Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ZeroSkater1235's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,195

    Default My friends metal band

    i posted them here before they were called death to calm but they changed their name to Drone and they got a new myspace and new songs check them out and add them if you like them

    www.myspace.com/dronesounds

  2. #2
    Marevix's Avatar
    Title
    Naragansett Turkey Monkey
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    Posts
    9,012

    Default

    Hmm.. A bit too doomy in the instrumentals for my taste. Liking the vocal work - I haven't heard doom metal with high vocals very much.

  3. #3
    ZeroSkater1235's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marevix View Post
    Hmm.. A bit too doomy in the instrumentals for my taste. Liking the vocal work - I haven't heard doom metal with high vocals very much.
    thanks for checking them out and btw do you still like Odins Forest

  4. #4
    Marevix's Avatar
    Title
    Naragansett Turkey Monkey
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    Posts
    9,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkater1235 View Post
    thanks for checking them out and btw do you still like Odins Forest
    Fuck yes. I have some of their MySpace tracks added to my burned copy of Kalmah's Swamplord to fill the 700 megabytes.

  5. #5
    ZeroSkater1235's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,195

    Default

    cool you should go see them live sometime i dont know how far rockford is from orland park but they put on a great show

  6. #6
    Marevix's Avatar
    Title
    Naragansett Turkey Monkey
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    Posts
    9,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkater1235 View Post
    cool you should go see them live sometime i dont know how far rockford is from orland park but they put on a great show
    Quote Google Maps, "95.6 mi (about 1 hour 54 mins)". Not quite walking distance (if I had time and money for food, I'd bike there and back - but I have neither atm), maybe when I get a driver's license.

  7. #7
    ZeroSkater1235's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marevix View Post
    Quote Google Maps, "95.6 mi (about 1 hour 54 mins)". Not quite walking distance (if I had time and money for food, I'd bike there and back - but I have neither atm), maybe when I get a driver's license.
    nevermind then thats pretty damn far

  8. #8
    sucka mothafcka stopper's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ct
    Posts
    5,800

    Default

    It's okay, same as every other crap metal band these days. Good for what they're doing though I guess.

  9. #9
    ZeroSkater1235's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,195

    Default

    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •