PDA

View Full Version : read emo kids and female mind before reading this

shifty_flip
11-02-2006, 05:43 PM
i see what that other threads author meant by how emo guys get all the girls cuz its so true but lets flip the situation...
how many of you find emo girls hotter or as hot as normal girls...
i personally find them just as hot (usually)

dain84
11-02-2006, 05:44 PM
I don't find them hot at all.

Klausfloride
11-02-2006, 05:47 PM
I find useless stereotype ridiculous and cheap. That includes those who stereotpye themselves.

But i do however find short black hair, sweaters, and glasses really sexy. But thats been around for ages, it has nothing to do with confused teenagers newest fad.

N'hoj [V]
11-02-2006, 05:53 PM
I don't find them hot at all.

You don't find any chicks hot.

Like i've said before, scene chicks are hot. But my tastes aren't just limited to that clique.

Let Fire Fall
11-02-2006, 05:55 PM
A pale girl with black hair most often in some ridiculous style, coated in make-up, and layers of ugly clothes on? I'll pass.

N'hoj [V]
11-02-2006, 05:56 PM
A pale girl with black hair most often in some ridiculous style, coated in make-up, and layers of ugly clothes on? I'll pass.

SCENE chick.

Not emo.

Scene chicks are all about colorful.
And hot.
Mmmm.

Ynot
11-02-2006, 05:58 PM
i think they're hotter than normal looking girls. but that's just me.

Klausfloride
11-02-2006, 05:59 PM
;1118780"]SCENE chick.

Not emo.

Scene chicks are all about colorful.
And hot.
Mmmm.

Isn't it nice how we label our youth like packages of meat. But then again, their are alot of similarities. All dressed up different with different flavors, but their really all the same. All come from the same place, are filled with shit and after awhile smell bad.

(.)(.)
11-02-2006, 06:30 PM
i havent seen any hot girls in a while! i hate my school....
all emo chicks i see are fat. not chubby, but fat.

Let Fire Fall
11-02-2006, 06:31 PM
...LFF has like, 7000 posts now.

but anyways, sometimes scene chicks can be hott..... it's just the fat and ugly ones trying to be scene that are disgusting.

Who knows how many posts I have in total.

djk102091
11-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Some emo girls are hott, but in general I don't go for them.

Also has anybody else ever noticed that all the ugly people get more action than everybody else? mostly because they are dating other ugly people.

ruckus.
11-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Scene chicks hit on me too damn much. I've had like four people come up to me and be like, "Hey wanna make out with me in front of my friends?" Or they'll ask me out to the 'hardcore' show or whatever.

MaC-
11-02-2006, 06:40 PM
i just REALLY hate emos. i dont care if im categorizing, egos dont make sense. they like seeing blood becuase "the world doesnt undeerstand?" seriously wtf?

Valo Negroth
11-02-2006, 09:22 PM
I don't want a girl to bitch about thinds even when shes off her period. So no dice on the emo girls.

flipuk
11-03-2006, 03:49 AM
I like normal, non-sterotypeical girls, FTW.
^ agreed.

and er meh, i duno what you mean by scene really and i havent really seen an emo chick before, greebs can be hot though. Or at least, i knew some fit ones

MaC-
11-03-2006, 06:02 AM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q306/wattagal99/emo.jpg

fuck emos.

Mardi
11-03-2006, 06:05 AM
Over here, the hot chicks just happen to not be emo.

Klausfloride
11-03-2006, 06:06 AM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q306/wattagal99/emo.jpg

fuck emos.

Is that really needed? First off people have been killing themselves with guns for ages free of any modifications. Second of all, where did guns come from in this? Second of all despite what most people beleive, those who do self-mutilation and attempt suicide are uasually the ones who do commit suicide. Puttin it off as attention craving is irrespondible, and they often go neglected and develp serious problems. Also attention craving is normal for those who have disorders, so if someone does it for attention it doesn't mean noting is wrong with them.

Z3R0_SK8R_182
11-03-2006, 06:08 AM
i find "non-emo" chicks hotter than "emo" chicks. all that make-up and sometimes piercings....blah!

Mardi
11-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Is that really needed? First off people have been killing themselves with guns for ages free of any modifications. Second of all, where did guns come from in this? Second of all despite what most people beleive, those who do self-mutilation and attempt suicide are uasually the ones who do commit suicide. Puttin it off as attention craving is irrespondible, and they often go neglected and develp serious problems. Also attention craving is normal for those who have disorders, so if someone does it for attention it doesn't mean noting is wrong with them.

Did you have to take that so seriously?

Klausfloride
11-03-2006, 06:13 AM

Yes, actually I do.

bradley7
11-03-2006, 06:15 AM
I find them uglier then regular girls.The only big diffirence in emo dressing girls and preppy girls or what not is pretty much only a-emo girls have the same make up as the preps exept its black and b-made a few more peircings.Other then that they don't dress much differently.And oh wait I guess emo's tend to where baggier clothing I supose.

The only difference is make up!

-=MuTT=-
Not in the slightest.

You can keep you're Ugos. I'll take a normal girl any time.

N'hoj [V]
Isn't it nice how we label our youth like packages of meat. But then again, their are alot of similarities. All dressed up different with different flavors, but their really all the same. All come from the same place, are filled with shit and after awhile smell bad.

They line themselves up for it, if you call a scene kid an emo kid they will correct you and say that they're scene. They categorize themselves into their own little social groups.
But if someone calls me scene or emo, I just give them the finger, whatever works.

Let Fire Fall

For some of us, those kind of issues hit more personally than to others.

Let Fire Fall
11-03-2006, 06:16 AM
;1118822"]They line themselves up for it, if you call a scene kid an emo kid they will correct you and say that they're scene. They categorize themselves into their own little social groups.
But if someone calls me scene or emo, I just give them the finger, whatever works.

Scene and emo are the same stupid shit.

::ninja::
11-03-2006, 06:23 AM
Scene and emo are the same stupid shit.

Yes, and congrats on 2000 posts!! ::ninja:: ::ninja:: ::ninja::

drizzle
11-03-2006, 06:24 AM

but anyways, sometimes scene chicks can be hott..... it's just the fat and ugly ones trying to be scene that are disgusting.

Klausfloride
11-03-2006, 06:27 AM
;1118822"]They line themselves up for it, if you call a scene kid an emo kid they will correct you and say that they're scene. They categorize themselves into their own little social groups.

Yeah i know they line themselve up for it, i wasn't at all stating their not at fault. You can only free yourself from your package. So its not more the fault of people that do the labeling as those who label themselves.

And if im called any label(i am very often) i laugh at their ignorance and immaturity. But at the same time wish i could be that stupid as to enjoy life, because ignorance really is bliss.

::ninja::
11-03-2006, 06:29 AM

I like normal, non-sterotypeical girls, FTW.

Professional Asshole
11-03-2006, 08:12 AM
i think emo girls are overated,

BUY LEMONADE!!!!!

(VERY CAREFULLY PLACED SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE!!!!!!

MullenSucks
11-03-2006, 08:22 AM
For some of us, those kind of issues hit more personally than to others.

Yeah, those who can't recognize the difference between callous, uncaring comments and a simple fucking joke.

Klausfloride
11-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Yeah, those who can't recognize the difference between callous, uncaring comments and a simple fucking joke.

I know its a joke, but that doesn't mean im gonna ignore it. Just because its a joke doesn't mean its not really stupid and i get angry at really stupid things.

And although some say im funny(in person) i don't like comedy. And yes your right, i don't have a sense of humor anymore. I know your thinking that, and how i should be more light-hearted. Im not saying its alright to be serious all the time, but im not justifiing the way i am at all. I don't have a sense of humor and im not trying to hide it. Fuck stupid jokes.

d-ville skater
11-03-2006, 09:59 AM

its called sticking up for peoples rights dumbass. just because some people are ignorant fucks who dont know shit about what emo is, they take it upon themselves to say and show things publicly with them killing emos.

fact is emos dudes get more girls then you ever will. you call them fags cuz you think they have no guy friends, yea well they got shit loads of girl friends. besides i met this emo dude at the skatepark, hes hell of cool. he doesnt slit himself, or black his eyes and shit that you mindless dumbfucks think every emo does because you only believe in sterotypes. and when he was there these fucking hot ass chicks came up to him and started flirting, preppy girls too. not emo girls.

anyways back to the subject, it kind of all depends. just like how not every girl thats a prep is hot. ive found many hot scene chicks, one works at the skateshop...

Slapdown
11-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Why are you guys being such asshats? It was a funny joke. It was a picture. Stop being so pussyish about it "hitting home". Stop taking it so fucking personally. It's people like you who are the reason I won't be putting up "Christmas Lights" this year because everyone needs to be so politically correct and change the name to "festive lights" (at Christmas).

People need to chill out about small shit that doesn't matter.

MullenSucks
11-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Why are you guys being such asshats? It was a funny joke. It was a picture. Stop being so pussyish about it "hitting home". Stop taking it so fucking personally. It's people like you who are the reason I won't be putting up "Christmas Lights" this year because everyone needs to be so politically correct and change the name to "festive lights" (at Christmas).

People need to chill out about small shit that doesn't matter.

I'll drink to that.

bradley7
11-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Emo people arent popular around here at all,there laughed at,not only by the guys,but the girls to.

Valo Negroth
11-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Scene chicks hit on me too damn much. I've had like four people come up to me and be like, "Hey wanna make out with me in front of my friends?" Or they'll ask me out to the 'hardcore' show or whatever.

Will you stop stealing my mojo?

Let Fire Fall
11-03-2006, 11:56 AM

I didn't say anything about it, I was just saying those issues hit harder to some people than they do to others.

MullenSucks
11-03-2006, 12:00 PM
I didn't say anything about it, I was just saying those issues hit harder to some people than they do to others.

I know what you meant. I am perfectly capable of reading. And my point still stands, "those issues" (here, the "issue" is a photoshopped picture) hit harder to those who can't use what's know as a sense of humor to realize that the joke was not directed at them, was not personalized in anyway and would be stupid to take personally.

cornh0lio
11-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Emo's are not attractive...in the least.

i think emo girls are overated,

BUY LEMONADE!!!!!

(VERY CAREFULLY PLACED SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE!!!!!!

I'm willing to bet money next time I see some lemonade for sale, I'm gonna buy some.

MullenSucks
11-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Emo's are not attractive...in the least.

That's just idiotic. Like your physical apperance will determine what trend you will follow or vice versa.

Klausfloride
11-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Great, I really don't care.

I wasn't asking you to care, i was simply saying im well aware its a joke. Although i did take it seriously, i didn't take it personelly. If some ones mom died and you made a dead mom joke, and he gets upset you couldn't say "Chill out its just a joke". Although im not really in that position, i do know lots of people that have lost loved ones through events causes by depression. My friends cousin just recently died of a overdose on heroin.

My point is that idoitic jokes are really just stupid, and even aknowleding this emo fad is stupid. When "Go cut youself emo faggot" is the default response to anykind of deprissive behvior, the 10% that actually do have problems go ignored.

star_skater
11-03-2006, 05:51 PM

^^^ NICE! i actually agree with lff on this one

NotoriousBigBird
11-03-2006, 06:27 PM
it's dependant on the chick... as always. but i would never date an emo chick, just cause i'd be embarassed to be with somebody who i think is so unbelievably stupid and confused.

MullenSucks
11-03-2006, 09:46 PM
I know its a joke, but that doesn't mean im gonna ignore it. Just because its a joke doesn't mean its not really stupid and i get angry at really stupid things.

And although some say im funny(in person) i don't like comedy. And yes your right, i don't have a sense of humor anymore. I know your thinking that, and how i should be more light-hearted. Im not saying its alright to be serious all the time, but im not justifiing the way i am at all. I don't have a sense of humor and im not trying to hide it. Fuck stupid jokes.

Great, I really don't care.