PDA

View Full Version : Trance Music

sucka mothafcka stopper
05-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Lately I've been trying to get into some electonic music. I've never been into this kind of stuff, but I'd like to check it out. If anyone knows some good trance/ambient/basically any electronic bands/artists, let me know. Okay....cool.

Roboman
05-14-2007, 05:13 PM
If you usually dont like electronica Juno Reactor are cool, mostly because they sound much more real than just computer beeps and a repetitive drumloop. They have lots of tribal influences and orchestral parts, and have some awesome songs. Bible of Dreams is my favourite album by them.

Also check out Crystal Method aswell (completely different).

Marevix
05-14-2007, 05:37 PM
If you usually dont like electronica Juno Reactor are cool, mostly because they sound much more real than just computer beeps and a repetitive drumloop. They have lots of tribal influences and orchestral parts, and have some awesome songs. Bible of Dreams is my favourite album by them.

Also check out Crystal Method aswell (completely different).

Odd.. I've heard at least one track by both of them, but I don't remember its name, or what it sounded like.

Roboman
05-14-2007, 05:48 PM
^ Juno Reactor had some stuff to do with the Matrix soundtrack, but that really wasn't their best stuff. Same with Crystal Method has one track in NFS Underground, but that one wasn't like the rest of their songs either.

sucka mothafcka stopper
05-14-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm listening to Crystal Method now. Pretty good stuff. I downloaded the "Vegas" album. Which ones would you recommend?

Roboman
05-14-2007, 06:08 PM
^ Legion of Boom or Tweekend. Songs like Roll it up, weapons of mass distortion, name of the game and PhD are really good.

NotoriousBigBird
05-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Shpongle!- best ambient music out there
aphex twin-really original stuff, hes awesome
Air-really chill
GMS-good rave music
hallucinogen-trippy weird, awesome
cities of foam-really cool ambient

sucka mothafcka stopper
05-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks my brothers.

schildkrote
05-14-2007, 07:26 PM
boards of canada
hot chip
the rapture

sucka mothafcka stopper
05-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Thanks my sister.

RDSskatingMOFO
05-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Definitly Aphex Twin. Careful he can make some harsh noise.
Autechre. I Recommend Gantz Graf watch the vid it will change your life.
SquarePusher. He is a jazz bassist who programs techno.