Conversation Between Fudopi and UrMomSkatesMongo

10 Visitor Messages

1. yeah our reach trucks are shitty too. but a lot of our OPs are like, they're half as fast as the other ones, and they just randomly turn off sometimes and you have to sit there turning them off and on again until it works lol. and they all have fucked up steering. everyone hates using the old ones.

but it seems like by the time you take your cart off your old one, drop it off at the battery changer, log off the computer, get on a new one, log on to that computer, and get back and get your cart on it, it would take just as long as the battery change. plus now people are going to be stuck on equipment they're not comfortable on. it's so stupid.
  2. Yea our ops are shit but most are manageable. Our reach trucks are way worse and have serious issues aside from being slow, and every time we red tag one it just comes back with a new problem. But if they see it doesn't work (pretty sure we don't have enough of any equipment for it to work anyway) I'm sure they'll change their mind instantly again
  3. yeah the changing equipment when you get battery changes is what pissed everybody here off. cause idk about you guys but at our dc there's like, 3 yale OPs that nobody likes except for me, then there's 3 or 4 new crown ops that are really good, but the rest of them are old as dirt and barely functional. and people were trying to tell the gm that at the meeting and he just kept saying "red tag them then" but that's not going to make them go faster or steer better lol.
  4. Yeah we had ours today. Getting rid of DAL thank God, and going back to label pick for CA. I'm stoked for that. But changing equipment when batteries die is kinda shitty
  5. yeah i was halfway surprised they sent us home, my old job they just made us work in the dark with no equipment lol.

but idk if you guys had a all team meeting or whatever but we had one today where they went over all the new procedural changes and this shit is fuckin ass, the new changes they're making are so damn stupid.
  6. damn dude power went out in august last year and they made us stay through all of it. went out at at like 730pm and wasn't back on till ~2am so we all just chilled in the breakrooms all night. still got paid but it was dumb that we didnt get to go home, even when they got the lights back on we still couldnt work because DAL and the mezz were all fucked up
  7. ha yeah i've thought about doing something like that. there's a few guys here who have those big can-looking headphones that look like the earmuffs you can get from target but they listen to music with them over bluetooth too.

funniest shit though today the power randomly went out in the middle of the day and the shift would've been over by the time they fixed it so they just sent us all home
  8. got some wireless earbuds for work. apparently a lot of guys do it, been thinking about it for a while but since I heard some dudes already did it I caved and bought some. maybe not as easy in CA if you're still stuck there but just a thougt if the nights ever get too long
  9. the only ones i even have memorized are the one to get to the pull screen, the one to print more labels, ISI and the one to check my rate. this other kid started the week before me and the girl who trained him gave him these note cards with everything written out all nicely but i just had a dude show me everything real quick and tell me if i needed any help to just ask someone else lol.
  10. yeah carton air is all we have that for. still have to print labels and PIP and shit with full pallet. I've just been doing full pallet puts lately and it's super chill, dont have to worry about any of that and only jumpcode you use all night is SDP and sometimes MNP
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10