Default 3 months and lost

So I've been skating for about 3 months. I'm pretty terrible though. I can ollie and can heelflip while not moving. I land maybe one out of every 20 pop-shuv-its. Kickflips just don't work with me lol. I can ollie down 4 and 5 stairs though. I can also 18o down three stairs. All i can do on a quarter pipe is rock to fakie. I love skating but I feel lost. I'm not getting any better. Should I just try learning different things or what? How do you stay motivated?
    Last edited by Chris1093; 06-17-2007 at 05:23 PM.

Title

I Know who you are You are Chris Anunzio(sp) I am Hussein!

practice, paracrice, practice, try a new setup, your deck just might not be your type, I found mine on skat e- harmony and our relationship is perfect
    Yesterday I was Olliing off a the roof of a two story biulding, halfway down I realized I was going to break my legs so I flipped and landed on my head, GOSKATE

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1093 View Post
    So I've been skating for about 3 months. I'm pretty terrible though. I can ollie and can heelflip while not moving. I land maybe one out of every 20 pop-shuv-its. Kickflips just don't work with me lol. I can ollie down 4 and 5 stairs though. I can also 18o down three stairs. All i can do on a quarter pipe is rock to fakie. I love skating but I feel lost. I'm not getting any better. Should I just try learning different things or what? How do you stay motivated?
    so you can only ollie while not moving but you can ollie four and five sets. and can180 a three set. im pretty damn sure you must be moving to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by codym122591 View Post
    so you can only ollie while not moving but you can ollie four and five sets. and can180 a three set. im pretty damn sure you must be moving to do that.
    sorry i meant i can ollie. i can only heelflip while not moving

Title
    Perma Banned
    A town where gnomes and Jewish leprechauns migrate too.......oh and the munchkins...those bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1093 View Post
    sorry i meant i can ollie. i can only heelflip while not moving
    ur story seems pretty shifty

Title

well you can heelflip thats something. practice doing them while moving slowly then work your way up. then learn other tricks like varial heel, inward heel, BS/FS heel or maybe get kickflips

Quote Originally Posted by Reaver of all View Post
    practice, paracrice, practice, try a new setup, your deck just might not be your type, I found mine on skat e- harmony and our relationship is perfect
    whats skat e-harmony whats the site?
    Quote Originally Posted by professional asshole View Post
    i think about sleeping when i go to sleep. it helps me sleep.

Title

Sounds like your on a plateau, Just keep skating and one day things will just pop.

That will be a very good day.