PDA

View Full Version : So I'm Thinking of Making a Solo Artist MySpace.......Should I?

Yuuki
05-05-2007, 03:34 AM
Title really says it all. I don't have any stuff recorded yet, which is a pain. I was thinking about alternate ways of recording? Like IRivers, Tape Recorders, ect. But something with a little better quality.

I am an indie solo artist, i write my own songs which can go from Alternative to Punk.

My song lineup would be

Sideways - Matt Caplan Cover
You Could Do So Much Better - Myself
Harsh Lines - Myself
Stairs - Myself

My last problem is that i really don't know what my band name would be.
SO HELP!

Yuuki
05-05-2007, 04:28 AM
Please help.

NinjasNPajamas
05-05-2007, 04:31 AM
Sorry, i have no idea what you are talking about, maybe because i had 2 cans of original cocaine, and an amp, and its 8 30 and i haven't slept since 5 pm yesterday, but idk

Yuuki
05-05-2007, 04:32 AM
^wow, thanks for the valuable imput.

Ipswitch
05-05-2007, 06:04 AM
If you dont have any music or shows schedualed theres no point in making one.

Chump Champ
05-05-2007, 06:25 AM
That's crazy talk

Marevix
05-05-2007, 06:44 AM
Title really says it all. I don't have any stuff recorded yet, which is a pain. I was thinking about alternate ways of recording? Like IRivers, Tape Recorders, ect. But something with a little better quality.

Err.. It's sort've hard for us to suggest better recording methods if we don't even know how you're recording in the first place.

My last problem is that i really don't know what my band name would be.
SO HELP!

I came up with my solo project's title (Manifest Oblivon) during a long brainstorming session with a friend of mine over the telephone and writing the ideas down. When it came time to make a MySpace for my in-progress tracks, I took another glance at the list and felt that Manifest Oblivion worked.

V3
05-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Meh, it wouldnt go over so well i dont think.

Yuuki
05-05-2007, 02:55 PM
If you dont have any music or shows schedualed theres no point in making one.

i have songs, and i have shows.

Currently i am recording in a studio, and it has good quality, but its too much money to keep recording there. $50US for two hours there.

Sorry i sounded a bit weird in my first post, it was mostly out of tiredness.

Skater_goth
05-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Dude I am going to make one now, A solo bass players myspace would be really cool.

ruckus.
05-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Don't make one until you've recorded some stuff. It's so annoying when bands make myspace's and then don't put any music on it for a million years.