lol, my friend was getting pulled over so I dumped a gram of pre crushed coke out the window on the highway. It felt like my face was slipping off my skull.

Title
    Perma Banned

Hahah that's hilarious.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    I've had that happen with coke lol, my friend was getting pulled over so I dumped a gram of pre crushed coke out the window on the highway. It felt like my face was slipping off my skull.
    lol that reminds me of the time my cousin, his friend and me got rolled up on by the police. We were just chillin in this one parking lot outside of a park that a lot of people used to smoke weed at back in the day so the cops would roll through every so often. (but this was a really long time ago... back like, when the police first started to catch on that that park was where all the high school kids were doing shit so none of us knew that wasn't a good place anymore yet. i was like 15.)

I was in the back, my cousin and his friend were in the front. my cousin had a notebook on his lap with a few lines him and his friend were about to do (i've never been into coke), cop pulls up behind us, the cop had his back turned while he was fucking with something in his car before he approached us, my cousin opens the door, just sets the notebook underneath the car carefully... cop comes up and talks to us, didn't suspect a thing lol. he drives away, my cousin picks the notebook back up like nothing ever happened. it was the smoothest shit i've ever seen.

edit: fuckin shit. i took the water out of my rig and put it away for a while, just took it back out and took a dab but i wasn't really thinking and forgot to put water back in. god that was awful.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 06-11-2016 at 10:59 PM.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues

Title
    Perma Banned

Fucking hilarious.

Title

I think that could be one of the most accurate description u can give someone of being really stoned.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

Lol yeah it was pretty Damn accurate, sent me down memory lane. It's funny because you can tell when someone else is too because of the way they leave all abruptly without giving a reason.

Title
    Perma Banned

I miss getting that high, I could still get that high but it'd have to be off dabs or many many spliffs.

I broke my goddamn sobriety to xanax, relapse. Woo...... Fuck me. Happy bday to the kid who can't do shit right.

Title
    Perma Banned

Well here's my second post after a day with more of this bullshit, I wish I wasn't so weak. I copped some dilaudid and have slammed it a few times today. First time, also haven't done opiates in 3-4 weeks... I hope it wont set me back too much.

SMH.

Title
    Perma Banned

Lol so all the ghetto black guys moved off my block (fuck gentrification) and I want to do weed again. How do I get a connection? I had a prospect before but I don't want to walk up to this kid and be like "you got weed".