Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title

its allso how big th sponcer is.. p-rod gets a shitload more from nike then he got from es.. bad for his image though... i wanna see him skate a girl deck and es shoes and not ugly nikes and a plan b deck... he dosen't even fit in plan b.. they're just a bunch of rich crackers and paul is like.. street boy:]
    aka the friedmyster

Title
    Hard as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by fatal hussein
    Then you can whore yourself like Bam and get rich as hell. Smart move...
    i wouldint use bam as an example for a pro's being rich because he made probably 3/4 of his millions from mtv with jackass and viva la bam not as much from skating(he still dos make a lot from skating but a lot more from mtv)

Title

more than u will make in ur life
    If you dont live life on the edge your taking up too much room you selfish bastard.

Deck: Used Flip (temporary alternative to my worn out World Industries until I get my new deck.)
    Griptape: Camel
    Trucks: Independent
    Wheels: World Industries
    Bearings: Bones Reds
    Risers: World Industres

Title

Quote Originally Posted by shity View Post
    its allso how big th sponcer is.. p-rod gets a shitload more from nike then he got from es.. bad for his image though... i wanna see him skate a girl deck and es shoes and not ugly nikes and a plan b deck... he dosen't even fit in plan b.. they're just a bunch of rich crackers and paul is like.. street boy:]
    To have a job that is related to skateboarding is awesome. But having a job as managing editor job or as senior editor job is cooler. If you do not believe that work as managing editor job descriptio or as senior editor job is cool so read managing editor job description and senior editor job description on the website https://jobsforeditors.com/managing-...scription.html , the workers who work for this company earn a lot of money.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    yeah, more and more people starting to buy blanks, i wounder when first blank shoe will be out?
    all white vans