The One Who Once Was
12-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Give me some good techno shit. Do ittt.

(.)(.)
12-21-2006, 12:08 PM
daft punk is all i know.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
12-21-2006, 12:12 PM
I kinda enjoy techno. Only when there are no vocals involved.

Ipswitch
12-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Anything by Infected Mushroom.

Shits crazy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Ipswitch
12-21-2006, 12:13 PM

Yeah same. Thats why Infected Mushroom is sweet.

The One Who Once Was
12-21-2006, 12:18 PM

Techno is sick. I'm gonna get a new sound system in my car and blast some techno. Have that base straight PUMPIN'.

Klausfloride
12-21-2006, 01:49 PM
hardcore techno/breakcore
Alec Empire
Droon
Kid 606
Doormouse
DJ Scud
DJ Rupture
Drop the Lime

terrorcore
The Redemer
Elktrokill

trance
Skazi
GMS

p.s. Sense your getting a booming system, try getting some terrorcore. I downloaded an album of some weird polish site. It uses four/four time, but sense its so fast it just sounds like a barrage of bass. If yo had it cranked and pulled up at a light peoples heads would explode.

superminds
12-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Paffendorf - welcome to africa

The One Who Once Was
12-21-2006, 02:42 PM
p.s. Sense your getting a booming system, try getting some terrorcore. I downloaded an album of some weird polish site. It uses four/four time, but sense its so fast it just sounds like a barrage of bass. If yo had it cranked and pulled up at a light peoples heads would explode.

Hahaha, sickk. I can't wait to get my new system. I have enough money to get a cheap one now, but I'm gonna keep saving so I can get a decnt one. Right now I have lke 150 saved up.

Thanks dude.

Skater_goth
12-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Yalta 03.02.01 Part 2 - Martin Merkel
It goes for an hour, but I love it I always listen to it when I'm skateing round.
It has some vocals but I tend to ignore them. most of it is plain beats.

VX1000VE
12-21-2006, 02:55 PM
"Sandstorm 2006"

I gforget the artist, but my architecture teacher listens to a TON of Techno. So I'll check out his CD and write down some names for you?

The One Who Once Was
12-21-2006, 02:58 PM
"Sandstorm 2006"

I gforget the artist, but my architecture teacher listens to a TON of Techno. So I'll check out his CD and write down some names for you?

Darude I believe.

Sounds good.

VX1000VE
12-21-2006, 03:01 PM
bwahahaa, I just had to add. My Arch. teacher has a CD called "Tangerine Dream" and it's all these weird, fucked up, stoner music songs with a hint of Techno.

:-P

Absynthe
12-21-2006, 04:06 PM
www.ocremix.org

Skating Forever Even in Heaven
12-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Here, i suggest popular techno songs.

Rammstein- Barbie Girl
Scatman John- Scatman
The techno song from Blade
Benni Benassi- Techno Cocaine
Linkin Park-In the end Techno remix
Dj coone- Gonna Cum
Dj Sammy- Take My Breath away techno remix.

Some really popular techno songs. Check em out.

Twinskate
12-21-2006, 04:20 PM
i enjoy some songs from blade trinity.. its half elctronica half techno, i dunno it gets me pumped.

the beginnings are odd but the rest of the songs are sweet ( to me anyways )
http://media.putfile.com/House-from-Blade-2
http://media.putfile.com/technostuff

get the bass cranked lolz

Skating Forever Even in Heaven
12-21-2006, 04:25 PM
i enjoy some songs from blade trinity.. its half elctronica half techno, i dunno it gets me pumped.

the beginnings are odd but the rest of the songs are sweet ( to me anyways )
http://media.putfile.com/House-from-Blade-2
http://media.putfile.com/technostuff

get the bass cranked lolz

Have you heard the beginning techno song from the first blade in the dance club? That song is tight as hell.

Klausfloride
12-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Hahaha, sickk. I can't wait to get my new system. I have enough money to get a cheap one now, but I'm gonna keep saving so I can get a decnt one. Right now I have lke 150 saved up.

Thanks dude.

Yeah, my Camry doesn't have that bad of a sound system, its actually really good. But i just need to get something so i can plug my Zen into it.

But back to techno. Those are just artist that i personelly have music of, i could give you a list of thousands, but their just hard to obtain.

If you really want to find some good artist, go to Wikipedea and search "gabber", "breakcore", "glitch", "speedcore", or "drill'n'bass". Their all the best techno genres, breakcore is the best. If you have aim and broadband i could give some albums i have on my computer.

NotoriousBigBird
12-21-2006, 04:30 PM
aphex twin
shpongle
air
infected mushroom
thievery corporation
moby
alter ego
locust toybox
boards of canada

spanky_dan
12-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Someone already said it, but Sandstorm by Darude pwns.

The One Who Once Was
12-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Someone already said it, but Sandstorm by Darude pwns.

I already have that downloaded haha.

NickG
12-21-2006, 05:33 PM

Thanks dude.

where in the world can you get a car stereo system for 150??? really, please god tell me.

The One Who Once Was
12-22-2006, 01:40 PM
where in the world can you get a car stereo system for 150??? really, please god tell me.

Not a full system, but I'm pretty sure you can get subs, an amp, and a box at like Best Buy for around 150-ish.

Don't take my word on that though.

dyingtolive
12-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Techno is sick. I'm gonna get a new sound system in my car and blast some techno. Have that base straight PUMPIN'.

If you want bass, you can search Limewire by the genre bass and you'll come up with a lot of stuff. I downloaded a song called Bass Testers - Deep Ass Bass Song and it's pretty much all bass. There's also DJ Magic Mike - Feel the Bass and it's just about the same. If you have some nice subs and you turn it up, people's ears will bleed.

There is a subs/amp/box combo for about $150, but it's not going to be high quality most likely. Plus you're going to need speakers. Depending on what quality you want, they're going to be at least $50 a pop for a better quality.

Stealing People's Mail
12-23-2006, 07:06 PM
"i'm a skatman" by skatman. i'm not sure if this is considered 'techno', but the lyrics are so catchy, i guarantee you'll be singing them in your head after you hear it. but i'm sure you've heard it before, since it's a kinda popular song.

CanadianSk8ter
12-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Anything by Infected Mushroom.

Shits crazy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Infected Mushroom sucks (thats my Opinion) but I don't think there techno, I think there more Progreisive Trance.

Techno not my kind of music i like trance better but here are some good Artistis:
The Crystal Method
Chemical Brothers
BT, Sort of Techno Trance.
and Darude.

Here are some good Trance Artists you should listin to, any of ther songs is good:
Armin Van Buuren,
Tiesto,
sander van Buuren,
Dj Okenfold,
and others but i can't think of.

Also You should get an xm Raido for your Car and turn to channel 82 thats the best Electronica,trance,Progresive Trance and techno Shit around.

Burrut
12-31-2006, 04:21 PM
yours truly-ELO

CanadianSk8ter
12-31-2006, 04:38 PM
yours truly-ELO

What?

Burrut
12-31-2006, 04:43 PM
What?

its techno?

CanadianSk8ter