PDA

View Full Version : Those little things that really annoy you.

I Have A hole In My Boxer
11-05-2006, 11:17 AM
I now there was a thread on this, but I want it back because I found it quite amusing to see what other members found irritating etc...

I hate it when my parents sneak up behind me when I'm on the internet asking me what I'm doing or my mom who keeps warning me about the dangers of pot.

PS: No little fucks replying 'Stupid threads annoy me' or something like that. It's old. If you don't like this thread than leave.

sns
11-05-2006, 11:18 AM
when people sing along to the radio, and yeah when my parents do the computer thing,

ruckus.
11-05-2006, 11:19 AM
I absolutely HATE that. I actually had to sit my mom down the other day and try to explain to her that I need for her to knock and wait for me to tell her she can come in.

V3
11-05-2006, 11:21 AM
yea the parents and the computer thing annoy me, or when i am going somwhere, there like now be polite, dont do drugs, thank them, dont do drugs, and people with styrafome(sp), i hate that noise it makes.

Skaterdude
11-05-2006, 11:24 AM
1. When dogs lick their crotch and make that gross sound. I get pissed off so easily around that.

2. When people blast their radios in their cars when i'm inside of it.

3. Parents looking over my shoulder when i'm on the computer.

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 11:25 AM
I hate hearing someone say something really stupid in public and not being able to say anything because I don't know them.

::ninja::
11-05-2006, 11:27 AM
When preps Make fun of poeple at my school because poeple have Long hair.

Ill say it once, and only once, Long hair Is Awesome.

Volcom101
11-05-2006, 11:29 AM
People who think Blink 182 are punk.

V3
11-05-2006, 11:30 AM
^ ha

11-05-2006, 11:33 AM
If you're talking about the genre, then yes, Blink 182 is punk/pop. If you're talking about people thinking the band members are punkish. Then yeah, they aren't. Good music nonetheless.

atmboy136
11-05-2006, 11:46 AM
i get soooo pissed when little kids think they are the coolest shit in town. they call you loser and act like your stupid, when in reality they are little pricks that think they know everything and that your are a loser, and that they are soooo cool. especially when they try and show off to there friends. ugh, it pisses me off soooo bad, but its also kind of funny how really they make fun of older kids with waaayyyy more friends, and who are waaayyyy cooler.

also, when my parents are like, "jesse, dont be doing bad things like drugs. i know your a good kid, but we are just worried that your doing bad things" we basicaly go over that exact same conversation every time i ask if i can go to a friends house or every time i ask if i can go out and hang with my friends. tis very annoying, i hate it.

nwodafometsys
11-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Forks scratching against plates. It makes me insane. Like sometimes I'll have thin bread and try to cut it with my knife, and then because the bread is so thin the knife will scratch the plate and the bread wont do nothing. I just wanna scream at those times.

MaC-
11-05-2006, 12:01 PM
styrafoam,loogies,codl weather where it doesnt snow,school on days where there is like, 2 feet of snow.

SoHereIAm
11-05-2006, 12:04 PM
soggy bread. actually, it doesn't annoy me I just can't stand it. If I try to eat soggy bread I'll most def regurgitate.

Professional Asshole
11-05-2006, 12:20 PM
i take pride in starting that thread a while back, but yeah...

my mom bitching at me about smoking weed,

not landing tre flips

false avertizing

my trucks and bearings

not having soft toilet paper

two faced people

anything that requires me waiting more than 5 minutes in line for

any food that requires me to prepare it for more than 5 minutes

waiting for something in general

the song "does your chain hang low" by young jibbs

K-mart

THINGS I FIND HALIROUS THIS MINUTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSC_zi8gNQ

MaC-
11-05-2006, 12:24 PM
i take pride in starting that thread a while back, but yeah...

my mom bitching at me about smoking weed,

not landing tre flips

false avertizing

my trucks and bearings

not having soft toilet paper

two faced people

anything that requires me waiting more than 5 minutes in line for

any food that requires me to prepare it for more than 5 minutes

waiting for something in general

the song "does your chain hang low" by young jibbs

K-mart

THINGS I FIND HALIROUS THIS MINUTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSC_zi8gNQ

you know whats gay? his name is just "jibbs" no young. thats gangster!

Popwar Pill
11-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Kids
Snow
"Gangsta" rap
Commercials
Lacing my shoes (I always think they are off and I probably I have the slightest OCD problem with that...I hate it when my laces aren't even)
Waking up late
Close minded people
Anyone who hits girls

Those are all the things I hate in general...

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 12:33 PM
People blowing smoke in other peoples faces

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Kids
Snow
"Gangsta" rap
Commercials
Lacing my shoes (I always think they are off and I probably I have the slightest OCD problem with that...I hate it when my laces aren't even)
Waking up late
Close minded people
Anyone who hits girls

Those are all the things I hate in general...

Good'un.

Volcom5E
11-05-2006, 12:37 PM
odd numbers
not landing tricks that i know i can do
soggy bread
when people tickle me
..thats just a few

Slapdown
11-05-2006, 12:38 PM
The one thing that annoys me: People who walk slow in train stations/do not know train station ettiquette.

Ok, so let me recount the tale. It's 8am. I have just got up at 6.30 in the morning to travel to University. I am tired and groggy, but I have to get to University fast because if I don't make it, I will have travelled an hour and a half just to sit in a library on my own being bored.

So I'm sprinting from my connection at London Bridge, because I know I have like, 3 minutes to get to my connection on the underground, which is unfortunately 4 minutes away.

So I get off the train at London Bridge, and as we are walking from the train to the station, EVERYONE IS WALKING SO DAMN SLOWLY!!!

This is no joke. How did these people get off the train faster than me?! It's almost as if they used every last little bit of God given energy to get off the train as fast as they could, hit the wall as they stepped on the platform, and decided not to move any more.

So I'm weaving in and out of people, half walking, half jogging. But there is ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL one tit who has to stop to talk, do their coat up, get something out of their bag, or whatever, which just gets in the way.

Ok, so I finally get into the station, and I have 2 minutes left to bomb down the escalators, negatotiate two sets of ticket barriers, go down two more sets off escalators, and get onto the Eastbound Underground platform to East London. This act takes about 3-4 minutes...I am now flying.

The escalators prove tricky for some people. They are 2 peoples width wide, so on the right hand side, people who don't wanna walk just stand and wait. On the left hand side, there is a free passage for the "express commuters to walk fast".

So why is it, when I am in the "Express Line", there is either some fat fucker of a Muslim standing there, unaware of what London's rush hour culture is, or some twatish woman commuter in high heels who has to take every step at about 5 seconds a step because she doesn't break her neck.

"WEAR MORE SENSIBLE SHOES YOU CRETIN!" I cry, as I barge past this tit and carry on into a full on sprint towards the barriers. I am no means against giving someone a little "love nudge" as I pass so they remember next time not to get in the way of people who are in a rush. By love nudge, I mean, "I'm going to try and spill as much shit out of your open purse/handbag as possible".

So I arrive at the barriers, and there is always some dickhead who doesn't realise that if they put their ticket in the machine and it says "Seek Assistance", that they aren't going to open, without assisstance. Trying your ticket 6 times WON'T HELP DUMBASS!

I now have 30 seconds to get to my platform 2 minutes away. I am runwalking pretty fast now, until some TIT decides its funny to walk slightly faster than me, over take, get in front of me, and then walk slower than Terry Shievo in her latter days...basically...not move at all.

I don't not see the funny side of this. Do not cut people up if you're not willing to continue at your Justin Gatland wannabe pace the same way I do.

So I get down the final escalator. I am at my platford....almost. There has to be one bright spark who stops right in everyones way to inspect their tube map, just make sure they are going to the right platform. I love nudge their person as well, and if the map doesn't fly out of their hand, I go back and fly kick them in the face and steal their poxy map.

I am now at my platform, just in time to see the bright lights of my train...

...speeding away down the tunnel without me.

This is why I hate people who do not know train station etiquette.

Popwar Pill
11-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Good'un.

Mhm, I don't like it, but I don't go around bashing it. I keep that view to myself unless someone brings it up and I'll simply say "I don't like it and don't agree with the stuff they rap about" and that's the end of it. I don't go around bashing others music. So stop with trying start stuff it's getting rather old.

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 12:42 PM
The one thing that annoys me: People who walk slow in train stations/do not know train station ettiquette.

Ok, so let me recount the tale. It's 8am. I have just got up at 6.30 in the morning to travel to University. I am tired and groggy, but I have to get to University fast because if I don't make it, I will have travelled an hour and a half just to sit in a library on my own being bored.

So I'm sprinting from my connection at London Bridge, because I know I have like, 3 minutes to get to my connection on the underground, which is unfortunately 4 minutes away.

So I get off the train at London Bridge, and as we are walking from the train to the station, EVERYONE IS WALKING SO DAMN SLOWLY!!!

This is no joke. How did these people get off the train faster than me?! It's almost as if they used every last little bit of God given energy to get off the train as fast as they could, hit the wall as they stepped on the platform, and decided not to move any more.

So I'm weaving in and out of people, half walking, half jogging. But there is ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL one tit who has to stop to talk, do their coat up, get something out of their bag, or whatever, which just gets in the way.

Ok, so I finally get into the station, and I have 2 minutes left to bomb down the escalators, negatotiate two sets of ticket barriers, go down two more sets off escalators, and get onto the Eastbound Underground platform to East London. This act takes about 3-4 minutes...I am now flying.

The escalators prove tricky for some people. They are 2 peoples width wide, so on the right hand side, people who don't wanna walk just stand and wait. On the left hand side, there is a free passage for the "express commuters to walk fast".

So why is it, when I am in the "Express Line", there is either some fat fucker of a Muslim standing there, unaware of what London's rush hour culture is, or some twatish woman commuter in high heels who has to take every step at about 5 seconds a step because she doesn't break her neck.

"WEAR MORE SENSIBLE SHOES YOU CRETIN!" I cry, as I barge past this tit and carry on into a full on sprint towards the barriers. I am no means against giving someone a little "love nudge" as I pass so they remember next time not to get in the way of people who are in a rush. By love nudge, I mean, "I'm going to try and spill as much shit out of your open purse/handbag as possible".

So I arrive at the barriers, and there is always some dickhead who doesn't realise that if they put their ticket in the machine and it says "Seek Assistance", that they aren't going to open, without assisstance. Trying your ticket 6 times WON'T HELP DUMBASS!

I now have 30 seconds to get to my platform 2 minutes away. I am runwalking pretty fast now, until some TIT decides its funny to walk slightly faster than me, over take, get in front of me, and then walk slower than Terry Shievo in her latter days...basically...not move at all.

I don't not see the funny side of this. Do not cut people up if you're not willing to continue at your Justin Gatland wannabe pace the same way I do.

So I get down the final escalator. I am at my platford....almost. There has to be one bright spark who stops right in everyones way to inspect their tube map, just make sure they are going to the right platform. I love nudge their person as well, and if the map doesn't fly out of their hand, I go back and fly kick them in the face and steal their poxy map.

I am now at my platform, just in time to see the bright lights of my train...

...speeding away down the tunnel without me.

This is why I hate people who do not know train station etiquette.

Thats deep.

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Mhm, I don't like it, but I don't go around bashing it. I keep that view to myself unless someone brings it up and I'll simply say "I don't like it and don't agree with the stuff they rap about" and that's the end of it. I don't go around bashing others music. So stop with trying start stuff it's getting rather old.

No one brought it up. You lose.

Popwar Pill
11-05-2006, 12:49 PM
No one brought it up. You lose.

Seriously, don't you ever get tired of being a prick and finding ways to make others look bad? Would it honestly...honestly kill you to be nice or tolerant of someone? I simply said it that time so you would at least get where I'm coming from...but I guess you didn't pick that up.

Slapdown
11-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Ever get the feeling that this is what SB-C is like? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Ts1EUsNWY&mode=related&search=)

shutupimbleeding
11-05-2006, 12:51 PM
When people don't answer your question the first time,they just continue to act oblivious to the fact you're even their.

SMR
11-05-2006, 12:57 PM
People chewing with their mouths open

Jibbs

New trucks

Interruptions

Long fingernails

Shirts with really tight collars

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Midgets, well leprachauns dont count. They are cool

JerseySucks
11-05-2006, 01:10 PM
When people chew with their mouth open I really just flip out.

11-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Midgets, well leprachauns dont count. They are cool

http://www.eirefirst.com/clipart/gifs/Leprechauns%20Singing.gif

crzbrussian
11-05-2006, 01:11 PM
1) when i not land atrick perfect
2)when little punks try to look like a pro, talk about how cool they are
3) person who suxs at skateboarding telling everyone to watch out b/c he's going
4) little kids who not know how to act at a skatepark and get in my way
5) uptight parents
6) my car
7) my shoes
8) my bushings
9)my ankles
10) fake people

eh let this be for now :)

SMR
11-05-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm OCD about problems in math/algebra/geometry coming out to be positive. For some reason I always feel like I did something wrong when something is negative, even if I'm sure it's right.

BobbyGanoosh
11-05-2006, 01:39 PM
when my boxers get bunched up when im skating

Emerican skater
11-05-2006, 02:30 PM
People chewing with their mouths open

Jibbs

New trucks

Interruptions

Long fingernails

Shirts with really tight collars

wow thats the exact same thing with me o_O all that and people who whistle

I like kiwis
11-05-2006, 02:33 PM
1. When dogs lick their crotch and make that gross sound. I get pissed off so easily around that.

Yep thats annoying, my dog has these huge lips because hes a boxer and when hes about to do it he makes a snort sound and then starts licking like theres no tomorrow

yeahyeahyeah
11-05-2006, 02:35 PM
when my boxers get bunched up when im skating

same here. :-{

SMR
11-05-2006, 02:35 PM
wow thats the exact same thing with me o_O all that and people who whistle

Hahaha, then you woulda hated this retarded kid at my school last year. He'd just walk down the hall by himself whistling, and no matter who told him to stop, he wouldn't even acknowledge them.

yeahyeahyeah
11-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Hahaha, then you woulda hated this retarded kid at my school last year. He'd just walk down the hall by himself whistling, and no matter who told him to stop, he wouldn't even acknowledge them.

Those kind of kids piss me off.

SMR
11-05-2006, 02:38 PM
He was only slightly retarded too, like, normal enough to know that it pissed people off and that he should stop. The best thing was at the end of the year when he'd do it, then someone would tell him to stop, so he'd keep doing it, but cover his mouth up and yell, "I'm not whistling!"

11-05-2006, 02:41 PM
He was only slightly retarded too, like, normal enough to know that it pissed people off and that he should stop. The best thing was at the end of the year when he'd do it, then someone would tell him to stop, so he'd keep doing it, but cover his mouth up and yell, "I'm not whistling!"

Yeah, I once had a slightly retarded Person next door, But He was a pervert and when a babysitter came along he'd try to ask them out and get naked or somthing. x-( And he tells us this shit too, good thing I moved.

yeahyeahyeah
11-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I once had a slightly retarded Person next door, But He was a pervert and when a babysitter came along he'd try to ask them out and get naked or somthing. x-( And he tells us this shit too, good thing I moved.

hahahaha.

SMR
11-05-2006, 02:45 PM
There's this one kinda retarded lady in my neighborhood that I'm TERRIFIED of. She looks like Eileen from Seinfeld, and she'll see us walking around and glare super intently and scream about having jeans on in the summer or not having a big coat in the winter.

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Seriously, don't you ever get tired of being a prick and finding ways to make others look bad? Would it honestly...honestly kill you to be nice or tolerant of someone? I simply said it that time so you would at least get where I'm coming from...but I guess you didn't pick that up.

Hell if I know, but why risk it?

flipuk
11-05-2006, 03:43 PM
When your in a gig and your in the moshpit and there is ALWAYS that little group of 13-15 year old girls with a couple of guys at the barrier or first row of the gig so they can see "their hero". They seem to have hte impression that standing at the front of a mosh pit means they are absolutely safe from ever being hit by anyone in it - who are literally 1ft behind jumping and smashing into eachother - only to realise when it starts to get really rough and they nearly face plant into the barriers or get winded that they are in fact in the way. BUT OH WAIT - they dont think it is there fault for being stood a foot away from an inevitable moshpit but instead it is OUR fault for being there. Luckily however, they are 15, they are retarded and they have no muscles or balls to do anything about a giant group of bastards jumping around and so it just generally encourages us to hit them purposely rather than "by accident".

so yeah

black_world_skater
11-05-2006, 03:46 PM
People who wear skate shoes but don't skate.
People calling me Skateboard P.
People saying "Kick, Push....and coast" as I go by.
Bam
Goths
Goths who like Bam
"Gangstas"
Rasicts
Police
Security Guards
Yuppies
Preps
13 year old girls on MySpace
13 year old girls getting kidnapped.If your ass wasn't on MySpace in the first place, maybe you wouldn't get kidnapped.
Pedophiles
Gay dudes.

pimpinkid
11-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Ever get the feeling that this is what SB-C is like? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Ts1EUsNWY&mode=related&search=)

ahaha yes so true

flipuk
11-05-2006, 03:48 PM
People who wear skate shoes but don't skate.
People calling me Skateboard P.
People saying "Kick, Push....and coast" as I go

beats having 13year old girls singing skater boi by avril or being chased by hobos with bottles because you supposedly scared away their fish while they are fishing even thoguh you're a good 10+metres away from the actual pond/lake

SMR
11-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Good'un.

Funny coming from the guy with "Fuck death and black metal" in his sig.

drizzle
11-05-2006, 03:57 PM
pushy people.

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 03:58 PM
pushy people.

People that push

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Funny coming from the guy with "Fuck death and black metal" in his sig.

Not really since I'm not the one who said: "I hate closed minded people". At least try to be logical.

11-05-2006, 04:09 PM
pushy people.

*push push* *shove shove*

skater_cop
11-05-2006, 04:16 PM
When you go to the doctor and you have to wait in the waiting room for like an hour even when its passed your appointment...Then they call you back and they make you sit in the room for like 35 more min.

People who think their better then everyone else
Parents standing over you while your on the computer

drizzle
11-05-2006, 04:17 PM
*push push* *shove shove*

Damn you to hell.

shiftyskater
11-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Cold toilet seats.

Dr. Foundation
11-05-2006, 04:36 PM
When other people use MY towel. I get so furious when I find it's wet like someone just used it and it wasn't me.

bandikid
11-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Cold toilet seats.

fuck yes brother

leavemealone
11-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Nails on the chalkboard
The parents looking over shoulder w/ the computer thing
tapping the same beat and not changing it up
anything repetitive
my little brother
Dogs shedding hair on my bed
When my laces aren't even
When anything isn't even
Stereotypers
White people that seriously think they are "Gangster"

I have slight OCD I think

Lots of things those are just off the top of my head

Adio Skater
11-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Kids
Annoying people
Telemarketers
Wars
Bullies
Snobs
Drama Queens
Stereotypes
Hypocrits
Noisy people in class
My neighbor
Not beating a leval in a game
Homework

Schism
11-05-2006, 05:17 PM
People who don't skate, but try to act like they know everything about it.
Jocks.

SMR
11-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Not really since I'm not the one who said: "I hate closed minded people". At least try to be logical.

Oh come on, you know I'm messing with you. I <3 Mikester

YourMom
11-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Hemorrhoids annoy the shit out of me, as do puns... oh and irony too

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Hemorrhoids annoy the shit out of me, as do puns... oh and irony too

"Annoy the shit out of" is an expression, not a pun.

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Telemarketers

You only dont like them because you dont no how to deal with them. When a telemarketer calls to try and sell you a product you need to turn it around on them. I'll give you a couple examples.
***ring**
you-"Uhh hello"
Stupid whore-" Hello good sir how would you like to purchase some tires?"
you-"Actually I own a tire store, would you like to purchase some of my tires?"
ex. #2
**ring**
You-"Hello?"
Stupid wench-"Hello would you be interested in some radioactive material?"
You- " My mom died of cancer!!!**cry**"
and so on...

shampoo
11-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Arguing.

YourMom
11-05-2006, 07:11 PM
"Annoy the shit out of" is an expression, not a pun.
meh, I don't much care. Still can be seen as a pun at any rate

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 07:12 PM

Your mom can be seen as a pun.

YourMom
11-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Well, no it can't but good try

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Well, no it can't but good try

Your mom was a good try..in bed.

amillionkickflips
-my dad will come up behind me when im on the computer, and when i minimize the screen he'll be like "oh, dont want me to see, do you?" its so retarded.

-i also hate it when people blast music in the car, and when im tired and people are blaring music

-i hate people who are racist excessivly (sp) or they really are racist

-i could probably think of more but thats all i got for now.

has anyone ever eaten broccoliflower? its a coliflower and brocolli hybrid. it tastes like brussels sprouts

MullenSucks

I'm not seeing it.

YourMom
11-05-2006, 07:19 PM
meh, I don't much care.
QFT

Hairy Johnson
11-05-2006, 07:21 PM
QFT

Your mom qft'd

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 07:29 PM
QFT

Quantum field theory?

YourMom
11-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Actually I was thinking Quantum Fourier Transform but you were damn close

I miss rasa libres
11-05-2006, 07:37 PM
crust on top of the ketchup bottles and any kids blameing there gear on how bad they are. Me in 7th grade really bugged me, if I were to meet old me now I would propably stab withy a spoon and gut me like a pumpkin.

Z3R0_SK8R_182
11-05-2006, 07:42 PM
people who chew with their mouth open
people who wipe their nose on their clothes or hand
people who feel the need to sing whenever they hear a song they know

*tre flip to stardom*
11-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Parents telling me what to do.

Anyone prepubescent.

Jocks.

Bogans.

Pieces of shit continually asking me annoying questions at school.

Teachers who take pleasure in punishing me.

People who talk like they know alot about something when they know next to nothing at all.

Ignorant people.

People who think they own the music they listen to so no one else can listen to it otherwise it is copying them.

When my dog licks it's vagina and then licks my hand or face straight after.

When somebody just fucking reeks of body odour and they are talking to me like nothing is wrong, I would rather the person just point it out and make a joke about it.

When the sevens year olds in Sydney can skate better than me.

People who think they are king shit.

People who can't let something go, who just keep bringing things from the past up.

Sleezy guys.

Spoilt brats.

Conservatists.

B-B-Baker
11-05-2006, 10:04 PM
people who run there mouth
when i cant land a trick
ppl looking over my shoulder
the song ... i love rock n roll
ppl who hate my greentext
and more......

11-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Oh, and I also hate dingleberries. They're soooo annoying.

And green text.

EDIT: B-B-Baker, I love how all the neg rep you recieved is because of your green typing. Doesn't this ring a bell?

Another EDIT: And when people say 'lol' in real life. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It makes me want to gauge out their eyes and stuff them down their ass. Srsly

baker29
11-06-2006, 10:41 AM
u all are faggits

B-B-Baker
11-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Oh, and I also hate dingleberries. They're soooo annoying.

And green text.

EDIT: B-B-Baker, I love how all the neg rep you recieved is because of your green typing. Doesn't this ring a bell?

Another EDIT: And when people say 'lol' in real life. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It makes me want to gauge out their eyes and stuff them down their ass. Srsly
hahahaha oh well you took 3 points off of my rep wooo hooo now i have 27 rep haha and now i hate you haha ....

EDIT: i mean i hate holes in my boxers

Monkey Sk8er
11-06-2006, 11:37 AM
chaves, some emos, people pickin me up and carring me around till i smash em in da face, rapers, people who think are it but are rubbish, people who throw stuff in me hair and people who sing along so i hate most people

B-B-Baker
11-06-2006, 11:51 AM
chaves, some emos, people pickin me up and carring me around till i smash em in da face, rapers, people who think are it but are rubbish, people who throw stuff in me hair and people who sing along so i hate most people
haha

11-06-2006, 12:11 PM
hahahaha oh well you took 3 points off of my rep wooo hooo now i have 27 rep haha and now i hate you haha ....

EDIT: i mean i hate holes in my boxers

Oh noes, you hate me for taking down your reputation with three points!

...Idiot.

I'm not even getting into an argument here.

B-B-Baker
11-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Oh noes, you hate me for taking down your reputation with three points!

...Idiot.

I'm not even getting into an argument here.
no haha i was jking there . but i really hate holes in my boxers

$0uL1CiTii*~
11-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Pebbles and Cracks. And green text.

Unborn_TrAgEdY
11-06-2006, 12:20 PM
i hate the way people are stupid for attention
I hate rude little kids at the skatepark, i'll punt those little pricks
I hate school
I hate that i have to go to school
I hate the stupid dress code at our school
I hate people who are bi, gay, lesbian, for attention
I hate extreme immaturity
I hate the heat of the summer in texas.

Monkey Sk8er
11-06-2006, 12:26 PM
oh yer and school Uniform and people who sat lol and rofl and school and it would be easyer to list the things i like

RonsoFromTheDirtySouth
11-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Parents telling me what to do.

Anyone prepubescent.

Jocks.

Bogans.

Pieces of shit continually asking me annoying questions at school.

Teachers who take pleasure in punishing me.

People who talk like they know alot about something when they know next to nothing at all.

Ignorant people.

People who think they own the music they listen to so no one else can listen to it otherwise it is copying them.

When my dog licks it's vagina and then licks my hand or face straight after.

When somebody just fucking reeks of body odour and they are talking to me like nothing is wrong, I would rather the person just point it out and make a joke about it.

When the sevens year olds in Sydney can skate better than me.

People who think they are king shit.

People who can't let something go, who just keep bringing things from the past up.

Sleezy guys.

Spoilt brats.

Conservatists.

i lolled

KickFlip65
11-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Sugar Ants,i went to get a snack after school today,and my cabinet was filled with those shitty ants

jez
11-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Fake people. There is the goth/punk group at my school who are all so fake. Yeah, around here goth and punk gets sort of combined, it's really stupid. But anyway, everyone one of them turned "goth/punk" in a week and they all think that writing pentagrams and anarchy marks on their bags and whatnot makes them hardcore. I swear most of them don't even know what that shit means. They just piss me off so bad.

Also I hate these people who think it's cool to randomly intimidate others. My whole fucking school is full of those morons I swear to god. They'll be pushing you around at the school entrance for no reason and shouting abuse at you. Arrogant pricks.

I also hate the fact that they think that skateboarding has something to do with being goth/punk. So what we have is several of these people who claim to "totally love skating" despite the fact they've had a board for a month and can't even do stationary ollies yet.

I usually just keep quiet about these things against them but I just had to vent :)

And I guess these things aren't little but so what.

Airblaster
11-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Immature sexual innuendos.

lol YOUR MOM HAD BUTTSECKZ

yeahyeahyeah
11-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Really Disgusting things. And the Cause I have the disease called "Lack of Toilet Paper".

the_king
11-06-2006, 04:32 PM
when people pick their teeth in public. It makes me want to slap them silly.

star_skater
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
1. little kids on bus yelling
2. people with staring problems
3.trains
4. PEOPLE WHO DONT USE THERE TURN SIGNAL AND I MOVE OUTTA THE WAY FOR THEM AND THEY TURN!! ahh that's the worst hands down!

$0uL1CiTii*~
11-06-2006, 04:49 PM
^ Haha yeah I hate that when your skating in the street and you've got like a rail and an x-factor ramp all set up and then a cars coming and you have to move all the shit and then they turn.

drizzle
11-06-2006, 04:50 PM
...you have an x-factor ramp?

star_skater
11-06-2006, 04:51 PM
^ Haha yeah I hate that when your skating in the street and you've got like a rail and an x-factor ramp all set up and then a cars coming and you have to move all the shit and then they turn.

yeah that's how i am with my rail... i dont put my ramps in the street just on the curb that goes into the street haha

TROGANMAN
11-06-2006, 05:03 PM
i hate when my space bar doesn't work

the_unknown_soldier
11-06-2006, 05:39 PM
when people take my hat without asking. seriously, i just flip out. i don't know why.

the_unknown_soldier
11-06-2006, 05:44 PM
I hate hearing someone say something really stupid in public and not being able to say anything because I don't know them.

haha, that doesn't stop me. the other day, some idiot 7th graders on my bus were talking about how you can get 3rd degree burns from rubbing yourself with an eraser. here's how the convo went.

7th grader 1: yeah, i heard some kids got 3rd degree burns from an eraser.

me: are you retarded? you don't get 3rd degree burns from an eraser. you get it from something really, really hot.

7th grader 2: oh yeah? proove it! (hands me pencil)

me: (after rubbing myself with eraser only to have skin turn a bit red) see? my skin turned a bit red. a 3rd degree burn is when your skin turns swells and is so hot that it turns white. trust me, i'm like 3 years older than you kids.
7th grader 2: well how OLD ARE YOU?

me: i'm 15. how old are you?

7th grader 2: .........................i'm not telling!

i swear, little children need to stop thinking they're big shit

Rock_em_tight
11-06-2006, 08:51 PM
When little kids wont leave you alone really annoys me.

yeahyeahyeah
11-06-2006, 08:53 PM
haha, that doesn't stop me. the other day, some idiot 7th graders on my bus were talking about how you can get 3rd degree burns from rubbing yourself with an eraser. here's how the convo went.

7th grader 1: yeah, i heard some kids got 3rd degree burns from an eraser.

me: are you retarded? you don't get 3rd degree burns from an eraser. you get it from something really, really hot.

7th grader 2: oh yeah? proove it! (hands me pencil)

me: (after rubbing myself with eraser only to have skin turn a bit red) see? my skin turned a bit red. a 3rd degree burn is when your skin turns swells and is so hot that it turns white. trust me, i'm like 3 years older than you kids.
7th grader 2: well how OLD ARE YOU?

me: i'm 15. how old are you?

7th grader 2: .........................i'm not telling!

i swear, little children need to stop thinking they're big shit

Amen.

MaC-
11-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Amen.

arent you 12?

B-B-Baker
11-06-2006, 09:52 PM
when you get kidded out of a spot for skating that sucks too

subillaz
11-06-2006, 09:56 PM
People annoy me.

Aznsk8ter112
11-06-2006, 10:53 PM
i hate homos they scare me god i wanna wipe that god damn nasty grin off there faces

yeahyeahyeah
11-07-2006, 03:02 AM
i hate homos they scare me god i wanna wipe that god damn nasty grin off there faces

Hahahahahahah...... Wow...

amillionkickflips
11-07-2006, 06:52 AM
when people neg. rep me for no reason

subculture2
11-07-2006, 07:25 AM
the parents looking over your shoulder thing

and yes those fucking slow people at train stations(thanks alot to that fat whore at the escalator,i was late for my GCE O level exams)

noisy idiots in class

FISH

waking up in the morning feeling all lethargic

when it rains even when i'm not skating

hardcore people

skyfire111
11-07-2006, 03:19 PM
sectarianism

racism

when people play pinball in the corridors at my school

chavs

avril lavigne - skater boy

really loud people

burping in people's faces (not funny)

people telling me to get a haircut

when people are like "can you do an ollie?"

dance/rave music

when teachers are like "its only 5 questions it'll take you no time" but its actually (1a, b, c, d, e) (2a, b, c, d, e) (3a, b, c, d, e) (4a, b, c, d, e) (5a, b, c, d, e) that's not 5 questions that 25 questions

lots more, too lazy

bradley7
11-07-2006, 03:38 PM
When your trying to do something and theres somebody whos telling you what to do when they don't do what ever your doing at all and don't know what the fuck there talking about.God does that piss me off.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
11-07-2006, 03:49 PM
(stupidity)

Mr_Giggles
11-07-2006, 03:50 PM
LOL! THIS THREAD! ,

when NN posts

yeahyeahyeah
11-07-2006, 04:01 PM
when NN posts

When someone says the following ^

kristian
11-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Forks against Plates.

I can't stand it.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
11-07-2006, 04:10 PM
i hate when my space bar doesn't workyup,iknow,ihatethatsomuch,itsnotevenfunny.ithi nkineedanewkeyboard?justapossibility...;-)

Hardflip67
11-07-2006, 04:11 PM
When someone says the following ^

when someone does the following^

Slapdown
11-07-2006, 04:11 PM
when people neg. rep me for no reason

You care about this site too much. Not only that, you are one of the worst, most idiotic members ever, and deserve every bit of bad rep you get. The fact you don't understand why you are getting it astonishes me.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
11-07-2006, 04:14 PM
You care about this site too much. Not only that, you are one of the worst, most idiotic members ever, and deserve every bit of bad rep you get. The fact you don't understand why you are getting it astonishes me.that is because he is what some people (like myself) say he is a "retard"

Slapdown
11-07-2006, 04:17 PM
that is because he is what some people (like myself) say he is a "retard"

Thanks for reinforcing my point in a less subtle (in fact, totally obvious) way, almost as if it was your intention to take the edge off of my biting comment.

Brian10
11-07-2006, 04:20 PM
i dont like it when people hit you in the balls, it kinda makes me tick

Slapdown
11-07-2006, 04:23 PM
i dont like it when people hit you in the balls, it kinda makes me tick

I disagree. You getting hit in the balls is awesome. The less chance you have to reproduce, the better it is for the world.

Hardflip67
11-07-2006, 04:42 PM
I disagree. You getting hit in the balls is awesome. The less chance you have to reproduce, the better it is for the world.

your comments have been hilarious lately

KickFlip65
11-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Mainly this kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebIAUKKqAh4&eurl=

Hardflip67
11-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Mainly this kid

wo.......nevermind

I am Jesus Cheist
11-07-2006, 05:06 PM
-When my teachers give me the homework a minuite before class ends.

-Older kids that think they can just fuck with everybody.

-Math

-When people get mad at the skatepark and start blaming everybody.

-Black people that wont shut the fuck up during movies. I try and watch a movie and this black guy will be like "Oh shit nigga, dont go in da room, DONT GO IN DA ROOM. MUTHA FUCKA YOU GON' DIE! NIGGA GET YO ASS OUT DA' ROOM!!"

star_skater
11-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Mainly this kid

... damn that is annoying..

jonnyflip122
11-07-2006, 05:43 PM
When people carry along long boards and call themsleves 'skaters' because they can longboard. my neighbor does that, little bitch. Its not even her longboard. Its her moms

Hardflip67
11-07-2006, 06:01 PM
-Black people that wont shut the fuck up during movies. I try and watch a movie and this black guy will be like "Oh shit nigga, dont go in da room, DONT GO IN DA ROOM. MUTHA FUCKA YOU GON' DIE! NIGGA GET YO ASS OUT DA' ROOM!!"

hahha

Stay_Gold
11-07-2006, 06:06 PM

Hahaha, I would enjoy that. It would make the movie alot more fun.

Bleed the Freak
11-07-2006, 06:06 PM
-When my teachers give me the homework a minuite before class ends.

-Older kids that think they can just fuck with everybody.

-Math

-When people get mad at the skatepark and start blaming everybody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i lmao'd

The Trooper
11-07-2006, 07:15 PM
kids that think theyre better than you. annoying friends who have landed frontside shuvits once, then when you give them some tips on how to do them better or at all, they flip a shit on you, telling you how you shouldnt be giving them hints on tricks they can already do, and you cant, despite the fact that they were there when you fs shuvited some flat gap... annoying twins, not female twins... male twins... obnoxious kids who will argue their point even if its wrong... crazy bitches in my english class who laugh at everything and have fucked up teeth... also people who wont shut up.. like me...

The Unwanted
11-07-2006, 08:28 PM
slurping shit
assholes
teachers who got there degree with an overall GPA of 2.1
being completely dumbfounded in a conversation.

B-B-Baker
11-07-2006, 08:29 PM
so if i came up to you and kicked you in the balls as hard as i could you wouldnt get mad?

shampoo
11-07-2006, 08:33 PM
School in general.......
Marketing......like seeing Curt Cobain dolls and shirts, or Disney Characters on food.
Shitty preformed hamburger patties....
Car dealers.....
Girls......
Minor Injuries.....
Hangovers.....
Colds......
Shitty videogames that cost full price.....
Skate shoes that seem to be specifically designed to fuck up quick.....there's plenty of synthetic materials that would double the lives of skate shoes.
Skate board prices.

Slapdown
11-08-2006, 07:44 AM
so if i came up to you and kicked you in the balls as hard as i could you wouldnt get mad?

I would, because my children are the future leaders of the world.

Read my post properly before you quote me. I said he shouldn't be allowed to reproduce because he's so retarded. Keep up.

subculture2
11-08-2006, 08:12 AM
slap did you see chelsea??!??!

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
11-08-2006, 09:10 AM
kids that think theyre better than you. annoying friends who have landed frontside shuvits once, then when you give them some tips on how to do them better or at all, they flip a shit on you, telling you how you shouldnt be giving them hints on tricks they can already do, and you cant, despite the fact that they were there when you fs shuvited some flat gap... annoying twins, not female twins... male twins... obnoxious kids who will argue their point even if its wrong... crazy bitches in my english class who laugh at everything and have fucked up teeth... also people who wont shut up.. like me...
YES! those people are so annoying. theres these two people i see every week and they are total nerds, and they call eachother "MALODROITE!(sp?)" and say things like, "HAHA! YOU COULDNT HIT THE BALL!", when in reality, he is the exact same, so he of course, sucks at hitting the ball too. and they just bicker back and forth and back and forth, and its so irratating.

RRRGGGHHH!!!

the_unknown_soldier
11-08-2006, 01:03 PM
- when your talking to someone who skates, then someone who doesn't skate just keeps trying to enter the conversation, even though he doesn't have a fucking clue what we'd be talking about

- people who steryotype long hair as "a skater thing"

- little kids who think they're badass, but you don't wanna kick their ass because they're so much smaller/younger than you

- people who DON'T MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

- people who critisize ozzy osbourne only because he did drugs.

- when your trying to be serious, the other person just doesn't take you seriously

- when complete losers who KNOW you don't like them, but they try to be your friend anyway

- prep girls who are "popular" and are just complete retards.

- people who whine about getting in trouble after they've obvioulsy done something wrong to deserve the punishment.

- kids who think they're hardcore because they put anarchy logos everywhere

- when complete strangers always ask you for money.

- sophmores who try to be badass by constantly talk shit about freshman. i'm not just saying it because i'm a freshman, but it's just retarded. especcially since i'm older than half the sophmores in my school anyway

MullenSucks
11-08-2006, 01:13 PM
- when your talking to someone who skates, then someone who doesn't skate just keeps trying to enter the conversation, even though he doesn't have a fucking clue what we'd be talking about

- people who steryotype long hair as "a skater thing"

- little kids who think they're badass, but you don't wanna kick their ass because they're so much smaller/younger than you

- people who DON'T MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

- people who critisize ozzy osbourne only because he did drugs.

- when your trying to be serious, the other person just doesn't take you seriously

- when complete losers who KNOW you don't like them, but they try to be your friend anyway

- prep girls who are "popular" and are just complete retards.

- people who whine about getting in trouble after they've obvioulsy done something wrong to deserve the punishment.

- kids who think they're hardcore because they put anarchy logos everywhere

- when complete strangers always ask you for money.

- sophmores who try to be badass by constantly talk shit about freshman. i'm not just saying it because i'm a freshman, but it's just retarded. especcially since i'm older than half the sophmores in my school anyway

Why would you write that when half the things on your list are things other people do?

B-B-Baker
11-08-2006, 01:28 PM

Read my post properly before you quote me. I said he shouldn't be allowed to reproduce because he's so retarded. Keep up.
ohh ok my bad sorry about that

MullenSucks
11-08-2006, 01:38 PM

Your children will look like chimpanzees and have the same level of intelligence.

the_unknown_soldier
11-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Why would you write that when half the things on your list are things other people do?

what i meant by that is people who constantly annoy people for their personall prefrence. like, for instance, if someone dresses diffrently then others, someone will just CONSTANTLY bug them about it. if someone says something a few times it's nothing, but some people who's life goal is to bug somebody cuz of something they do.

for all the things i listed, i don't go around patroling for people who do things that bug me.

Slapdown
11-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Your children will look like chimpanzees and have the same level of intelligence.

Well your children will have Jew noses and a nasal voice...and suck at skating...LOLZ!

EDIT: Statement retracted. You'll never find anyone to mate with you.

B-B-Baker
11-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Well your children will have Jew noses and a nasal voice...and suck at skating...LOLZ!

OMG you are so good at burning ppl haha

MullenSucks
11-08-2006, 03:22 PM

That's true if by "anyone" you mean a fat bitch I just hooked up with out of desperation, fucked, then dumped because I'm too scared of commitment.

MullenSucks
11-08-2006, 03:22 PM
OMG you are so good at burning ppl haha

omg yer so good at verbally fellating other members.

TROGANMAN
11-08-2006, 03:49 PM
i hate when i forget stupid things like 7 times 9

.Blackie.
11-08-2006, 03:56 PM
---------10 things (in no particular order) That really annoy me---------

1. Stubborn people

2. People who dont listen or respond to ANYTHING you say

3. People walking slowly in the halls at school

4. Wangsters

5. Little kids who think they can beat you up

6. Little kids in general

7. Adults who smile at you like your a damn 3 year old

8. People who think skating is just a hobby and a waste of time

9. When parents dont let you do something for NO reason at all, especially when they tell you to get out more

10. Big fat jocks that carry skateboards around

Yup. Kind of negative.

yeahyeahyeah
11-08-2006, 03:57 PM

1. Stubborn people

2. People who dont listen or respond to ANYTHING you say

4. Wangsters

5. Little kids who think they can beat you up

6. Little kids in general

7. Adults who smile at you like your a damn 3 year old

8. People who think skating is just a hobby and a waste of time

9. When parents dont let you do something for NO reason at all, especially when they tell you to get out more

10. Big fat jocks that carry skateboards around

Yup. Kind of negative.

Whats so bad about that?

TROGANMAN
11-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah, The 5th grade is challenging.
You mean fourth i haven't made it there yet. I hope it's not too hard. All dem math signs and, it's all ridiculously hard.

.Blackie.
11-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Whats so bad about that?

Your only in 6th grade? You havent experienced it yet... Your 12 years old, arent you?

Slapdown
11-08-2006, 04:13 PM
That's true if by "anyone" you mean a fat bitch I just hooked up with out of desperation, fucked, then dumped because I'm too scared of commitment.

It was not desperation. It was a blind date. I was not in control of the fact she was fat! And I dumped her because she was fat, not due to a fear of commitment. I've had two long term girlfriends.

yeahyeahyeah
11-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Your only in 6th grade? You havent experienced it yet... Your 12 years old, arent you?

Im not in 6th grade. more like 9th.

Crispy
11-08-2006, 04:32 PM
cocky people who think everything they say is right, and will never admit to being wrong.

I EAT BABIES
11-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Shitty Drivers

the_unknown_soldier
11-08-2006, 05:05 PM

especially when they're really fat and your in a rush.

himhkd
11-08-2006, 05:56 PM
um people that say you suck at skating because you dont wear skate stuff, wantabe gangsters,rich kids,and anyone that copyes me
________
Honda RC51 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_RC51)

iSHOOTpeople
11-08-2006, 06:53 PM
slow walking idiots in the halls

little imperfections IE black speck on white paper or something like that, messed up rug

little fags on school buses that when the ride buy talk shit

kids who think they can take anyone
many more than that

Crazylikeafox
11-08-2006, 09:20 PM
how my brother never flushes the toilet after he takes a piss, and hes the only one on the planet that makes the bathroom stink after peeing!

B-B-Baker
11-08-2006, 10:07 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/1zxuro9.gif

And the Tears Will Fall
11-09-2006, 09:40 AM
people who drag their feet when they walk

fudgefudge
11-09-2006, 10:33 AM
ahaha yes so true

no it isnt

bradley7
11-09-2006, 11:54 AM
God I hate that slow people in hall way thing.God theres these 2 really fat and short girls at my school.I call one of them "Wobbles",she fucking wobbles basically instead of walks,they stand right by eachother when they're walking and they take up 3/4 of the hallway and they walk so fucking slow.Jesus they're anoying.There like 4"8 and they probably weigh about 300 pounds.