Page 2219 of 2219 FirstFirst ... 1219171921192169220922152216221722182219
Results 55,451 to 55,458 of 55458

Thread: Drug Thread

Title

Well, there are a lot of way to detox body, some examples are described here https://exit-5.net/

Title

Marihuana and cancer, what you think about it?

Title
    _______

Weed is good for you

Title

Got either a UTI or kidney stones and have been prescribed codeine for the pain. Codeine feels fucking great, no wonder people get addicted to it.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

codeine makes me feel awful and any time ive been given a pain med script thats the first thing they write

i could definitely see myself getting addicted to vicodin though. its like molly without side effects for me and why i will never actually take a pain med script and only take it in the hospital

ill just stick to buying ranger candy and consuming 2000mg of that a day when needed (most recently when i took a chainsaw to my finger - didnt really help)

i have a massive hydroxizine script currently and its cool when needed but outside of that its just like really powerful melatonin

Title
    _______

I love codeine for sure. UMSM what happened with teh chainsaw? When I was in washington I nicked two pairs of chaps. My captain was giving me so much shit, but we didn't even take them off the engine. lol what a POS

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

lol why were you running a saw if you were doing that

tisk tisk

nothing that bad, i was just taking the rakers down bare handed and the chain stuck as i was turning it - i was pissed off because we had an aids assignment cutting literal miles of thick, thick ceanothus - so i rage yanked the chain with my file and launched my hand into a brand new chisel bit tooth

definitely needed stitches but i didnt want to deal with it and the whole ordeal is what made me walk off that fire anyway because despite my right hand now being useless, i was busting my ass just as hard and trying to keep our new "lead saw" who had barely ran a saw from killing himself, overhead was just full cunt mode and i was sick of the treatment so i told em to fuck off and went back south

anyway it hurt really bad and still hasnt totally healed - most of it is scarred but it goues through my knuckle so the corners of the cut keep popping open and if i ever hit my finger on anything its some of the worst pain ive ever felt lol

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive