Page 2219 of 2219 FirstFirst ... 1219171921192169220922152216221722182219
Results 55,451 to 55,469 of 55469

Thread: Drug Thread

Title

Well, there are a lot of way to detox body, some examples are described here https://exit-5.net/

Title
    _______

Weed is good for you

Title

Got either a UTI or kidney stones and have been prescribed codeine for the pain. Codeine feels fucking great, no wonder people get addicted to it.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

codeine makes me feel awful and any time ive been given a pain med script thats the first thing they write

i could definitely see myself getting addicted to vicodin though. its like molly without side effects for me and why i will never actually take a pain med script and only take it in the hospital

ill just stick to buying ranger candy and consuming 2000mg of that a day when needed (most recently when i took a chainsaw to my finger - didnt really help)

i have a massive hydroxizine script currently and its cool when needed but outside of that its just like really powerful melatonin

Title
    _______

I love codeine for sure. UMSM what happened with teh chainsaw? When I was in washington I nicked two pairs of chaps. My captain was giving me so much shit, but we didn't even take them off the engine. lol what a POS

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

lol why were you running a saw if you were doing that

tisk tisk

nothing that bad, i was just taking the rakers down bare handed and the chain stuck as i was turning it - i was pissed off because we had an aids assignment cutting literal miles of thick, thick ceanothus - so i rage yanked the chain with my file and launched my hand into a brand new chisel bit tooth

definitely needed stitches but i didnt want to deal with it and the whole ordeal is what made me walk off that fire anyway because despite my right hand now being useless, i was busting my ass just as hard and trying to keep our new "lead saw" who had barely ran a saw from killing himself, overhead was just full cunt mode and i was sick of the treatment so i told em to fuck off and went back south

anyway it hurt really bad and still hasnt totally healed - most of it is scarred but it goues through my knuckle so the corners of the cut keep popping open and if i ever hit my finger on anything its some of the worst pain ive ever felt lol

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

Title

Obligatory drugged tf out post of the year.

Title
    Respected User

Drugs are wack. Me? I'm high on life.

Title

Sure, if you have a good life. Personally, I'm not happy with mine.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by MotokoChill View Post
    Sure, if you have a good life. Personally, I'm not happy with mine.
    still playin fighters man?

Title

I actually quit and sold my stuff but I still mash some games on steam when I get bored.

Title
    Respected User

I actually quit and sold my stuff but I still mash some games on steam when I get bored.
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Title

Lol it's 'kay. Quite an expensive habit with those anime fighters always updatin just to keep funds comin in for their company, and not only that I'm growin up. I will say all the new anime fighters rn look dope tho

edit: I only really stayed for Persona 4 Arena/2 anyways. And I mean shit, the scene for that was so short-lived too hardly anyone played it
    Mad fuckin fun tho
    Last edited by MotokoChill; 02-04-2020 at 06:23 AM.

Title
    Respected User

Lol it's 'kay. Quite an expensive habit with those anime fighters always updatin just to keep funds comin in for their company, and not only that I'm growin up. I will say all the new anime fighters rn look dope tho

edit: I only really stayed for Persona 4 Arena/2 anyways. And I mean shit, the scene for that was so short-lived too hardly anyone played it
    Mad fuckin fun tho
    Hopefully we can get a p5 fighter. Doubting that tho.

Title

The reality is many people are constantly stressed out and they don't have an opportunity to relieve. This is so sad and to be honest, I want to tell you about CBD oils. I don't know if it is the best means of all but it definitely helps people to feel better mentally.

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

If you dont get the fuck out of here with your CBD bull shit, meanwhile I know people who can't get high off weed and concentrates now that it is legal.

Title

If it's about CBD types, I can add something. Not all CBD tinctures are the same! There are many strains and variations, with different percentages of CBD versus other chemical compounds. Each tincture is developed for specific purposes. For instance, a tincture for PTSD or anxiety is different than a tincture developed for nausea and yet another for seizures. Personally, I buy all the products from here https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-...-oil-tincture/ .
    Last edited by AudreyHodges; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:31 AM.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    If you dont get the fuck out of here with your CBD bull shit, meanwhile I know people who can't get high off weed and concentrates now that it is legal.
    I didn't feel my first dab because I smoked kief like 13 times a day and built up an incredible tolerance. In general I wouldn't get high from anything unless you added alcohol or tobacco to it.

But now? I'd probably get too high for comfort from one drag of dank stuff.
    Last edited by Tommyboy; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:13 PM.