Thread: helium decks

Red face helium decks

so i am wondering what the element helium decks are like, i have a flp 7.75 and i love it, but i was thinking of gettin a element helium 7.65... what are they like? i have skated elemnet featherlights and they are a tiny lighter than most decks but you can't tell unless you have good trucks. so what are the helium decks like?
    ~{**}~

Title
    Perma Banned

They suck man, sorry.

Title
    Banned

if you take a pile of dog shit and slap a BAM sticker on there, thats what the decks are like

Title
    Banned

they suck unless u weigh 5lbs ur gonna snap it they cut out strips of the plys so its basically a 4-5ply board

Title

Quote Originally Posted by pukieMcpukester View Post
    if you take a pile of dog shit and slap a BAM sticker on there, thats what the decks are like
    QFT

Title

Quote Originally Posted by pukieMcpukester View Post
    ahhahahaah!

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. https://royalcbd.com/cbd-oil-cost/

Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's content as well as its look. In my opinion, this is a perfect blog in all aspects. 먹튀검증사이트

You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. ib program

I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. 먹튀검증