PDA

View Full Version : The Flaming Tsunami's

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
03-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Some of you may known of them already. Hardcore/Ska band who I've come to really like. Just off their myspace stuff I wasn't hugely into it but now I love it. If you like Hardcore or Ska I say check them out. Some of their songs have some big Jazz influences. http://www.myspace.com/theflamingtsunamis
I'd say check Refuse To Die.

Klausfloride
03-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Their name sounds too much like Tsunami Bomb. Maybe I'll make a jazz death metal fusion band.

GetWrecked77
03-25-2007, 07:23 PM
The song from them I ever liked was the one that used the X-Men theme in their horn line. I think it was "Purgatory Chasm".

Skater_goth
03-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Lol, all names that are after a natural disaster are just lame to me. Flaming tsunami, ahhahahaha but a tsunami is made out of water...........unless it's an oil wave.

Vivica
03-26-2007, 03:42 AM
Their name sounds too much like Tsunami Bomb. Maybe I'll make a jazz death metal fusion band.

Firstly, there's nothing wrong with Tsunami Bomb, and even if there were, Agent M is hot shit.

And secondly... The Flaming Tsunami's are amazing, having checked when i got a load of their music, i can say i've been a fan of them since 22nd March 2005. How's that for accuracy.

UGN, once again, your taste in music is brilliant.
Check out their PureVolume, which is where i downloaded the music i have by them.
Purgatory Chasm's probably my favourite, purely because it gave me a valid reason to learn the X-men theme tune on bass.

Quality band!!

Klausfloride
03-26-2007, 11:36 AM
I didn't say anything about Tsunami bomb being bad(although I personally don't like them) just that the name is pretty similar.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
03-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Yea I uploaded Purgatory Chasm for my myspace I think I'll probably learn how to play it. I didn't even know it was the X-Men theme haha.

drowning_fish
03-26-2007, 02:31 PM
"By Force" is great... Although I've only heard about 3-4 of their songs so far. This is definitely my favorite out of the ones I've heard. Great band!

GetWrecked77
03-27-2007, 01:27 PM
By Force was a good one, too. I forgot about it.

Stealing People's Mail
03-27-2007, 03:32 PM
yea, i like them, but i don't really listen to them that much..or at least i don't think i do, but some how "by force" is on my top 25 played list on my ipod.