PDA

View Full Version : The OC area (HB, SA, CM, NP, Orange, Anaheim)

Rasa Libre Revolution
12-06-2006, 03:30 AM
Who skates/lives in any of these areas: Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Newport, Orange and/or Anaheim?

I'll be in SA again from December 19th to January 7th if anyone is down to skate. I know some sick spots around the area, but am always looking for more!

Whoever lives around here then post up!

T.$
12-17-2006, 11:26 AM
I live in HB. Hit up the Rose Theatre in Westminster. But be sure to keep an eye on the police station across the street.

vertskate321
12-17-2006, 07:00 PM
i live in irvine. ummmmmmmm

skateparks

there is a skatepark called santa ana skatepark and its pretty much street. like it has an 11 stair, a 7 stair, 2 four stairs, 2 stairs with ledges, and like banks with rails, and all the stairs have rails except the 2 and the 4 has a really low rail. and in the oc there is volcom skatepark in costa mesa with a huge bowl, 7 stair, 5 stair, banks, rails, mini pipe, manual pads, and a two flat two, and a trannied quarterpipe. in orange there is an indoor vans skatepark wich has everything: a big street course with launch ramps, banks, quarterpipes, hubbas, rails, hips, and a eurogap. and there is a smaller street course with pretty much the same stuff but smaller. and there is an outdoor course wich is pretty much tech. it has a small rail you can ride onto, and a big drop, and ledges, and a curvy rail, and banks and eurogaps and stuff. and there is a huge bowl like 11 or 12 feet, maybe 13. and there is a vert ramp with a channel. in lake forest, there is a etnies skatepark with a vert wall, a pool, a bowl, a flow course, a plaza, an 11 stair, a 5 flat 5, and a street course. there is harvard skatepark too but thats a gay skatepark in irvine

spots: well im not sure about other citys but irvine has uci, university park, and the one i go to every day is turtle rock park. and near university park if you go behind a school and cross the bridge over the highway, there is a fullpipe and a ditch.

lake forest has el toro high school lol

i dont know any more sorry

Rasa Libre Revolution
12-17-2006, 07:48 PM
I live in HB. Hit up the Rose Theatre in Westminster. But be sure to keep an eye on the police station across the street.i'll be sure to check it out thanks!

santa ana skatepark
volcom skatepark
vans skatepark
etnies skatepark
harvard skatepark

spots: well im not sure about other citys but irvine has uci, university park, and the one i go to every day is turtle rock park. and near university park if you go behind a school and cross the bridge over the highway, there is a fullpipe and a ditch.

lake forest has el toro high school lol

i dont know any more sorryHaha yeah yeah I'll be 3 blocks down the road from SA park. I've been killing to go to Etnies in Lake Forest... Funny how I went to El Toro just to check it out and didnt go then when I had the chance. Volcom sucks. I don't feel like getting a ticket for not wearing pads. I went up there and everyone were like a bunch of pricks. I like westminister park.... just because of the little bitty bowl and the little bitty box haha. I used to go up there at night when nobody was there because of that overhead light was just enough, but like one night the cops showed up and had their lights and shit all in our faces and were like naming out all these charges. Haven't been back since.. haha. I'll be sure to check out all of those spots. You should check out Kaiser elementary. They have metal benches that run throughout the entire school and even fun little block ledges in the parking lot.

T.$
12-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Liberty in Westminster is good too.

Rasa Libre Revolution
12-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Have you ever been to the Jerome park ledges in SA? They're right down the road from the skatepark. They're white ledges that are a tad high... Weiger has shut them down before and a ton of other guys too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yejhADNzaFQ

Ton of good spots in his part... including the jerome ledges.

Rasa Libre Revolution
12-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Turtle Rock park is sick

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/demonofsmartness/HPIM0073.jpg

thefucingchamp
01-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Haha I used to live right up the street from Turtle Rock park. Whats your name?

Rasa Libre Revolution
03-31-2007, 10:47 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/186/440347985_d081b6d6f4_b.jpg
Photos I took of SA park while I was out there again for 2 weeks and made a collage of. Suhweeeet.

I'll be back on May 25th to August 22nd. I'm stoked, cause the ticket's already bought.

xCxCxHx
04-06-2007, 01:01 AM
HOLY SHIT i used to skate turtle rock park. and to the person who mentioned the full pipe by UP and parallel to the 405, thats THUNDER RUN. that was the first place i smoked weed.... memories :)

codyguy
06-20-2007, 06:05 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/186/440347985_d081b6d6f4_b.jpg
Photos I took of SA park while I was out there again for 2 weeks and made a collage of. Suhweeeet.

I'll be back on May 25th to August 22nd. I'm stoked, cause the ticket's already bought.

i got there all the time

xCxCxHx
06-20-2007, 06:12 PM
i got there all the time

DOG WHATS THE DEAL WITH AFRICAN CORNER MAN FUCK FOUNTAIN VALLEY

le electric chr
06-27-2007, 02:35 AM
yea, im from garden grove, theres lots of stuff in santa ana, you have the centennial park, then in costa mesa you have the volcom park. tewinkle elementary has a sick roof gap if youre interested

AdioSkate229
09-28-2007, 09:12 AM
i live in anaheim

Active
01-09-2008, 10:02 PM
One of the top rated public skate parks in socal is Ayala Skatepark, you have to check it out.

AdioSkate229
01-12-2008, 12:17 AM
i know some really good spots here, we have el rancho middle school that has a 6 step, extended 6, 10, 12, wallride spots, banks, rails, and ledges, and a shitload of loading docks and stairs with rails its like heaven here for a skater

volcom flame
01-22-2008, 08:04 AM
i live in orange

Green_Ass_Donkey
01-26-2008, 10:29 PM
could someone tell me what there is at turtle rock park because i went today i didn't see shit.

Rasa Libre Revolution
01-27-2008, 01:16 AM
What I remember is just rolling up into the parking lot and going straight up to the main office building I guess you'd call it and it's on the side of the building, it's a stage.

I think you can skate some ledges at the tennis courts, but there were people over there so I didn't really check it out.

Plus this was a long ass time ago.... a little over a year, maybe it's changed.

newportsk8ta1121
01-29-2008, 09:35 PM
i live in newport

almostgood
01-31-2008, 10:15 PM
i live in irvine too. there's like a 7 stair stage at this elementary called plaza vista and near there is a swimming poor with a few steps and i think there was a hubba there too. i usually just go to brywood elementary now. the lunch tables there have some good beginner ledges. northwood high school has a 10 stair that my friend ollied before. i hear uni has hella good spots

xCxCxHx
01-31-2008, 10:58 PM
i live in irvine too. there's like a 7 stair stage at this elementary called plaza vista and near there is a swimming poor with a few steps and i think there was a hubba there too. i usually just go to brywood elementary now. the lunch tables there have some good beginner ledges. northwood high school has a 10 stair that my friend ollied before. i hear uni has hella good spots

DOG! I LIVE 30 SECONDS FROM PLAZA VISTA!!! THAT WAS MY JUNIOR HIGH. NIGGA GET DA FUCK OUT

the 7 stair is on the street intersection of warner and paseo westpark. plaza vista school has ledges, a hidden 6 stair behind, a fatty dirt gap in the front parking lot, and lots of painted curbs and smooth concrete. i skated that shit every fucking day way back when.

Plan_B 702
02-01-2008, 07:18 AM
I used to live in laguna hills. I may move back.

I love those parks especially etnies, ever skated laguna niguel?

Its a fun ass park.

almostgood
02-01-2008, 06:45 PM
DOG! I LIVE 30 SECONDS FROM PLAZA VISTA!!! THAT WAS MY JUNIOR HIGH. NIGGA GET DA FUCK OUT

the 7 stair is on the street intersection of warner and paseo westpark. plaza vista school has ledges, a hidden 6 stair behind, a fatty dirt gap in the front parking lot, and lots of painted curbs and smooth concrete. i skated that shit every fucking day way back when.

lol i went there too for middle school. i'm probably gonna go back when the carnival's back in may.

Green_Ass_Donkey
02-29-2008, 02:15 PM
I used to live in laguna hills. I may move back.

I love those parks especially etnies, ever skated laguna niguel?

Its a fun ass park.

i go there 3-4 times a week