Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Title
    Rook'

railstand 360 flip ?

Title

A heel flip but your toes are facing towards you. You kick the board like a kickflip but with your heel. The setup looks really awkward. I've seen this one guy do it in a local game of skate and it blew my mind

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by powerangah View Post
    A heel flip but your toes are facing towards you. You kick the board like a kickflip but with your heel. The setup looks really awkward. I've seen this one guy do it in a local game of skate and it blew my mind
    Is that like a really early lateflip or something?

Title

The Original name of the Dolphin Flip is "Forward Flip" in the Plan B Questionable Era....
    Can you tell me the definition of Loneliness?

if you can't tell me... Lets just skate a tree like Daewon did..

Fact: Do you know batman mallgrabs?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Project A Skateboarding - JC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbA...UqdZddO414vdMQ

Title
    olwXcrew

hasnt it always been called a forward flip? lol who the fuck comes up with these shitty names

Title

Yeah it's always been called a forward flip

Title
    olwXcrew

i dont need your support

what is a no comply trick where you pop the tail, you jump up, it flips over like a half impossible so its upside down, then, since your foot it under the board, you underflip the board a half rotation. Then you land on the board. It is a no comply hospital flip in reverse, pretty much. I call it the no comply revere hospital flip.
    a frontside flip ... is just a hardflip bodyvarial.

Title

what's the trick where you jump and board is like stuck to your feet

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Partially Flared View Post
    fs 5-0 tweaked to the side, like a suski but fs?
    Tweaked 5-0's are either Suskis or Salads. Being that you know Suskis, I assume the one you want to know is salad. So now you can tell your mom that you are finally taking care of yourself, and making salads everyday (just don't mention the "grind" part)

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by lopessixtynine View Post
    Tweaked 5-0's are either Suskis or Salads. Being that you know Suskis, I assume the one you want to know is salad. So now you can tell your mom that you are finally taking care of yourself, and making salads everyday (just don't mention the "grind" part)
    Tossed salads?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
    what's the trick where you jump and board is like stuck to your feet
    chinese ollie

Title

I know a lot of the tricks I do probably have names, but I don't know them.
    kinda just figure stuff out on my own most of the time.
    What would you guys call a fakie pressure hardflip that you land in manny and pivot around another 180 in the same direction it flips? I just figured this one out today, on accident, no shit. id call it a fakie big pressure hardflip,
    but I feel like someone better at them than me would be able to do the whole thing in the air.
    things get confusing when you know 15+ pressureflip variations

Title
    Rook'

i used to do that one a lot eons ago when i was in my pressure flip phase, i'd just call it fakie frontside bigspin pressure flip. could also do it regs on banks (so that it's essentially the same thing), i could do them nollie on banks too both ways, the hardflip way was my cheating version of a ghetto bird, and the inward heel way just felt cool. nollie pressure flips the inward heel way were one of my first tricks, i didn't know what they were but i could actually pop them. haven't done one in like 10 years. much later at some point i figured out switch frontside pressure flips (f/s flip the pressure flip way) on flat which led to the backside 360 nollie (body turning) version i had on lock for a minute. there's no way i would relearn all those tricks now, but they're fun to look back on
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title

Right on! I doubt I could ever learn anything similar nollie or switch. I learned pressureflips and some variations out of necessity, fell on a fishtank (non-skate related) and got impaled through my upper thigh on my front leg, so I had to learn some back foot stuff while I was out of commission. still have trouble doing kickflips good and I used to be soooo happy with where I had them at, endlessly irritating.

Title
    Rook'

sorry to hear about that injury... sounds horrific. how everything gets better. nollie / switch pressure flips just used to come a lot easier to me as a kid. i couldn't even begin to form regular ones... same with impossibles. figuring them out in all stances took years... when i first learned nollie pressure flips (inward heel type) i didn't know what they were, or what they were called. i was just a 12-year-old desperate to learn nollie hardflips... but i didn't know what a hardflip was. haha. eventually i learned the 360 variation and of course i would call it a nollie 360 flip... only figured out proper nollie flips and 360 flips years later, again. for a short time at one point i could also do a weird trick where i'd pop off the nose and the board would do a full frontflip through the legs... like a nollie 360 pressure flip without the flip, but still inverted. no wrap either so not an impossible. i remember doing a perfect one to fakie on a shitty small driveway i'd use as a bank back in 2003 or something. i had a yellow blank... i remember the graphic side flashing. haha
    'Style is the hallmark of a temperament stamped upon the material at hand.' (André Maurois)

Quote Originally Posted by gsosa View Post
    The sound/feeling of rolling on bricks is the best ever

Title

It was pretty bad. put me down for almost a year, but I almost slit a main artery and bled out in a few minutes so I wasn't really complaining. However, after trying for an hour or so the other day, I landed a nollie pressure hardflip for the first time, was pretty damn happy with that. thanks for the inspiration there!