Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34

Thread: 10

  1. #1

    Default 10

    Make a list of your 10 fucking awesome songs; each song must be by a different band.


    1. Alkaline Trio - Time To Waste
    2. Placebo - Infra-Red
    3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control
    4. Linkin Park - Session
    5. Babyshambles - Fuck Forever
    6. Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
    7. Streetlight Manifseto - That'll Be The Day
    8. Bloc Party - Compliments
    9. Flaming Lips - Do You Realize
    10. Children Of Bodom - Done With Everything, Die For Nothing

  2. #2
    akkaquill's Avatar
    Title
    guru again
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,199

    Default

    1. JFA - Skateboard
    2. Gang Green - Terrorize
    3. Jerry's Kids - I Don't Wanna
    4. The Freeze - This is Boston, Not LA
    5. Artificial Peace - Wasteland
    6. The Germs - Caught in My Eye
    7. Warsaw - Novelty
    8. Minor Threat - Out of Step
    9. Bones Brigade - Skate or Die
    10. Warzone - The Sound of Revolution

  3. #3

    Default

    1. no dont shoot - Foxy Shazam
    2. Goliath - The mars volta
    3. One armed scissor - At the Drve In.
    4. Mercy me - Alkaline Trio
    5. Like the angel - Rise against
    6. Oh! The casino!? - The Fall of Troy
    7. Wake up - Rage Against the Machine
    8. The boy who destroyed the world - AFI
    9 - My darkest Hour - Scary Kids Scaring Kids
    10. Paper cut - Linkin Park

  4. #4

    Title
    Classics of Love
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Only doing 5 for now.

    1. The Adicts - Swat Her
    2. Operation Ivy - Troublebound
    3. The Ruts - Something That I Said
    4. Minor Threat - Out of Step
    5. U.K. Subs - Warhead

  5. #5
    akkaquill's Avatar
    Title
    guru again
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baker_skater View Post
    Only doing 5 for now.

    1. The Adicts - Swat Her
    2. Operation Ivy - Troublebound
    3. The Ruts - Something That I Said
    4. Minor Threat - Out of Step
    5. U.K. Subs - Warhead
    yay!

    i'm getting out of step tattooed across my shoulders with the black sheep next to it next month. i just can't decide if i want to keep the font from the ep or use something else.

  6. #6
    V3's Avatar
    Title
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    24,196

    Default

    Not in any order.

    1. Perfectly Flawed- Otep
    2. Point/Counterpoint- Streelight Manifesto
    3. Among Two Storms- Rotting Christ
    4. I dont wanna die- Anti Flag


    Ill post my rest later.

  7. #7

    Title
    Classics of Love
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akkaquill View Post
    yay!

    i'm getting out of step tattooed across my shoulders with the black sheep next to it next month. i just can't decide if i want to keep the font from the ep or use something else.
    That's pretty sick, I'm most likely getting a tattoo sometime soon but not sure exactly what to get.

  8. #8
    ZeroOrDie.'s Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    9,829

    Default

    Not in order

    1. top billin- audio 2
    2. Greatist Hits- Sublime
    3. White Unicorn- Wolfmother
    4. 1979- Smashing Pumpkins
    5. Holy Wars...- Megadeth
    6. Mayday- Flobots
    7. Give Up the Gun Tonight- SubCity Dwellers
    8. Time To Wake Up- Mustard Plug
    9. Outtathaway- The Vines
    10. Blind- The Planet Smashers

  9. #9
    Ellsworthskate's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wannabe AZ
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    I actually had to do some thinking to come up with 10 differant artists. But I think I am the only one who has done rap so far.

    Da Graveyard - Big L
    Dance With the Devil - Immortal Technique
    I ain't a player - Big Pun
    Strawberries And Cream - Mathematics
    Ayo for Yayo - Andre Nikatina
    Love Me - Obie Trice and Eminem
    Razorblade Salvation - Jedi Mind Tricks
    The Sexorcist - Necro
    Imma Player - Tech Nine
    Da Shit- The Game

  10. #10
    Adrenaline's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock.
    Posts
    6,754

    Default

    This is definitely a shit thread.

    I only have a top 3.

    Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone, Houses of the Holy, and Black Dog

  11. #11
    ZeroOrDie.'s Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    9,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellsworthskate View Post
    I actually had to do some thinking to come up with 10 differant artists. But I think I am the only one who has done rap so far.

    Da Graveyard - Big L
    Dance With the Devil - Immortal Technique
    I ain't a player - Big Pun
    Strawberries And Cream - Mathematics
    Ayo for Yayo - Andre Nikatina
    Love Me - Obie Trice and Eminem
    Razorblade Salvation - Jedi Mind Tricks
    The Sexorcist - Necro
    Imma Player - Tech Nine
    Da Shit- The Game
    fuck yaaa.

    my 1st song is rap : /

  12. #12
    drizzle's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    16,633

    Default

    no order

    skinhead moonstomp- symarip
    get out of my way- Pogo Machine
    in my eyes- Minor Threat
    my war- black flag
    kids of the black hole- adolescents
    city baby attacked by rats- GBH
    I don't need society- DRI
    tract horse- capitalist casualties
    bored and glued- the casualties
    skinhead girl- the oppressed

    BR00TAL.

  13. #13
    akkaquill's Avatar
    Title
    guru again
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
    no order

    skinhead moonstomp- symarip
    get out of my way- Pogo Machine
    in my eyes- Minor Threat
    my war- black flag
    kids of the black hole- adolescents
    city baby attacked by rats- GBH
    I don't need society- DRI
    tract horse- capitalist casualties
    bored and glued- the casualties
    skinhead girl- the oppressed

    BR00TAL.
    our top 10's win, cept i would have picked closet punk instead of i don't need society. i can't get over how rad that song is.

  14. #14
    Fudopi's Avatar
    Title
    kind of respected user
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    18,802

    Default

    not in a real order.

    1. Triumph - Wu Tang Clan

    2. Kookies - MF doom

    3. Point of no return - Immortal Tech

    4. Three little birds - Bob Marley

    5. Hey Baby - Stephen Marley

    6. Slow Ride - Sublime

    7. Acid Rain Drops - People under the stairs

    8. Imaginary Places - Busdriver

    9. Eazy Duz It - Eazy E

    10. Fuck The Police - NWA

  15. #15
    SMR's Avatar
    Title
    Absent Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    10,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akkaquill View Post
    our top 10's win, cept i would have picked closet punk instead of i don't need society. i can't get over how rad that song is.
    But punk sucks....


    Anywayyyyy!

    Alkaline Trio - As you Were
    Belle and Sebastian - Too much Love
    Apples in Stereo - Green Machine
    Elf Power - Quiver and Quake
    Guided by Voices - Echoes Myron
    Kate Nash - Mariella
    Alden Penner - Ghost of Creaky Corner
    Islands - Rough Gem
    Bright Eyes - At the Bottom of Everything
    The Unicorns - Les Os
    Last edited by SMR; 05-29-2008 at 02:21 PM.

  16. #16
    drizzle's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    16,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suicidemachinesrock View Post
    But punk sucks....



    Whore!

  17. #17
    skaterpunk118's Avatar
    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    scotch plains, NJ
    Posts
    3,290

    Default

    Not in any order

    1) Iron Maiden- Hallowed by Thy name
    2) Rage Against the Machine- Killing in the Name of
    3) NWA- Fuck the Police
    4) Wolfmother- Joker and the Theif
    5) Children of Bodom- Downfall
    6) megadeth- hanger 18
    7) Streetlight Manifest- When we Fall
    8) Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix
    9) Band of Horses- The Funeral
    10) Muse- New Born

  18. #18

    Title
    Classics of Love
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suicidemachinesrock View Post
    But punk sucks....
    No.

  19. #19
    Headless Ponch's Avatar
    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    22

    Default

    1. Santeria- Sublime
    2. Fashion Zombies- The Aquabats
    3. Shining on- Big D and the Kids Table
    4. No Woman No Cry- Bob Marley
    5. Big Fucking Star- Reel Big Fish
    6. Steak for Chicken- The Moldy Peaches
    7. Float on- Modest Mouse
    8. I feel Like Dying- Lil Wayne
    9. Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix
    10. Disciple-Slayer

  20. #20
    akkaquill's Avatar
    Title
    guru again
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suicidemachinesrock View Post
    But punk sucks....


    Anywayyyyy!

    Alkaline Trio - As you Were
    Belle and Sebastian - Too much Love
    Apples in Stereo - Green Machine
    Elf Power - Quiver and Quake
    Guided by Voices - Echoes Myron
    Kate Nash - Mariella
    Alden Penner - Ghost of Creaky Corner
    Islands - Rough Gem
    Bright Eyes - At the Bottom of Everything
    The Unicorns - Les Os
    BLEHERHUM!






    I Do It

  21. #21
    RebelSkater's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    1. Heretics and Killers- Protest the Hero
    2. Jailhouse- Sublime
    3. Can't Stop- Red Hot Chili Peppers
    4. Calm Like a Bomb- Rage Against the Machine
    5. Blood and Whiskey- Dropkick Murphys
    6. Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades- Brand New
    7. Seize the Day- Avenged Sevenfold
    8. Matian Girl- Aquabats
    9. One A- Muse
    10. Hysteria- Muse

  22. #22
    Chupacabra.'s Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,944

    Default

    Alkaline trio - smoke
    Rise against - Survive
    Dutchmassive - Dr. Ama
    ikd

  23. #23

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    fresno, CA
    Posts
    357

    Default

    my chemical romance:dead
    my chemical romance:im not okay
    my chemical romance:thank you for the venom
    three days grace:time of dying
    three days grace:animal i have become
    three days grace:gone forever
    slipknot:before i forget
    slipknot:duality
    red jumpsuit:damn regret
    red jumpsuit:face down

  24. #24
    Emerica's Avatar
    Title
    Mr. Snrub
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mrs. Butterworth's Indestructible Bomb Shelter
    Posts
    13,231

    Default

    1. Long Stare- High School Football Heroes
    2. Thigh High Nylons- Mustard Plug
    3. The Bug That Bit Me- Mighty Mighty Bosstones
    4. Voice of the Voiceless- Rage Against the Machine
    5. The Set Up- Reel Big Fish
    6. Night Bird Flying- Jimi Hendrix
    7. Float- Flogging Molly
    8. Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya- Dropkick Murphys
    9. Free- Donavon Frankenreiter & Jack Johnson
    10. Never Trust a Man Without a Horribly Embarassing Secret- Bomb The Music Industry!

  25. #25

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA nigguh
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellsworthskate View Post
    I actually had to do some thinking to come up with 10 differant artists. But I think I am the only one who has done rap so far.

    Da Graveyard - Big L
    Dance With the Devil - Immortal Technique
    I ain't a player - Big Pun
    Strawberries And Cream - Mathematics
    Ayo for Yayo - Andre Nikatina
    Love Me - Obie Trice and Eminem
    Razorblade Salvation - Jedi Mind Tricks
    The Sexorcist - Necro
    Imma Player - Tech Nine
    Da Shit- The Game
    I love you for reminding me about that song. Haven't listened to that in like 3 years or a long ass time..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •