PDA

View Full Version : andre nickatina

nwm141
04-02-2007, 06:41 PM
anyone listen to him? heard of him?
i've been listening to him for a while and nobodys ever heard of him. it's really good. check it out if you haven't

beantownskater71
04-02-2007, 06:42 PM
consider my night made after this the creation of this thread.

drowning_fish
04-02-2007, 06:44 PM
I've been into this dude since like, early last year. He's fucking dope

:edit: I forgot, it was early 05, not 06 hah

BobbyGanoosh
04-02-2007, 06:58 PM
I love him. Soooooo sick

Iskatehard
04-03-2007, 09:06 AM
He's pretty good. I feel nice because I actually knew his stuff before seeing his shit pop up in skate videos. I'm not a super frequent listener, but eh.

Tehgiggles
04-03-2007, 09:24 AM
I started liking him after one skate part. I cant remember whos part it was though..

BobbyGanoosh
04-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I started liking him after one skate part. I cant remember whos part it was though..

Mike York? Jeff Lenoce?

Tehgiggles
04-03-2007, 09:39 AM
YES! Lenoce! Baker3!

And oh my god its on google http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6451936617911444892&q=baker+3&hl=en

sucka mothafcka stopper
04-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Ugh, some kids started a huge Andre Nickatina fad in my town, I think the music is garbage.

mindtrix34
04-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Hell yea his shit is dope ever since I saw jeff leonoce's prt good music to chill 2 and 2

BOINK!
04-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Hell yeah! His music is dope.

nwm141
04-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Ugh, some kids started a huge Andre Nickatina fad in my town, I think the music is garbage.

whatever, your opinion.
but how much of him have you heard? which songs? maybe you just didnt like the one song you heard.
but like i said, here, nobody has any idea who he is.

i didnt start listening to him because of a skate video, i just accidentally came across him one time, and i was feelin it, so i started listening to him more. i knew he had a song in hot chocolate, but i had no idea about jeff lenoce.

NotoriousBigBird
04-03-2007, 06:10 PM
ayo fo' yayo... andre's pretty sick.

nwm141
04-03-2007, 07:51 PM

is that the only song of his you know?
its a good song but...
go get some more... now

GetWrecked77
04-04-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm The Dirty Worm Hunta
The Catepilla Killa

bandikid
04-04-2007, 01:22 PM
I liked him a few years ago then got bored...

Ight Dawg
04-04-2007, 01:29 PM
hes pretty good, i liked em more a few monthes ago. he aint shit compared to biggie.

spitYogurt
04-04-2007, 01:47 PM

Ayo for yayo isnt even an andre song. He just sings the chorus, San Quinn dos all the verses.

Andre is really good. Daiquiri Factory is a really great album as well as I hate you with a passion.

NotoriousBigBird
04-04-2007, 01:48 PM
is that the only song of his you know?
its a good song but...
go get some more... now

no, i have others. thats just by far my favorite.

Keenan_Milton_Forever
04-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Ive been listening to this dude when he first came out. Does anyone even know where he is from or what type of music he sings? If you are not from the BAY you cant listen to him. Everyone only listens to him because of the skate parts and i hate that! I bet all of you guys have no idea what he is talking about because of the bay slang. No one even knows other songs than ayo for yayo or on the night of the last rap that i write. Songs like Balla Race, Peanutbutter Breakdown, 75 Girls, Ate miles from the city of dope, Da Spitz, Savage as Fuck, Blue Berry Rain, Scottie 15 no one knows about so if your not from the BAY DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BAYDESTRIAN!

drowning_fish
04-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Ive been listening to this dude when he first came out. If you are not from the BAY you cant listen to him. Everyone only listens to him because of the skate parts and i hate that! No one even knows other songs than ayo for yayo or on the night of the last rap that i write. Songs like Balla Race, Peanutbutter Breakdown, 75 Girls, Ate miles from the city of dope no one knows about so if your not from the BAY DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BAYDESTRIAN!

Music and self expression is universal, shut up

I'm from the Bay Area by the way

xCxCxHx
04-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Ive been listening to this dude when he first came out. If you are not from the BAY you cant listen to him. Everyone only listens to him because of the skate parts and i hate that! No one even knows other songs than ayo for yayo or on the night of the last rap that i write. Songs like Balla Race, Peanutbutter Breakdown, 75 Girls, Ate miles from the city of dope no one knows about so if your not from the BAY DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BAYDESTRIAN!

shut up you twat. i have no idea andre nikatina was even in skate videos, im not from the bay area, and i think he has some good shit definitely. who the fuck are you to tell us which artists we can't listen to?

DIME
04-04-2007, 05:34 PM
he's got a couple good songs

Keenan_Milton_Forever
04-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Music and self expression is universal, shut up

I'm from the Bay Area by the way

I bet you dont live in the bay and i can say whatever the fuck i want to. The same thing goes for that other fucker

drowning_fish
04-04-2007, 05:56 PM
I bet you dont live in the bay and i can say whatever the fuck i want to

You can say what you want, I can't argue with that, but the fact remains that it will be wrong.

And yes, I do live in the Bay... In fact, I take trips to San Francisco at least 2-3 times a month

xCxCxHx
04-04-2007, 06:06 PM
I bet you dont live in the bay and i can say whatever the fuck i want to. The same thing goes for that other fucker

you are a fucking idiot. Rage against the machine is from orange county, where i am from. YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM THE BAY AREA. that's how retarded you sound.

drowning_fish
04-04-2007, 06:15 PM
you are a fucking idiot. Rage against the machine is from orange county, where i am from. YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM THE BAY AREA. that's how retarded you sound.

By the way, I get to see RATM along with Wu-Tang, Sage Francis, Immortal Technique and tons more in August... Can't wait

xCxCxHx
04-04-2007, 06:17 PM
By the way, I get to see RATM along with Wu-Tang, Sage Francis, Immortal Technique and tons more in August... Can't wait

rock the bells festival, yes? and that's a fucking chill line-up of bands.

nwm141
04-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Ive been listening to this dude when he first came out. Does anyone even know where he is from or what type of music he sings? If you are not from the BAY you cant listen to him. Everyone only listens to him because of the skate parts and i hate that! I bet all of you guys have no idea what he is talking about because of the bay slang. No one even knows other songs than ayo for yayo or on the night of the last rap that i write. Songs like Balla Race, Peanutbutter Breakdown, 75 Girls, Ate miles from the city of dope, Da Spitz, Savage as Fuck, Blue Berry Rain, Scottie 15 no one knows about so if your not from the BAY DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BAYDESTRIAN!

fuck you. i'm not from the bay but ive been there. i dont even listen to ayo or that other song. i listen to songs like balla race, blood in my hair, eyes of a child, ate miles from the city of dope, in yo eyes, heaven thru the backdoor, comb my hair like, in my world, at my car, monday like a friday, etc.

i love the bay area and frisco is one of my favorite cities in the world, but you're kind of a dick.

fucking open your mind

drowning_fish
04-04-2007, 06:21 PM
rock the bells festival, yes? and that's a fucking chill line-up of bands.

Fuck yeeeah