PDA

View Full Version : I hate siblings and their stupid sports

SMR
11-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Both of my brothers are athletic, leaving me with a soccer mom. It normally doesn't bother me, but this week, it's really, really pissed me off. In three days, I've had to go film one of their games, gotten in trouble because I had to do homework and study instead of filming a game, and tonight I'm missing out on going to a local video premiere that I'd been looking forward to for a month now because my mom's gotta get my brother from his football practice to basketball.

That's actually basically gonna be my whole November because they both have to play a million sports at once. Nothing's more frustrating than disliking soccer moms, then having one.

Crispy
11-03-2006, 01:58 PM
I guess im the little sibling that plays a lot of sports but my mom never makes my older brother go to my games or anything

Century Child
11-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Both of my brothers are athletic, leaving me with a soccer mom. It normally doesn't bother me, but this week, it's really, really pissed me off. In three days, I've had to go film one of their games, gotten in trouble because I had to do homework and study instead of filming a game, and tonight I'm missing out on going to a local video premiere that I'd been looking forward to for a month now because my mom's gotta get my brother from his football practice to basketball.

That's actually basically gonna be my whole November because they both have to play a million sports at once. Nothing's more frustrating than disliking soccer moms, then having one.

Is the movie you said that Borat film? Cause it opens today.

Dr. Foundation
11-03-2006, 01:59 PM
hahah. I love the title.

SMR
11-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Hahaha, no it's a local skate video.

Century Child
11-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Hahaha, no it's a local skate video.

Oh ok, well do you have a car or have a friend who has a car to take you? But if all else fails ask your mom can you have some money for a taxi (unless you have a job) and/or permission to take public transportation. I think your 16 or 17 above the normal members age.

SMR
11-03-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm 16, but I don't have my license, and I don't know if there are any buses running that far away this late. It's settled that I'm not going because all my friends that skate live forever away except one kid...who of course, is working tonight.

::ninja::
11-03-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm lucky im an only child ::ninja::

reptiskate52
11-03-2006, 02:18 PM
I hate it too. My sister is a cheerleader and I have to go to all of these gay basketball games. I couldn't even imagine two.

11-03-2006, 02:19 PM
I hate it too. My sister is a cheerleader and I have to go to all of these gay basketball games. I couldn't even imagine two.

Couldn't you sneak out and skate outside? :-|

reptiskate52
11-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Couldn't you sneak out and skate outside?:-|
I very easily could but:
A. All games are in winter and I'm not an ice skater
B. I always end up getting kicked out
C. They're all at night.
Luckily, the football games are somewhat enjoyable and sometimes can skate.

11-03-2006, 02:25 PM
I very easily could but:
A. All games are in winter and I'm not an ice skater
B. I always end up getting kicked out
C. They're all at night.
Luckily, the football games are somewhat enjoyable and sometimes can skate.

Please stop typing in red.

drizzle
11-03-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm so glad my brothers are lazy fucks that don't do shit.

SMR
11-03-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm so glad my brothers are lazy fucks that don't do shit.

Mine are also lazy fucks aside from that. They're so spoiled. Apparently they get sympathy because they're "tired" from games and practices and get out of work around the house when they have to do stuff, so they just sit around playing video games.

I Have A hole In My Boxer
11-03-2006, 02:34 PM

Okay, so first that B-B-Baker faggot started typing in green, and now this douche is typing in red? Seriously, it annoys people and you are not standing out, you are just being gay. Go cut your wrists or something.

11-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Okay, so first that B-B-Baker faggot started typing in green, and now this douche is typing in red? Seriously, it annoys people and you are not standing out, you are just being gay. Go cut your wrists or something.

He is doing it to show B-B-Baker how annoying it is.

reptiskate52
11-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Exactly.

11-03-2006, 02:39 PM

Well, it's certainly working...

11-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Well, it's certainly working...

I like being quoted :smile:

11-03-2006, 02:45 PM
I like being quoted :smile:

You have a tiny penis.

bradley7
11-03-2006, 02:46 PM
How old are your brothers?

11-03-2006, 03:02 PM
You have a tiny penis.

You have Small balls.

11-03-2006, 03:05 PM
You have Small balls.

You are very original...

And for your information, the weight of my balls can crush an airplane.

reptiskate52
11-03-2006, 03:06 PM
You have Small balls.
You changed your post...

Adio Skater
11-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I hate kids period...

1.Most of them are annoying
2.They always want to come over especially if they look up to you.
3.They never fucking shut up.
4.They can never sit down for 5 minutes...

end of story.

Klausfloride
11-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Well at least your not home by youself all the time.

MullenSucks
11-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Exactly.

That doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

reptiskate52
11-04-2006, 05:33 AM
That doesn't make any fucking sense at all.
How do you figure?

Professional Asshole
11-04-2006, 07:02 AM
i hate my siblings and kids in general, even tho i am still one,

but instead of having gay sport playing siblings, i have SUPER gay non sport playing siblings,

my sister is insanely emo, she cuts herself and everything, and has tried to kill herself 2 times,

and really NOTHING absolutely NOTHING bad has ever happened in her weak pathitic 12 year old life for her to be emo,

i mean i consider my life pretty good, and hers too, we live in the suburbs, if my sister asks my mom for anything she practically always gets it,

she also smokes cigarettes, and she is a chain smoker, and she doesnt care who knows, which not only hurts her reputation but my whole families,

shes also willfully defient, if my mom says no, she goes and does it anyways, if she gets grounded, she sneaks out of the house at 1 am and walks to her other emo friends houses,

she didnt used to be like this, she used to be a "prep" and do really good in school,

now my little brother (9) is the GAYEST wigger ever, also he has the emotions of a 13 year old girl, if something doesnt go exactly his way, he gets SUPER pissed off and starts crying,

also im the only one in my family who doesnt change his looks just to make friends, you either like me or you dont

but yeah i would gladly take atheletic siblings over my gay ass ones

MullenSucks
11-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Seems like you're the selfish one here, since you're bitching about missing a video premiere (you can watch the fucking video anytime) so your brother can play a game thats only happening once.

SMR
11-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Seems like you're the selfish one here, since you're bitching about missing a video premiere (you can watch the fucking video anytime) so your brother can play a game thats only happening once.

Premiere's only happening once, and I was gonna go with people I never get to see. I've been to just about all of his games I've lost count, they aren't even fun to watch because his team is a god damn machine that shreds anyone they play.

the_unknown_soldier
11-04-2006, 07:45 AM
i never see my brother anymore. he always goes out and smokes all night. then he comes home, and my mom screams at him. it's fuckin annoying.

MullenSucks
11-04-2006, 07:47 AM
How do you figure?

Are you retarded? "His green typing is annoying, so I'll type in red". What kind of stupid fucking logic is that?

"Premiere's only happening once, and I was gonna go with people I never get to see. I've been to just about all of his games I've lost count, they aren't even fun to watch because his team is a god damn machine that shreds anyone they play."

So what, every premiere is the same. Idiot kids shouting the whole time, poorly displayed video (as opposed to lets say watching the DVD), and crammed seating. Just watch the thing at your house when it comes out, its not a big deal.

SMR
11-04-2006, 07:52 AM
The point is that I've missed out on a ton of stuff that I wanted to do at the expense of their stuff.

kfskater661
11-04-2006, 08:35 AM
thats sucks you have to miss the premie