Page 2193 of 2219 FirstFirst ... 119316932093214321832189219021912192219321942195219621972203 ... LastLast
Results 54,801 to 54,825 of 55472

Thread: Drug Thread

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Sounds like my standard southern good ol boys.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Quote Originally Posted by naked skater View Post
    A-heee hoo! Ma boi ethan still tokin greens. Your story reminds me of when I took my first dab, now I don't smoke as much anymore, but when I do It's wax dabs out of a vape or rig and it gets me so high.

Clonazolam go ham me go ham

Anyone tried it? It's supposed to be insanely fire and euphoric, but I need it because I think I got blacklisted from doctors for 'looking' for benzos, though I really need them a couple times a month. I wish this shit were legal, everyone needs a klonopin or two to stash in their drawers for when the shit gets muddy
    Technically I don't smoke anymore, I've only smoked 4 times since May 22nd, the day I got arrested. Long story short I'm in out patient rehab and on probation until like December-Feb when I can get everything paid off -___-

I've done it before, but it's not anything I distinctly remember cause I was doing like 6-8mg of xanax a day

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

I could probably get high off of smoking the ash in the pipe. Lol

I don't really miss weed.

Title
    Respected User

Holy fuck Naked Skater. That is not a person I have seen in a long ass time. Fucking Mankey ass mother fucker.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Popwar Pill View Post
    Technically I don't smoke anymore, I've only smoked 4 times since May 22nd, the day I got arrested. Long story short I'm in out patient rehab and on probation until like December-Feb when I can get everything paid off -___-
    I've done it before, but it's not anything I distinctly remember cause I was doing like 6-8mg of xanax a day

Good to hear it man, rehab is really important to regain semblance of the real world and your inner workings' relation to it, but this sounds like a court-ordered drag. I'm sorry you got arrested, was it over some fuck shit or just bad luck? The devil's in the details so no need to really go there if not liking to, but I'm happy it spurred maybe something better for you, a wake up call of sorts? But are you ready to 'quit' whatever they're having you go for, cause usually when I've done rehabs it's like lock myself in a room turn off my phone and just try to restructure my life behind closed eyes and passing time.

I'm terrified of benzo addiction brotha, do you have any tips on how to avoid habituation. This compound I have is listed as being "Extremely physically and psychologically addictive". I figure if I dose once every two weeks or a wider spread than that, I should be clear? I Probably about 8 bars equivalent of clonaz yesterday but I'm also a tolerant drinker. Keep ya head up man don't smoke weed or do anything that'll extend your period of time with the P.O.'s Weed's not worth it but will be a pleasure to return to.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Holy fuck Naked Skater. That is not a person I have seen in a long ass time. Fucking Mankey ass mother fucker.
    Waddup milo! Shout out to you homeboy. I had to log back on to see what the state of affairs was back in the homeland. You doing okay? Everything holding up just fine here. I have some crazy stories to regale the board with but first need to digest them into format. That can take a while.

That Clonazolam I tried, I eyeballed, and we all took doses of it at my friend's house. Insanely great, but I cherish the afterglow more than the nodding out physical euphoria. I love that klonopin and its analogues are so distinct from other benzos in that you retain your clarity of mind but you also get complete anxiety relief and then some.

It made a friend of mine violent though. We all eyeballed microgram doses (like three of us licked the tip of a wet toothpick, so we knew that even if we dosed high, it wouldn't be insanely overboard) and did a pretty damn good job of it, but we were also drinking high lifes and at some point my younger friend wasn't feeling so well so he kept pacing going to the bathroom and back, made a mess with water everywhere inside the bathroom for some reason, even though he didn't throw up, and my friend got super benzo-pissed, like id never seen only heard of people getting violent on benzos. But I think I know the kind of person who that tends to happen to. Just started like overreacting and slapping and berating, harshly wall-thrashing my friend who was all fucked up over some spilt water in his bathroom. "This is my house and you just want to go and make a mess, etc" I wouldve just solved the shit with a towel or mop man, I was feeling great lmao. Kid looked like was going to cry, he kept getting up and kept getting shoved. And the height and age difference between the two was pretty wide. Just basically slapping and thrashing him against the wall. Now, I take benzos to relax and delaminate my amygdala or whatever. Just to have a rarefied great time. So I'm precluded from any of that shit, I slipped out the back door and left and ambled on home to my favorite tunes.

Is it unhomie to not stick around for when shit gets crazy or is it always better to look out for yourself when that shit happens? I really need to keep my stress levels down because I'm always 'turned on' if that makes sense, and that probaby means that any sign of crazy bullshit that I didn't sign up for, I'm taking a walk, headphones, not a care in the world. But I also feel at the back of my mind that a better friend would always stick around no matter how crazy it gets and try to fix things or go through those times together. But nah, I mean I need to look out for my own peace of mind and I advise others to do the same I guess unless it really is super not homie to do so. Unsure about that.
    Last edited by naked skater; 10-02-2016 at 02:16 PM.
    lmao

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Lol I don't actually even see my PO, she's in a whole nother county. It was over bad luck and some fuck shit, I basically got into a crash and because I was having a panic attack I had to go down to the station and get UA'd. I had a tiny bit of shake in my pocket and a grinder, they found xanax bars in my back seat that weren't mine. I plead guilty to paraphernalia and got a differed on the xanax charge. At least they dropped the OWI charge...still lost my license doe.

Yeah, I'm actually much better, tbh I was on the path to dying again before I got arrested. I'm still way fucking stressed out but I was at my snapping point when that happened. I was spending like 400 a month on pills, which doesn't sound like much but they're dirt fucking cheap here. I can get bars for 3 dollars and 8mg dilaudids for 10. The out patient rehab thing is such a drag, I shouldn't even be there cause they don't even know I have prior addiction problems with opiates and shit. I'm literally there for weed...lol... I go every 2 weeks to see a counselor for a half an hour and he talks to me about how to "destress without relapsing" even though I've gone into detail that I was only smoking a small amount every other day.

As far as benzo addiction goes, I'd say it's better to use it only in extreme situations and don't use it just if you "think" you're gonna be in a stressful situation because you might end up getting there and it won't be a big deal, but still later on you're going to keep tricking yourself into thinking it is and you'll keep finding a reason to use for any small situation. Don't use any benzo more than 2-3 days in a row and give yourself a 5-7 day break afterwords. Benzo withdrawal is like 8x worse than opiate withdrawal, it's all the opiate pain you hear about plus your mind goes fucking ape shit.

Title
    Respected User

Damn, sounds like mostly wrong place wrong time. I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better! have you ever thought about doing one of those like, completely turn your life around kind of detoxes where you buy shitloads of supplements and try to relearn new behaviors? Like fuck the people that say you have to make slow changes, just write it all out, what you want for yourself from life and very quickly implement it. Life without weed isn't that bad once you go through the first week, eventually ya might really want to get high though and you should (healthy, meditative, neuroprotective, etc) , every two weeks isn't shit, just get the weed out of your system and really plan out your smoke sessions. I think if you have a completely clean system and hit the B a few times then you'd be back at back at baseline within a few days just before any UA's. Or are they randomized? IDK I think you could come up on some money and just tail it out of where you live, if so many people are just dying from the heroin and it feels like time doesn't really pass or there's nothin to do. People are around these parts too, its the carfentanil mixtures. Nothing like the east coast though, it feels like a conspiracy the way suburban families are being broken up over it nationwide. here it's basically the rich party kids that I went to highschool with on heroin now, but they are all still functional and douchey rich kids.

Yeah Benzos are a haven for battered times. I've now come to the conclusion that they are probably the worst thing to get addicted to in terms of overall consequence. Tho tapers are always possible and the docters always help people out who come to get clean, but I do aim to totally prevent being habituated to them. Clonazolam feels different maybe, like the day after I wanted to redose and I don't get that from real klonopin or xanax, but that might just be an X factor it being so new to me or w.e.

Try to destress youself, that's a killer and life is pretty awesome once you wade through the densities of the mind to get to the other side. Just like pound wheatgrass and smoothies and teach yourself something like the bass or idk. Even if it's out of character haha. Eventually it's like a heavy layer lifts from your brain and you start the process of thawing out. I felt like I had to thaw out from adderall. Shit left me feeling all stiff mentally and physically. Now it's a little more pliable, I scrunch my brain up while meditating and only feed it the good stuff, like salads drizzled with olive oil and avocados and nuts. I'm turning into a health freak haha probiotic drinks like Kefir and as much. But basically I was going way to fast on stimulants and now it's been 10 months since my last 200+ mg addy doses. And cigarettes. So I'll be about a year in almost totally clean from my problematic drugs around xmas. Once I get another year in I'll be assured that I've excised the demons from me. 2 year spread is pretty telling and enough time for any restructuring.

Trying to smoke less weed too, lately it's been a fear vibration sometimes, but not mostly and I'm just going for being as relaxed as possible. So one or two hits of wax is good for almost all evening if I haven't smoked in weeks. Everything is therapeutic through a mindfulness lens with me now. I'm just happy to be alive and to have survived all of my overdoses. Whenever I get scared that I dosed too high on something I always think of my home and my family and my pets and I always end up hoping that I'll be okay because I really do love my life, all of it even if regular normal life is boring and I don't exactly get what I need from living at home, etc. Choose life over death, there's a lot more here and you can always go out in a hellblaze of heron and benzo fun when you're older. But now it's more about calculated fun times and sending out back any excesses that I may have harbored from my more formative years. But drugs help a lot when you're feeling stuck. For all the trouble and benefit they've inspired, I say I've broken about even and now want to see what else life has to offer.

You got lucky with the cops and the deferment i've got to say! You're pretty good at keeping yourself calm in a crisis. Thriving is way better and not off base for you, or anyone, never is. And we can't really be defeated now we've got all this technology and supermarkets and shit, I mean preload postload and access to supplements and knowledge has never been better. Make your body and mind a piece of artwork sculpt ya self. Idk im kind of ramblin but that's my style these days hit a lot of points and speak truthfully as can.
    lmao

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Nah, I'm good taking 3mg of xanax and 60mg of hydro a day as prescribed. The problems I have won't ever go away so those detoxes wouldn't help. Smoking isn't a big deal, I don't miss it that much, only when my stomach hurts or I can't sleep. Drug tests are randomized, but I don't even care to mess with it. It's already 15 bucks per session, 25 bucks per UA and if I fail a UA it's like 30 bucks. I get 1 UA screw up, but considering how laxed they are with me at seida (rehab place) I'm content with what I have to deal with atm.

Title
    Respected User

Fosho I feel that. Enjoy them xanny and hydro, those are fun ones, do you still feel them kick in or do you take them spaced out throughout the day?

I just came back from mingling in the hood for longer than I should have, with a nasty flu or fever, just to get weed to help me with being sick. All the weed clinics in LB shut down so I have to go a couple cities over for when I want to go into a storefront(cheaper meds). The other option is delivery, which we do have here, but you need to spend a minimum to make it worth their time. And then maybe even a tip bleaugh

Of the come up I'll post pics soon. It was worth it despite feeling the need to spew and getting constant chills the whole time. Got hooked up for being a first time patient
    lmao

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Uhh, it depends, I space them out if I have to work, if I have the day off I get turnt and I take more some days than others. It really just depends how I'm feeling. Usually I'll be fine during the day etc. and once it's night time I'll get fucked up just cause I'm not going out so I won't make an ass out of myself.

Title
    Respected User

Okay ya I get you seems like more than enough to have a good time,

Here are some pictures of my setup and pickup couple days ago. Skywalker cookie crumble and the other being King Kong, 80 %+ Thc bonuses haha

http://imgur.com/a/14BB4

Been super relieving for my flu symptoms and has almost singlehandedly opened up my airways and knocked my lymph nodes into relaxed mode

Super tasty and such a heavy hitter
    lmao

Title
    Respected User

Been craving mdxx's variety lately. But I need to naturally repair my damaged serotonin for my own peace of mind. I'm just going to put of using till the uni end of semester festival (gona go off!) :O

Im back to smoking weed again.... I feel bads for caving in but whatever. I'm never gonna touch speed again though, shits fucked! and popwar, I would kill for your prescription cocktail hahaha!

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Yeah, but you wouldn't want what I have in order to get those scripts either.

Title
    Respected User

http://imgur.com/a/QhJFN

California kush got a nigga stinkin
    Last edited by Lipschitz; 10-09-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Title
    Respected User

Going on a tolerance break simply because i have no money. This is the way it's been going with wax, I'll buy a half gram to a gram of concentrate, sit down with it and be done with it within a week or two and then reup with more 2-3 weeks later. Keeps the tolerance down but when I smoke again, it is wax and it hits really heavy, but then I'll get used to it and blow through it more quickly than I had promised myself.

IDK weed is starting to seem like such a hassle nowadays, but mainly cos I don't have too much money for it. I think this way is better it gives me time to break and binge rather than being super high all the time which gives me nasty depersonalization effects where I simply stop texting or talking to people and become this observer that lives in his head. Which isn't bad, except the smallest hit of weed does it to to me so it might as well be some decent dabs and more infrequently.

Weed has been such a hindrance actually lmao but that's because I'm so greedy with it. But it encourages greediness! Everything about it is so weed. So I'm sliding into super casual mode for now. I'll smoke to potentiate an every once in a while benzo or whatever. I cant be bothered to fiend weed right now

When I go back to school though I'll be taking mushrooms like vitamins
    lmao

Title

What dosage will that be (mushrooms that is)

Title
    Respected User

I'll probably be grinding some stems and caps down to put them in .2'ish capsules and take one or two during heavy study sessions. I want it to be working its magic in the background without feeling like I'm on any of it at all. From the perspective of nootropics, not aeronautics. Right now I'm mostly working through the soil and planting the seeds, but very soon I will have a very bountiful mind garden (already quite pretty, but small, needs more growing, then pruning and curating) But doing something like that correctly and safely without it backfiring takes some care and preparation, so I'll be easing into it. Mushrooms are very healthy and has always been an elemental force in efforts to restore myself. I want to tinker with my brain and reach new levels of understanding coming off a drug abuse bender and they've always helped for when I'm in that place, to show me the light away from it. But now that's all out of my life, I'll be moving forward with the wisdom and understanding that mushrooms inspire, because of their direct effect on your hippocampal, PFC, and amygdalic regions. I kind of just want a background process running while I cram my head with sober learning and book stuff, and it definitely can't hurt.

I'm not into microdosing regularly though, shit sucks and feels irritating haha. But again, those kind of microdoses are palpable. I'm talking about micro micro dosing and literally going about my day not feeling a single thing but knowing I've got the magic fortifications working with/for me
    lmao

Title
    Respected User

smoking in college is hella better than smoking in high school

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by SkateBeforeHoes View Post
    smoking in college is hella better than smoking in high school
    it's not really any different to me lol. only difference is when i was in high school i had to go sit in my car in my driveway to smoke and then come back inside cause my mom didn't want the house to stink. now i just smoke wherever i feel like it.

but i kinda miss smoking in my car in the driveway it used to be relaxing when it was a nice night or it was raining or snowing. i don't wanna smoke in my car here cause i live in an apartment and police roll through the parking lot sometimes. i mean i doubt that i'd get in trouble even if i did (especially since it's decriminalized here so if you get caught with it it's just a 25$ civil infraction ticket...), but I just remember when i was younger so many of my friends got in trouble doing that shit. i used to do it every day idk how i never did.

and my car now is a lot nicer than my old one i don't really want it to smell like a grow room.

Title
    and i see all the flames
    Yeah, all I know is I'm upstairs, and I'm listening to my Will Smith CD

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    it's not really any different to me lol. only difference is when i was in high school i had to go sit in my car in my driveway to smoke and then come back inside cause my mom didn't want the house to stink. now i just smoke wherever i feel like it.

but i kinda miss smoking in my car in the driveway it used to be relaxing when it was a nice night or it was raining or snowing. i don't wanna smoke in my car here cause i live in an apartment and police roll through the parking lot sometimes. i mean i doubt that i'd get in trouble even if i did (especially since it's decriminalized here so if you get caught with it it's just a 25$ civil infraction ticket...), but I just remember when i was younger so many of my friends got in trouble doing that shit. i used to do it every day idk how i never did.

and my car now is a lot nicer than my old one i don't really want it to smell like a grow room.
    Sounds like you just miss the private property

Title
    Respected User

Fuck. Took like half a bar of xan because the past week or two I've been going to bed around 8 am and I had a tournament to go to today and I somehow only slept from like 2am to 8am(was planning 11), now I've just still got some xan hangover+headache so this sucks.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by naked skater View Post
    I'll probably be grinding some stems and caps down to put them in .2'ish capsules and take one or two during heavy study sessions. I want it to be working its magic in the background without feeling like I'm on any of it at all. From the perspective of nootropics, not aeronautics. Right now I'm mostly working through the soil and planting the seeds, but very soon I will have a very bountiful mind garden (already quite pretty, but small, needs more growing, then pruning and curating) But doing something like that correctly and safely without it backfiring takes some care and preparation, so I'll be easing into it. Mushrooms are very healthy and has always been an elemental force in efforts to restore myself. I want to tinker with my brain and reach new levels of understanding coming off a drug abuse bender and they've always helped for when I'm in that place, to show me the light away from it. But now that's all out of my life, I'll be moving forward with the wisdom and understanding that mushrooms inspire, because of their direct effect on your hippocampal, PFC, and amygdalic regions. I kind of just want a background process running while I cram my head with sober learning and book stuff, and it definitely can't hurt.

I'm not into microdosing regularly though, shit sucks and feels irritating haha. But again, those kind of microdoses are palpable. I'm talking about micro micro dosing and literally going about my day not feeling a single thing but knowing I've got the magic fortifications working with/for me
    That's what I was wondering. I tried micro before to help with depression, but I think I dosed too high and would sometimes get worse anxiety and I feel it was due to them starting to get into the "starting a baby trip" territory.

Title
    Respected User

Yeah, mushrooms are where the benefits are if you do it right. Anything above .5 is looking to be 'too much' imo. I might also add that microdosing LSD left me more irritated than not but there are proper doses to do that by too, i was taking 30 mics and still would come up to leave me feeling all crispy and distracted. I bet for that it's more like 5mcg. The computer programmers swear by it while crunching code and numbers. I'd still take LSD 1-2 times a year but I don't think I'll ever do anything less than a tab again.
    lmao

Title

I guess it'd work well for approaching programming problems from a different angle

Title

Lmao. "This is going to revolutionize how people use computers!"

is just drawing a box inside a box inside a box forever and alternating black and white.