Title
    Retired Staff

Default The Offspring (Please fuck off)

No offense to some people, sure old Offspring is good i wont deny it. Smash,ixnay,offspring,ignition are all amazing albums etc, HOWEVER, please can some of you *cough* cunts *cough* stop turning every damn topic into an offspring one. They may HAVE been good but you dont have to lick their dicks every second you get
    Days Of The Phoenix
    -=============-
    I remember when I was told of story of crushed velvet, candle wax, and dried up flowers. The figure on the bed all dressed up in roses, calling.beckoning to sleep offering a dream. The words were as mystical as purring animals. The circle of rage the ghosts on the stage appeared. The time was so tangible I\\'ll never let it go. Ghost stories handed down, reached secret tunnels below. No one could see me. I fell into yesterday. Our dreams seemed not far away.

Title

Same with avenged sevenfold

Title

i agree with you on that. I liked some of there older stuff, but the last album i bought from the sucks.

Title
    Elder Statesman

Quote Originally Posted by flipuk
    No offense to some people, sure old Offspring is good i wont deny it. Smash,ixnay,offspring,ignition are all amazing albums etc, HOWEVER, please can some of you *cough* cunts *cough* stop turning every damn topic into an offspring one. They may HAVE been good but you dont have to lick their dicks every second you get
    One of those topics turned into an Offspring topic because some guy told us Offspring suck when we didn't even mention them.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by dain84
    One of those topics turned into an Offspring topic because some guy told us Offspring suck when we didn't even mention them.
    exactly

Title
    Retired Staff

Didnt stop you from going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.... though

just cos someone mentions them doesnt mean you gota use it as a damn excuse every fucking time
    Days Of The Phoenix
    -=============-
    I remember when I was told of story of crushed velvet, candle wax, and dried up flowers. The figure on the bed all dressed up in roses, calling.beckoning to sleep offering a dream. The words were as mystical as purring animals. The circle of rage the ghosts on the stage appeared. The time was so tangible I\\'ll never let it go. Ghost stories handed down, reached secret tunnels below. No one could see me. I fell into yesterday. Our dreams seemed not far away.

Title
    Elder Statesman

Quote Originally Posted by flipuk
    Didnt stop you from going ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.... though

just cos someone mentions them doesnt mean you gota use it as a damn excuse every fucking time
    No, but he said they sucked, without us even mentioning them, as an insult for not liking slipknot. Oh well, we actually got him to like Offspring by listening to their early stuff.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

alright from now on....no more.....avenged sevenfold, slipknot,and offspring topics...so everyone can be happy.

Title
    Elder Statesman

Quote Originally Posted by PoPwAr PiLL
    alright from now on....no more.....avenged sevenfold, slipknot,and offspring topics...so everyone can be happy.
    There's hardly any Offspring topics, because they aren't the "uber kewl" band right now.

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

yeah but its better left that way because suddenly when one of those bands get mentioned...the others do...and im personally tired of hearing about them.

Title
    Banned

Offspring rules