PDA

View Full Version : AoC

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
12-28-2006, 03:19 PM
So I just got the AoC (Agents Of Change) cd its awesome. Great hip hop. I love how they make fun of the thug life crap and how bad Hip Hop has become today and the cd itself was free. They'll send you a 22 song cd for free.

Klausfloride
12-28-2006, 03:51 PM
It's about time! I love AoC, I was gonna send for their cd, but I got caught up with something and forgot.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
12-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Yea they sent me 2. One for me and one for my friend. They use alot of LoC, EE, and CV stuff as intros in their songs.

Klausfloride
12-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah, he has the freshest ryhmes in town. I'm actually surprised i still like him, what with my new opinons and all.

But his one song "Existential ....(something" really sold me. I love that song, the one that starts out "Life is a game of chess". And he does remind me of CV alot. I don't listen to them anymore, but I really liked them because they were the first atheist band that i heard that weren't head strong and full of themselves. In fact their song "In My Grave" was about the sense of depression and apathy towards life one obtains when you no longer beleive in heaven and god. So it was really refreshing to hear a band that told in more truthfully.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
12-28-2006, 04:05 PM
What The Fuck Happened?
The best damn lyrics about hip hop.

Klausfloride
12-28-2006, 04:08 PM
What The Fuck Happened?
The best damn lyrics about hip hop.

Jesus fucking christ, my dad is in the other room talking. And was said his solution to the ACLU is a sniper rifle.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
12-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Crazy mofucka man

igrindtwinkies
12-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Where can I get this cd?

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
12-28-2006, 04:11 PM
http://www.myspace.com/agentsofchange
just message them

Klausfloride
12-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Crazy mofucka man

He is talking about shooting atheist and ACLU members. I guess its not a good time to tell him that i'm an atheist. My dad and stepmom are so conservative is scary...literally.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
12-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Yea sounds like it cause thats just ridiculous.

Klausfloride
12-28-2006, 04:16 PM
Yea sounds like it cause thats just ridiculous.

We were riding in the car and he was talking about Christmas in school and how "those damn atheist" have all christians against the ropes and afraid to be christian. I was trying so hard to be quite, but i kept blurting out little things like "Well they shouldn't have prayer in schools". But i knew if didn't keep quite i'd did myself into a hole.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
12-28-2006, 05:00 PM
Damn man that sucks. I'd never be able to handle that.