PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate

flipuk
11-05-2006, 02:29 PM
When you did the majority of your work (which by the way in my case counts for 25% of my grade) and i did 3/4 of it, only to find out the day BEFORE it is due in (at 11am otherwise I am docked a percentage) that I have read the question ever so slightly wrong - ie I had to write a program that used a finite number of trees, so each node could have finite number of children to it but instead seeing as the lecturer is pretty wank and his idea of "teaching" was to read us notes, i checked the notes and have done the entire program as a binary tree (which for anyone who doesnt know would consist of only 2 possible children on any one node, either being both 1's or one is Empty or both are Empty) which technically means the ENTIRE tihng is wrong and I have to redo all of it. SO checking the notes, I find no help whatsoever on how to fix this and now I am so stressed it isnt even funny.

Yes, that is the main reason why none of you will be able to fully grasp what I have just written straight off the bat due to the simple fact it contains fuck all grammar and looks like it was written by a 12 year old. Sigh, Im so pissed off. Fucking uni.

Discuss? or share, orwhatever, i dont give a fuck.

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Umm yes

::ninja::
11-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Dang, that sucks

I hate when I have to redo projects.

bradley7
11-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Yes,I imagine I would hate that.

yeahyeahyeah
11-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Redo a whole project in Uni? That sucks. And yes to your thread title.

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 03:55 PM
I hate it when you get zits in your nose.

RollerCoaster
11-05-2006, 03:58 PM
man that sucks, it happened to me but it wasnt such a big part of the grade.