Conversation Between Sidster59 and Bozo

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thank you so much dude, always good to have encouragement. I was trying to keep a post a day, but I've been busy with family and skating. Gotta stop slacking and get writing. Thanks again dude.
  2. Hey man, I've been reading your blog posts and they're really great. Keep them going strong!
  3. Consider yourself lucky. And that would be sick!
  4. I've never been to a Zumiez before haha. In the future, if I have a little extra cash, a friend and I want to start a skate shop here, but I'm not completely sure it'll work out. I want to for sure though!
  5. I feel you closest skate shop that isn't a Zumiez is a half hour away, and the employees are jerks. I could see that working out, I ride standards with 58mm SPF's, so I'm just used to being up higher.
  6. I wish there was a local shop in my town, but there isn't one for about 50 miles, so I could try them out to see if I'd like them. I've never skated lows before that I know of, but since I usually skater small wheels, I think it'd work out well.
  7. I've never been able to ride low trucks, it just never felt right for some reason.

Indy's are the tits though.
  8. Nice man. I have 129s on my board right now, I had 'em on my old board as a kid, and I just picked them up and started using them. I want to get some 139s though soon, and probably low also.
  9. I figured you didn't

And I see, sick dude, sick.

159's.
  10. I ride 8.25", my feet are size 12 US men.
    I have a 7.5 though and I like it a lot. I don't have a problem with you skating big or anything haha. What size Indys do you have?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast