Skateboard-City Forum

Skateboard-City Forum (http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/index.php)
-   Content (http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Music Monday - September 13, 2010 (http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=249023)

Fudopi 09-12-2010 05:21 PM

Music Monday - September 13, 2010
 
A new music entry has been added:

Music Monday - September 13, 2010

figured it's sunday night, and I kind of want opinons on this one. so what's good muhfugga?

objective 09-12-2010 05:30 PM

That fuck you song is pretty funny, it makes me happy

Ynot 09-12-2010 05:36 PM

yeah,^ i was about to post that but Fudopi beat me to it ;)

07ryan 09-12-2010 05:37 PM

yes, mayor hawthorne...

The Ills is another good song by him.

Let Fire Fall 09-13-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ynot (Post 4691996)
yeah,^ i was about to post that but Fudopi beat me to it ;)

haha i was gonna post the fuck you one three weeks ago or so. left it out and was gonna plug it in one week. oh well, now i dont have to haha.

btw, working on mine now, check for it later, should be hot.

Snake 09-13-2010 09:14 PM

building steam..Is also my favorite song off that album.

drowning_fish 09-13-2010 09:37 PM

cee lo is way better now, what the hell

Let Fire Fall 09-13-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drowning_fish (Post 4693841)
cee lo is way better now, what the hell

oh yea, for sure. i was NOT a fan of "Crazy", but this new stuff is pretty good.

Let Fire Fall 09-13-2010 11:20 PM

got my picks up!

Let Fire Fall 09-14-2010 07:27 PM

come on guysss!

Reo 09-14-2010 07:29 PM

Haha, I heard that Fuck You song on radio and I missed them introducing the song and I was trying to find it since.

Music Monday is pretty cool, I hit up most of the songs you guys recommend
thanks

Let Fire Fall 09-14-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reo (Post 4694765)
Haha, I heard that Fuck You song on radio and I missed them introducing the song and I was trying to find it since.

Music Monday is pretty cool, I hit up most of the songs you guys recommend
thanks

haha on the radio? howd they edit it?

Reo 09-14-2010 07:43 PM

Yea, I think they censored it to "stuff you", so I went searching for this song in various places using "stuff you" and had no luck.

Fudopi 09-14-2010 08:05 PM

Sufjan Stevens is that dude. I've always kinda wanted to post one of his songs with the titles that are like a paragraph long just to see if people on here would say anything lol.

and thanks reo...

it seems like the edited version of "fuck you" would sound reeeeaaaalllly bad though.

Let Fire Fall 09-14-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudopi (Post 4694815)
Sufjan Stevens is that dude. I've always kinda wanted to post one of his songs with the titles that are like a paragraph long just to see if people on here would say anything lol.

and thanks reo...

it seems like the edited version of "fuck you" would sound reeeeaaaalllly bad though.

thats what i was thinking haha, didnt think that song would be a radio single. when i first saw it on a blog the guy wrote something the lines of "this songs a hit, not a radio hit for obvious reasons, but its a hit".

oh well, i hate the radio anyway.

P4RK3R 09-14-2010 08:21 PM

fuck you is a funny song but i find it a little annoying. good picks though. i was literally just about to suggest that yall start hyperlinking the songs so we can hear em but you already did. nice job dudes.

Fudopi 09-14-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P4RK3R (Post 4694839)
fuck you is a funny song but i find it a little annoying. good picks though. i was literally just about to suggest that yall start hyperlinking the songs so we can hear em but you already did. nice job dudes.

we've always done that.

Let Fire Fall 09-14-2010 08:48 PM

haha yea where ya been doood


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2000 - 2014 Skateboard City