Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Title
    Respected User

what is it when ur skating mini and you do a tail stall then put ur front foot on the tail and then jump back into the ramp?

Title
    Respected User

i learned a new tranny trick today and im not sure if it had a specific name

nose pivot into a rock, and then exit normally

Title

that is a nose pivot to switch rock

Title
    Respected User

i dont think theres such thing as a switch rock

theres rock regular
    and rock fakie

and i think i was doing nollie 180 rocks
    but im not sure

wheres a tranny expert when you need one?

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by gnappletree View Post
    what is it when ur skating mini and you do a tail stall then put ur front foot on the tail and then jump back into the ramp?
    ive never heard of that having a proper name

Quote Originally Posted by crimescene450 View Post
    i learned a new tranny trick today and im not sure if it had a specific name

nose pivot into a rock, and then exit normally
    its a nose pivot to switch rock

i dont think theres such thing as a switch rock

theres rock regular
    and rock fakie

and i think i was doing nollie 180 rocks
    but im not sure

wheres a tranny expert when you need one?
    so your telling me that if your riding switch into a rock, then it wouldnt be classed as a switch rock ? dont be daft, ofc there is such thing as a switch rock

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by zibafu View Post

so your telling me that if your riding switch into a rock, then it wouldnt be classed as a switch rock ? dont be daft, ofc there is such thing as a switch rock
    no i just wasnt sure
    but i guess there is such thing as a switch rock afterall

Title
    Respected User

no i just wasnt sure
    but i guess there is such thing as a switch rock afterall
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you were thinking of rock TO fakie and rock TO regular. Which then of course makes rock to switch impossible.

But then, any stance is possible to rock, like nollie rock, switch rock, fakie rock etc.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by millerbestmedia View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you were thinking of rock TO fakie and rock TO regular. Which then of course makes rock to switch impossible.

But then, any stance is possible to rock, like nollie rock, switch rock, fakie rock etc.
    rocc to switch is possible because switch is the same stance as fakie. its only called rocc to fakie because you generally exit the tricc with your bacc foot on the tail but its switch regardless until you pop the tricc in which it's classified as being a fakie or switch tricc
    siccest tricc ever

Title
    Respected User

Ahhh yeh good point.

Title
    Rook'

except when you do that fakie/nollie bonk into a rock it actually becomes a disaster i.e. fakie disaster, nollie disaster, just not bs or fs

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by zibafu View Post
    except when you do that fakie/nollie bonk into a rock it actually becomes a disaster i.e. fakie disaster, nollie disaster, just not bs or fs
    ? I'm a gumby at tranny, whats that?

Is that when you do that little pop into rock, rather than just rolling up?

Title
    Rook'

? I'm a gumby at tranny, whats that?

Is that when you do that little pop into rock, rather than just rolling up?
    well strictly speaking any kind of aerial into a rock is a disaster, so if you ollie to rock, thats just a basic disaster, fakie/nollie disaster is when you bonk/pop off the coping into rock

Title

what is it when you do a foward flip but instead of flipping like a kickflip it flips toward the heelside?

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by br3ndan View Post
    what is it when you do a foward flip but instead of flipping like a kickflip it flips toward the heelside?
    a forward heelflip, altho tbh most of the time when Ive tried them it ends up looking more like a late front shuv

Title
    Respected User

On tranny what's a tail stall then jump from your back foot on to the front foot on the tail but not body varial just have your foot hanging behind you then just jump back on in to the ramp?

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGB View Post
    On tranny what's a tail stall then jump from your back foot on to the front foot on the tail but not body varial just have your foot hanging behind you then just jump back on in to the ramp?
    dancing :P

in all seriousness I dont think it has a name specifically

Is this a trick?

Press down so your standing on your tail, then take your front off (don't let it touch the ground) then take your nose by the hand and pull your board up, bring your back foot up and land bolts.

Imagine pulling out of a bluntstall taking one foot off but on flat ground. Can be applied to flat, banks, anything with a coping, etc

Title

isnt a kickflip landing with a crossfoot called a pretzelflip?

also, does it matter if you turn bs or fs for sex changes? and that has to be with a kickflip, right?

also, what is it called when you shuv it close to the ground, but cross your feet when you land and then revert back. In other words, a revert with just your lower body then revert it back? Those are fun and ive never seen anyone else do them.

Title
    EliteRetiredGuruModMember

^
    1) Yeah, a lot of people call them pretzelflips, some people call them Salibanzi flips. Kickflip crossfoot is the most official name I guess, but more people say pretzelflip.

2) Yes, a sexchange involves a kickflip, although a lot of people think a sexchang is just a body vairal. Normally people do them frontside, backside ones are possible too (I actually prefer them) but harder to do. I just call those "backside sexchanges" or "kickflip back body varials".

3) Haha, don't know. Shove to crossfoot revert probly.

Title
    Perma Banned

I made this trick tip, and nobody is really sure what the trick is called.... I called it a Boneless To Fakie on a quarterpipe, but what do you think it is? YouTube - HH Trick Tips: Boneless To Fakie's On A Quarterpipe with Jon Wagner (HD)

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by heavyhittas View Post
    I made this trick tip, and nobody is really sure what the trick is called.... I called it a Boneless To Fakie on a quarterpipe, but what do you think it is? YouTube - HH Trick Tips: Boneless To Fakie's On A Quarterpipe with Jon Wagner
    its a beanplant to fakie, boneless is an early grabbed indy footplant, russian boneless I believe is an early grabbed mute boneless, beanplant is a late nosegrabbed footplant, doesnt matter if its to fakie or turned 180 or whatever, the term iceplant as I saw on your video comments is just basically someone trying to give the trick another name because it comes in fakie, which is daft
    Last edited by zibafu; 12-05-2009 at 04:53 AM.

Title
    olwXcrew

Alright, so I've landed this a few times while trying varials and it's super weird. It's like.... the board doing a shuv around the back foot while being in a sorta primo position. It's weird.

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    Alright, so I've landed this a few times while trying varials and it's super weird. It's like.... the board doing a shuv around the back foot while being in a sorta primo position. It's weird.
    well if you do it as a 3 shuv where it wraps it would be an impossible, as for this I dunno, half impossible, back footed hospital flip, back footed casper flip ? fucked up pop shuv, I dunno.

Title
    EliteRetiredGuruModMember

Quote Originally Posted by DontHateJustSkate View Post
    I do my pop shoves like that if I'm understanding you right. Don't know if it has a different name.

Title
    Respected User

ok... it was cold today and i was tired so i just kinda made up a trick.

you do a fakie pivot, stay in a manual and do a shuv (so it looks kinda like a fakie bigspin but you spun the board after your body spun) and then do a nosepivot back.

so its like a fakie pivot manual shuv rewind out... is it an actual trick already or just some dumb made up thing i did?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostm View Post
    at least i can spell "barley" you idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesSkater View Post
    I hope a bear violently molests you. Yeah, I said it. A fucking bear. In your butt.
    punpunpun