Default how can i bs 180

i just don't get how to get the motion down of bs 180s. i know it will probably be easy once i get it a few times but i don't know how to aproach them or anything. i think a part of it might be because i'm to afraid but could anyone help me with it?

Title
    "it's provocative..."

make sure to turn your shoulders all the way

Title
    Respected User

eh.....i've been meaning to make a tip on these. maybe i can film a few tomorrow.

http://www.blankskateshop.com/Blank-...Decks-s/17.htm

Title

when youre rolling up be sure to turn the opposite way before the ollie...the same way you lean away from the turn before it on a bike. this will help with spinning your shoulders
    "There is relationship George and independent George. Elaine is threatening independent George. A George divided against itself cannot stand"

Title

i just do 180s like a pop shuv it and my body follows. that might be why i cant fs 180. i dont know how to fs pop shuv it

Title
    ~guidos~

make sure your feet turn with your shoulders, you will learn them over time
    G.T.L.

Do a pop shuvit and a body variation the same way the board goes.

Title

Don't lean too far in, or else you WILL land one but you will never want to do one again because when you land it like that you usually slip out or something. You should be able to ollie nice, so, assuming you can, wind your body a bit, you don't have to over do it like you're going for some crazy 1080, just a little, the opposite way. Be relaxed, not too relaxed where anything that can happen will happen, but not so tense where you just know you're tense. When you know you're tense, relax. Pop, deliberately slide your front foot like an ollie but start pushing it to your side (to the left if you're goofy, to the right if you're regular) because your body will start to unwind and start bring up your back foot, but also bring it around, sort of behind you, wherever your BS 180 is going you know what I'm saying. And land with EVEN pressure/weight on each leg, make sure it's even, or it will feel awkward and you'll probably slip out or something, or if it's under rotated AND you don't even out your weight, you'll come to a halt when you land and won't move for a second, and you may either, absorb it and keep going once you start moving, or lean too much and fall off, or just fall off, especially if you're going at a decent speed. You have to bend your legs too, this will help, and if it doesn't come natural than deliberately bend them, and it will start to be natural, it will feel weird at first though.

Pretty much just twist up a bit before a NORMAL ollie, don't treat it as a BS 180 because you can't do one yet (not meant to be mean but it's logical), slide your front foot so you've already turned 90 hopefully because your body has unwinded some, and then your back leg will come up and bring that back around, and there you go.

I'm sorry if you can't understand this all completely I suppose a video is better to show the 90 with the front leg, and 90 with the back (or you can just do them semi-late sort of I guess?) but I just got back from a movie and I've never written so much for one trick, hot damn.

Title
    Perma Banned

Just pop and turn backside.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by †Habitat_Skater† View Post
    Do a pop shuvit and a body variation the same way the board goes.
    btw don't do that ^, unless you want to have really shitty bs 180's.

http://www.blankskateshop.com/Blank-...Decks-s/17.htm

Title

Practice a lot , then you will have your own way to do then really consistant.